PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ACA*. An apology, and an explanation. BLM/LGBTQ+ Support

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 131415

Constantine's AvatarConstantine

Another update...

Don't worry folks, the acronym 'lmao' is fine. It's pretty tame and in the context of 'Lmao' it's not offensive. Context matters big time with this one.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
Constantine's AvatarConstantine

Reminder

Guys, we've given you full reign to do what you want within our rules but a little reminder as we're still having to deal with people using anagrams or 131*. Do not in any way shape or form try to get around the rules we put in place by saying something like AllCopsAre*uttmunch or AllCheeseAre*ree, or AllCopsAre*annedfromtheestablishment. Stop doing it. We can clearly see the anagram, which is the problem. You can however say 'allcopsarebannedfromtheestablishment' or AllCopsAreBannedFromTheEstablishment." because now we can't see the anagram. If you're also using 131* - we're also going to remove it, we've warned you about this. Finally, I need to remind people that this is a children's website, a little bit of decorum is needed. No child should have to see 'All cops should die; yes including your dad' or something. or 'Police should burn in hell' Again, this is a child-friendly website, and some of the things I've seen are frankly gross. It takes a lot for me to say that, but please be mindful. We're fighting for Black lives, not making it a competition on who can be the most offensive on the pokemon website. Thank you, please, just please be mindful. *The capital letters and numbers have been censored.

Pages: 123··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page