PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cotton's PWYW Sprite Corner [Orders CLOSED, Adopts OPEN]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 151617

POLL: Should I allow requests for adopts?

•  64%
  •  14%
  •  21%

Total votes: 14

This poll is now closed.

POLL: I hope I not mean. I mean?

Total votes: 21

You must be logged in to vote.

CottonEevee's AvatarCottonEevee
Cotton's Side!
  • Intro
  • Rules
  • What I can do
  • Adopts
  • Payment
  • Memberships
Orders are CLOSED, adopts are OPEN Hello and welcome to my little sprite shop! This is PWYW because I don't have the most professional sprites, so I would like you guys to pay what you think the sprite is worth! Please don't lowball though ^-^ I have minimums! I’ll lock this thread whenever I have a lot of sprites to do so that I don’t get stressed! Useful Links Color Hex Codes List of Berries List of Trainers If you are ordering a sprite edit of an an Exclusive, Mega Forme, or a Variant sprite, you need to ask permission to use the PFQ sprites here before ordering. I'll check with you to make sure that you have! For Gen 6+, I will try to find some F2U ones on Deviantart. If you would prefer the PFQ one, or don't like the one I find, you can use the sprite request as well. Any gen 6+ sprites used are from Conyjams on DA, unless otherwise stated. Also, all Thievul sprites from KingOfThe-X-Roads on DA, all Alolan Ninetales from CyreCyri on DA, all Furfrou sprites from Falgaia on DA/Smogon XY Sprite Project, and all Cosmog sprites are from fishbowlsoul90 on DA. Please note that if a sprite's form is crossed out, that means you can't order it.

Advertise Me?

Do you like my sprites or the way I run my shop? Consider helping me spread the word!

Button

Code

[url=https://pfq.link/~LTgQ][img]https://i.ibb.co/QjNW10c/951-ED19-D-9533-4-CB3-BA1-F-EC3402-E12-FE3.png[/img][/url]

Banner

Code

[url=https://pfq.link/~LTgQ][img]https://i.ibb.co/dKm39Rt/C2-D37041-4-BE0-4-ED5-A6-F7-8-A0-D9059-E071.png[/img][/url]
They were both made by the wonderful and legendary Wish Eevee!

Big shout-out and thank you to Icy's School of Spriting, which without this would not be possible!

1. All PFQ Rules apply. 2. When ordering from me, please use the form! It makes it a whole lot easier for me. The exception is when you're on Mobile. 3. Be polite, or I may not respond or will cancel your order. 4. Once you place your order, please subscribe to the thread! I don't want to hunt you down, but I may PM you your order if you don't want it to be stolen. 5. Please fill out the form completely! "Artist's Choice" is also acceptable if you don't have a prefrence. 6. You may only order three sprites at a time. 7. After I send you your sprite, please send the payment within 48 hours (Two days)! 8. Do not add/modify/delete anything on the form, please! 9. Do NOT PM me orders! I made this thread for a reason! 10. Please don't resell any of my works! This is considered Art Theft and is against PFQ rules. 11. If you have any questions, please PM me instead of posting in the thread. It helps me keep it neat! And I'm more than happy to help answer questions, as long as they're not obvious. 12. DO NOT ask me when your sprite will be done! This is the absolute WORST thing to ask me. 13. Please be clear on what you want and what you’re offering! (Not acceptable: 260; Acceptable: 260 GP) 14. YOUR sprite is for YOUR use only unless you tell me who else will be using it! If someone wants to get something, THEY order it. THEY pay for it. I need to know all the details to make sure that my stuff is credited properly. 15. Please do not turn this thread into a chat! You have discord or PMs for that. 16. Make sure that you use fodder Pokemon (Pokemon you're willing to trade away) when sending payment. I will not be sending your Pokemon back. 17. Give credit where credit is due. NO PM's. PLEASE. READ THIS. *More to be added as I think of them*
Sorted by difficulty! I'd like minimums of 5k/equiv for easy, 15k/equiv for medium, and 20k/equiv for hard ^-^

Easy

Silouhettes [b] I can't see it![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Silouhette Color (Color Hexes preferred):[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Glitch [b]It's glitching![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Paper [b]It looks like a doodle![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Stickers [b]It can be collected![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Recolors [b]The Pokemon looks different![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Color Palette/Theme:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Cotton Candy [b]It's really sweet![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Specifics?(Type of Cotton Candy, preferred colors, etc.?):[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Lighten [b]It looks a bit lighter![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Darken [b]It looks a bit darker![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Pokefamilies [b]They're in a family![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Costumes [b]It's wearing a costume![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Details:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Basic Animation [b]It's moving![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Half Shiny
Style 1
Style 2
[b]It's part Shiny![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Style:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b]

Medium

Retypes [b]Its typing is different![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Type(s):[/b] [b]Details? (Specific Pokemon parts, etc.?):[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Couples [b]I ship these two![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon 1:[/b] [b]Pokemon 2:[/b] [b]Blush 1:[/b] [b]Blush 2:[/b] [b]Eyes 1 (opened, closed or wink):[/b] [b]Eyes 2 (opened, closed or wink):[/b] [b]Hearts (number and color):[/b] [b]Would you like a story/blurb/caption for it? (This is free!)[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Tron [b]It's technologic![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Color:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Inferno [b]Help! It's burning![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Color:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Reverse Inferno [b]It's burning inside out![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Color:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Charms I can do this to items too! [b]It is so charming![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon/Item:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Fusions [b]Oh no! They fused![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon (Base):[/b] [b]Pokemon (Fuser):[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else (Particular elements you'd like to see)?:[/b] Durpmon [b]It looks durpy![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Outline [b]It's only the outline![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Gijinka [b]The Pokemon is a human![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Trainer (Must be Generation V or lower):[/b] [b]Details:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Custom Egg [b]It hasn't hatched yet![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Details:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Circus [b]They're part of a circus![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon 1:[/b] [b]Pokemon 2:[/b] [b]Pokemon 3:[/b] [b]Roles (Clown, Phantom, etc.):[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Pokeball [b]It's stuck inside a ball![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Shaymon [b]It looks like Shaymin![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Data [b]It's still in the Database![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Color:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Lightcore [b]It's a lightcore![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Color:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Gummis [b]It is chewy![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Color:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Crystals [b]It's so delicate![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Color:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b]

Hard

Animated Recolors [b]It moves but looks diffrent!![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Which GIF?(Provide link):[/b] [b]Color Palette/Theme:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Substitute Dolls [b]This looks like a doll![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else (Particular things you'd like to see)?:[/b] Galaxy
Style 1
Style 2
[b]My Pokemon is part of the stars![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Any specific Galaxy image?(If so, provide link)[/b] [b]Style(1 or 2):[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Custom Menu Sprites
MY Pokesona, Cotton. Made for MY USE ONLY and ABSOLUTELY NEVER free to use!
[b]It is still stuck in the PC![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Details (Fusion? Recolor? If Pokesona/OC, please provide refrence):[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Pokesona/OC [b]It is unique![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Refrences/Detailed Description:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Chibi Runner [b]It's running Chibi style![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Shiny Flash
Fast
Normal
Slow
[b]It's flashing shiny![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Speed (Fast, Normal, Slow):[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Glowies [b]It's glowing![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Color:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Custom Trainer
MY OC and NEVER free to use!
[b]Cotton! I want a custom trainer![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Details:[/b] [b]Trainer Sprite:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Are You Subscribed?:[/b] [b]Anything Else?:[/b]
Feel free to mash any of these together! For example, a recolored sticker! Please be aware that I can resize these, but you need to pay either 1k or 1 extra, and you need to provide me the size (ex. 150x150). Some credit to Vio99 for some of the original forms!
Sprites that aren’t paid for/not claimed after 48 hours or practice sprites go here! You can adopt 2 every 24 hours! Just ask! These are also PWYW!

⌛Past Adopts⌛

Given to NamiMon99
Given to rioluwu
Given to AstridStar
Given to Eeveedacat123
Given to Charmander77
Given to Amoire
Given to Charmander77
Given to Glad.Silver
Given to Firehazard21
Given to Charmander77
Given to Kinachi
I use the 5k=5= 1 ratio. What I accept instead of Currency
Item Value Item Value
Crimson Tournament Tokens
25k/25/5
Goldenrod/Viridian Tokens
50/50/10
Shiny/Delta Pokemon
25/25/5
Albino/Melan Pokemon
35/35/7
Mega Stone Vouchers 1 and 2
25k/25/5
Mega Stone Vouchers 3 and 4
30k/30/6
Mega Stone Voucher 5
45k/45/9
Any Medium Gem
15k/15/3
Any Large Gem
20k/20/4
Any Flawless Gem
25k/25/5
Relic Copper
20k/20/4
Relic Silver
30k/30/6
Relic Gold
40k/40/8
Relic Vase
50k/50/10
Relic Band
60k/60/12
Relic Statue
70k/70/14
Relic Crown
80k/80/16
Shiny Charm Box
80k/80/16
Shiny Charm
60k/60/12
Ubercharm
65k/65/13

Memberships

Memberships! Starting 23/Jul/2020, if you get a membership, you can unlock special bonuses! There are three levels of members - Shiny, Albino, and Melan!
Header background + Code | Hr | Header art | Bullets
Cotton☆10☆She/Her
Credits*BG
She/Her Hie! You can call me Cotton! I’m a spriting enthusiast and I love it here on PFQ.
Orginal code by Foxxshadow, modified by CottonEevee
And I am now OPEN! Expect more and more sprite stuff to be added! Because I am constantly learning ^^
NamiMon99's AvatarNamiMon99
The Pokemon looks different! Username: NamiMon99 Pokemon: Ninetales Color Palette/Theme: Space! Payment: 2k (I am poor ;-;) Are You Subscribed?: Yes! Should I PM you your order?: yes! Anything Else?: Yay, first order!
She/her Hi! You can call me Nami! ^-^ I'm a huge fan of the anime One Peice, as you can see! My sprited avatar was made by CottonEevee! Friend's Sprite Shop
Amazing School!
Hover over a word for the link! BYE
PkmnFanGirl's AvatarPkmnFanGirl
Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! ME TOO! It is so charming! Username: PkmnFanGirl Pokemon: Pikachu! Payment: I'll decide once I get the sprite ^^ Are You Subscribed?: Yes! Should I PM you your order?: Yurs pleease! Anything Else?: SECOND ORDER! Been waiting FOREVER for this!
Made by Fuchsfee
She/her pronouns preferably! My sprited avatar was made by CottonEevee! Check out her Sprite Shop! So uh, I dunno, check my links?
Oh no! They fused! Username: ShayminGracedia Pokemon (Base): Eevee Pokemon (Fuser): Shaymin Payment: Deciding once I get sprite! Are You Subscribed?: Yurs Should I PM you your order?: Yurs puhleeze Anything Else (Particular things you'd like to see)?: Can the Eevee have the gracedia? I'll leave the rest up to you ^^
She/her Hope you have a nice day! BG ~ Code ~ Sprite ~ Gracedia ~ Credits ~
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
It's really sweet! Username:Glad.Silver Pokemon:Cinccino Specifics?(Type of Cotton Candy, preferred colors, etc.?): Surprise me! Payment:15GP Are You Subscribed?:Yes! Should I PM you your order?: Yes, please! Anything Else?: HELLOOOOO
  • Shops!
  • Stuffs!
  • Random
Good shop:Shinx's Fun Skin ShopMy Shop: button Made by Kingtotodile Friend Shop: by PenguinPowe16
Button made by CottonEevee banner by Penguin powe16 Profile pic by Penguin Powe16
Im always looking to RP with someone! Shoot me a PM if you want to! made by Chary!
Ooh! Look at all those orders rolling in! ^^ I'll get started you guys! Hooray! SPRITE MAKING TIME!
PkmnFanGirl's AvatarPkmnFanGirl
I ship these two! Username: PkmnFanGirl Pokemon 1: Pikachu (male) Pokemon 2: Eevee (female) Blush 1: Yes please! Blush 2: No thanks! Eyes 1 (opened, closed or wink): Closed! Eyes 2 (opened, closed or wink): Closed as well UwU Hearts (number and color): Your choice! Payment: 65 GP! Are You Subscribed? Is this nescessary Yes! Should I PM you your order? I thought this said oder at first Nah, here is fine NO ONE STEAL MY SPRITE Anything Else? Your sprites are so cute UwU
@PkmnFanGirl Sure, I can do that!
rioluwu's Avatarrioluwu
It's technologic! Username: rioluwu Pokemon: Treeko Color: A mix of green and blue. Payment: 10000 credits Are You Subscribed?: yea Should I PM you your order?: yes Anything Else?: Your work is fantastic.

Pages: 123··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page