PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★⍟✦SPACEBOUND SPRITES✦⍟★ (GRAND OPENING!)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123

RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
Spacebound Sprites

Hi!

Welcome to Spacebound Sprites! Running a sprite shop has been my dream ever since I made my first one. Finally, here's all my practice coming to fruition! Check the other tabs for basic info about the shop! Also, click the sprite below for credits for the template! Anything like >this< in a hidebox is tipped! The word the password is tipped on is not a word ;)
You have the right idea!

Advertise Us?

Code

[url=https://pfq.link/~LT4L][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/621156736270860308/724870065912283166/New_Piskel-1.png3.png[/img][/url]

Affiliates

None yet!

Rules

Policies

~I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DENY YOUR ORDER FOR ANY REASON. These reasons include, but are not limited to your >behavior on site
Being racist, transphobic, homophobic, generally being harmful and hateful
<, a generally messy form that I struggle to understand, >characters that make me uncomfortable<
Ponies, Skelesonas (UT/DR), romanticizing/badly portraying disabilities,
, and others that I will make sure to tell you about when denying said order. ~Please Subscribe! I will NOT PM you the sprites unless they contain a spoilermon or 15+ content. ~Speaking of PMs, you can PM me anything that has 15+ content if you'd like a sprite of it! You should know what is 15+ content if you're 15+; I won't be taking 15+ requests from people under 15. ~I will not, however, do 18+ content as I am still a minor. This includes things that allude to a 18+ nature.
~Please include the password in your form! I will not accept a form with no/an incorrect password even if it's the most beautiful sprite shop order to grace anyone's existence. ~Gen 6+ sprites will use conyjams' sprites unless otherwise specified/I can't find a conyjams sprite. ~My work speed swaps between a hummingbird who just chugged a gallon of coffee listening to eurobeat and a depressed slug trying to go through molasses in a perfectly straight line. Please cut me slack and I'm so sorry in advance! ~Please don't resell my sprites or designs! If you buy it, you gotta devote to it. ~If using my sprites offsite, credit my PFQ account and PM me! I like seeing where they're used :>
Password is your favorite word! If you don't have a favorite favorite, just one you like.

Loyalty Program

Loyalty programs are one of my favorite things to do and be a part of, so here's mine!

★Star Class★

Star Class have ordered 5 or more sprites from this shop! They get a discount of 5k /5 /1

⍟Orbit Class⍟

Orbit Class have ordered 10 or more sprites from this shop! They get a discount of 10k /10 /2

✦Nova Class✦

Nova Class have ordered 15 or more sprites from this shop! They get a discount of 15k /15 /3

★⍟✦MAX Class✦⍟★

MAX Class have ordered 20 or more sprites from this shop! They get a discount of 20k /20 /4

Waitlist

~1~ snompeitö (Fullbody) ~2~ Hifumin (Pokesona) ~3~ Hifumin (Sleep) ~4~ --- ~5~ --- ~6~ --- ~7~ --- ~8~ --- ~9~ --- ~10~ --- AWAITING PAYMENT: N/A (Depending on sprites ordered, slots may be halved)

Past Orders

MediusLily

snompeito

Hifumin

Gerby Dragon

| ren, deminonbinary, they/them |
Pokemon Sprites

Here are sprites that use mainline Pokemon game sprites as a base!

Examples

Recolor

Turn a Pokemon a different color!

Pridemon

Show off your pride!
For SpiritKitty666's use only

Revamp

Give an older Pokemon a fresh coat of paint!

Devamp

Use some paint stripper on a newer Pokemon!

2-Frame Animation

Give your Pokemon a bit of flair!
For LeviTeh's use only

Fusion

Combine 2-3 Pokemon together!
conyjams' Aegislash sprite used, character belongs to me

Gijinka

Give your Pokemon a human body!

Sonas

Get your Pokesona in a more pixelated form!
Character belongs to me
For snompeitö's use only

Trainer Edit

Put a character into the shoes of a trainer!
Character belongs to me

Overworld Trainer Edit

Put a character into the shoes of a trainer... but tiny!

Misc.

Want a combination of any of the above? Just ask!
conyjams' cosmog sprite used, character belongs to me

Prices

Recolor, Pridemon, Revamp, Devamp, 2-Frame Animation: 50k/50/10 Fusion, Gijinka, Sona, Trainer Edit, Overworld Trainer Edit: 70k/70/15 Misc. combines the prices of the two things you want done!

Forms

Recolor

Get the paint bucket! Username: Pokemon: Color: Payment: Password:

nobb

[b][u]Get the paint bucket![/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Color:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Password:[/b]

Pridemon

LGBTQ+ Rights! Username: Pokemon: Flag: Payment: Password:

nobb

[b][u]LGBTQ+ Rights![/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Flag:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Password:[/b]

Revamp

We're going to the FUTURE! Username: Pokemon: Shiny?: Payment: Password:

nobb

[b][u]We're going to the FUTURE![/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Shiny?:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Password:[/b]

Devamp

We're going to the PAST! Username: Pokemon: Shiny?: Payment: Password:

nobb

[b][u]We're going to the PAST![/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Shiny?:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Password:[/b]

2-Frame Animation

Put a little pep in my Pokemon's step! Username: Pokemon: Shiny?: Payment: Password:

nobb

[b][u]Put a little pep in my Pokemon's step![/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Shiny?:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Password:[/b]

Fusion

Give me 2 in 1! Username: Pokemon: Base: Shiny?: Payment: Password:

nobb

[b][u]Give me 2 in 1![/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Base:[/b] [b]Shiny?:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Password:[/b]

Gijinka

Get your mad scientist on! Username: Pokemon: Trainer: Shiny?: Payment: Password:

nobb

[b][u]Get your mad scientist on![/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Trainer:[/b] [b]Shiny?:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Password:[/b]

Trainer Edit

Introduce me to this person! Username: Trainer: Character: Payment: Password:

nobb

[b][u]Introduce me to this person![/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Trainer:[/b] [b]Character:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Password:[/b]

Overworld Trainer Edit

Introduce me to this small person! Username: Trainer: Character: Payment: Password:

nobb

[b][u]Introduce me to this small person![/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Trainer:[/b] [b]Character:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Password:[/b]

Misc.

I want 2 for the price of.. 2! Username: Combination: Payment: Password:

nobb

[b][u]I want 2 for the price of.. 2![/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Combination:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Password:[/b]
idk what to put here yet so have a mini crab rave
Mystery Dungeon Sprites

Here are sprites that use PMD sprites as a base!

Examples

Walk

Have your Pokemon start walking!

Sleep

Let your Pokemon take a rest!

Idle

Your Pokemon is bored, they're fidgeting!

Portrait

A picture of your Pokemon!

Prices

Walk, Sleep: 10k/10/2 Portrait, Idle: 30k/30/6

Forms

Walk

My Pokemon is making their way downtown! Username: Pokemon/OC: Payment: Password:

nobb

[b][u]My Pokemon is making their way downtown![/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon/OC:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Password:[/b]

Sleep

Goodnight! Username: Pokemon/OC: Payment: Password:

nobb

[b][u]Goodnight![/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon/OC:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Password:[/b]

Idle

I think my Pokemon has ADHD! Username: Pokemon/OC: Payment: Password:

nobb

[b][u]I think my Pokemon has ADHD![/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon/OC:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Password:[/b]

Portrait

Say Cheese! Username: Pokemon/OC: Single or Set?: Payment: Password:

nobb

[b][u]Say Cheese![/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon/OC:[/b] [b]Single or Set?:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Password:[/b]
EB/Mother Sprites

Here are sprites that use EB/Mother sprites as a base!

Examples

Mother 1

A basic sprite in the style/palette of Mother 1!

Earthbound

A basic sprite in the style/palette of Earthbound!

Mother 3

A basic sprite in the style/palette of Mother 3!

Misc. Animations

Miscellaneous animations using the Mother 3 sprites as a base! Animations Include: Run Talk Foot Tap Jump Lift Spin Fall Tired Walk Tired Idle

Prices

Mother 1, Earthbound: 60k/60/12 Mother 3, Misc. Animations: 70k/70/15

Forms

Mother 1

I've gotta defeat Gigue! Username: Character: Idle or Run?: Payment: Password:

nobb

[b][u]I've gotta defeat Gigue![/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character:[/b] [b]Idle or Run?:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Password:[/b]

Earthbound

I've gotta defeat Giygas! Username: Character: Idle or Run?: Payment: Password:

nobb

[b][u]I've gotta defeat Giygas![/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character:[/b] [b]Idle or Run?:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Password:[/b]

Mother 3

I've gotta pull the needles! Username: Character: Idle or Run?: Payment: Password:

nobb

[b][u]I've gotta pull the needles![/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character:[/b] [b]Idle or Run?:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Password:[/b]

Misc. Animation

I've gotta repeat this animation indefinitely! Username: Character: Animation: Payment: Password:

nobb

[b][u]I've gotta repeat this animation indefinitely![/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character:[/b] [b]Animation:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Password:[/b]
Original Sprites

Here are sprites that are completely created by me!

Examples

Banner

A banner used to advertise things!

Fullbody

A fullbody of a character of your choice!

Custom Simple Animation

A simple animation, able to be used for any of the options or just another thing in general!

Simple Ref Sheet

A pixelated ref sheet with a fullbody, 4 design notes, and 1-2 items!

Prices

Banner, Fullbody: 100k/100/20 Custom Simple Animation, Simple Ref Sheet: 150k/150/30

Forms

Banner

Advertise this for me! Username: Text: Other Sprites?: Shape: Link: Payment: Password:

nobb

[b][u]Advertise this for me![/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Text:[/b] [b]Other Sprites?:[/b] [b]Shape:[/b] [b]Link:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Password:[/b]

Fullbody

I am forcing you to fine-tune your spriting style! Username: Character: Pose: Facial Expression: Payment: Password:

nobb

[b][u]I am forcing you to fine-tune your spriting style![/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character:[/b] [b]Pose:[/b] [b]Facial Expression:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Password:[/b]

Custom Simple Animation

I am forcing you to fine-tune your animation style! Username: Character: Animation: Blink?: Payment: Password:

nobb

[b][u]I am forcing you to fine-tune your animation style![/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character:[/b] [b]Animation:[/b] [b]Blink?:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Password:[/b]

Simple Ref Sheet

I am forcing you to fine-tune your pixel font style! Username: Character: Items: Notes: Pose: Payment: Password:

nobb

[b][u]I am forcing you to fine-tune your pixel font style![/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character:[/b] [b]Items:[/b] [b]Notes:[/b] [b]Pose:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Password:[/b]
We are now OPEN!
MediusLily's AvatarMediusLily
Give me 2 in 1! Username: MediusLily Pokemon: Darkrai Base: Virizion Shiny?: Nope~ Payment: 15 ZC Password:

03<

Flabbergasted
Hopefully I did this right! Btw, I really like your sprites! <3

Ignore this if I can't order more than 1 sprite at a time

Get the paint bucket! Username: MediusLily Pokemon: Teddiursa Color: Maybe recolor 'em to resemble a chocolate dessert? :D Payment: 50 Gp Password:

^-^

0-^

Glacier
Pic for my avatar is made by Me
I can do both of those! Thank you for the compliment, I'll add you to the list and get started ASAP!
snompeitö's Avatarsnompeitö
LGBTQ+ Rights! Username: snompeito Pokemon: alolan raichu (sprited by conyjams) Flag: bigender flag Payment: 70gp plus a tip! Password: epithet (epic brainrot)

tumblr // ao3 // fandom

-4hrs behind server time
code-izu.ku avatar - la.ti.as sprite - rumble blast background - epithet erased
I gotchu fam i'll start asap

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page