PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🍑 Peachy's Art Shop! (Melan Bait, Adopts, Casual 'Customs')

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123

Peachi's AvatarPeachi
Peachy's Art Shop
  • Welcome!
  • Advertising
Welcome to my art shop! I'm going to have some general info in this post, and more specific info in the posts below. This is what I'm currently offering:

General Info

If you are unsure about anything or have any questions, please just ask! Regarding Bait
  • CREDIT: Please credit my PFQ profile.
  • USE: You are not allowed to re-sell or edit bait. I charge for bait for the time required for me to make it, and then it becomes Free to Use for any user.
Regarding Customs/Adopts
  • CREDIT: Please credit my PFQ profile or toyhouse.
  • USE: You may edit them and please try not to resell them for more than you purchased them for without good reason.

Resizing Images with CSS

I know my images are quite large, so I shared some CSS in the hidebox below about resizing images without having to resize the image yourself.

Resizing image with CSS

My images are usually quite large, so if you're looking to resize the image you can simply use this CSS. You can adjust width to your desired percentage. Image Not Centered
[css=width:50%; height: auto;][img]IMAGE URL HERE[/img][/css]
Image Centered
[css=width:50%; height: auto; display: block; margin: 0 auto;][img]IMAGE URL HERE[/img][/css]

Before CSS Resize

After CSS Resize

Advertising!

Shops I Like

My Banner

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/269230][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Peachi/bannerart.png[/img][/url]
tab 3
tab 4
contents 5
contents 6
sprite made by sojussimblr
sprite made by Lonely Heart
sprite made by Matamoja
sprite made by Matamoja
Peachi's AvatarPeachi
Peachy's Art Shop

Melan Bait!

I have 3 styles of melan bait available here. I have them ordered by how long it takes me to make them, so the cheaper it is the faster you will get it!

Melan Bait Info

• CREDIT: Please credit my PFQ profile.
    • USE: You are not allowed to re-sell or edit bait. I charge for bait for the time required for me to make it, and then it becomes Free to Use for any user.
    • Even if I already have F2U bait of the Pokemon you're interested in, if you're looking for something to be different then you can still make a request. Please just be specific about what you're looking for.

Prices

Style 1: Animated Sprite Bait - 15k / 15 / 3 Style 2: Minimalistic Bait GIF - 50k / 50 / 10 Style 3: Melan Bait Drawing - 300k / 300 / 60

Form

Hi Peachy! I'd like some bait please. [b]Pokemon[/b]: [b]Style[/b]: [b]Payment[/b]: [b]Anything else?[/b]:

Examples

Style 1: Animated Sprite Bait

These are recoloured official animated Pokemon sprites. The listed price will come with 4 sprites (R/S/A/M) in sync! I can only do generations 1-5 for these, unless you can provide a free to use sprite (with proof!). (credit goes to me, based on Game Freak art using PFQ colouration) Examples

Style 2: Minimalistic Bait GIF

These are based on official Pokemon art that I colour in. If you want a still frame instead of the full gif, let me know and I can upload that for you. (credit goes to me, based on Game Freak art using PFQ colouration) Examples

Style 3: Melan Bait Drawing

I draw these myself, and they potentially might reference official art poses. Requests for this style may take a long time, and as I'm experimenting with my drawing style it may not match the style of examples. These drawings may serve as adopt line-art bases for variants I sell in the future. Examples

Pending Requests

sojussimblr - Spritzee, Snivy, Nickit, Drowzee, Yamask - Style 2: Minimalistic Bait GIF
    tab 2
    tab 3
    tab 4
    contents 5
    contents 6
    Peachi's AvatarPeachi
    Peachy's Art Shop

Free to Use Bait!

Please take note of any rules and information regarding this bait in the post above this one. They're sorted by region in the hideboxes below! c:

Kanto

#001: Bulbasaur (Animated Sprites)

#001: Bulbasaur (Minimalstic)

#004: Charmander (Minimalistic)

#010: Caterpie (Animated Sprites)

#011: Metapod (Animated Sprites)

#012: Butterfree (Animated Sprites)

#035: Cleffa (Animated Sprites)

#047: Gloom (Animated Sprites)

#143: Eevee (Drawing)

#162: Dratini (Animated Sprites)

Johto

Close#170: Cyndaquil (Drawing)

#176: Sentret (Animated Sprites)

Hoenn

#294: Ralts (Minimalistic)

#305: Nincada (Animated Sprites)

#305: Nincada (Minimalistic)

Sinnoh

#449: Stunky (Minimalistic)

#479: Rotom Dex Forme (Minimalistic)

Unova

#607: Litwick (Drawing)

Kalos

Alola

#777: Mimikyu (Minimalistic)

Galar

#830: Wooloo (Minimalistic)

#853: Sinistea (Minimalistic)

PFQ Exclusive

#263: XD001 (Minimalistic)

tab 2
      tab 3
      tab 4
      contents 5
      contents 6
      Peachi's AvatarPeachi
      Peachy's Art Shop

Adopts!

While practicing my art I'm going to be selling some adopts!

Adopt Info

• USE: You may edit them and please try not to resell them for more than you purchased them for without good reason.
        • After you send payment for an adopt, I will PM you a watermark free image.
        • I don't keep a log of past adopts I sold, so after I PM you the adopt please try to save it yourself! I'll probably still have the image if you need it in the future, but no promises.

Available Adopts

Fusions Minimum payment: 625k / 625 / 125

Land Feebas (Spore inspired)

PWYW Doodle Adopts Sometimes I doodle (poorly) on my phone, so these are PWYW! I'm not expecting much, since they're just silly~ (Please don't offer barely anything, such as 5k credits. 5,000 credits is literally one cent! These are silly but I still put effort, thought and time into them. ♡)

PWYW: Alcremie / Swirlix

PWYW: Phanpy / Applin Fusion

tab 2
        tab 3
        tab 4
        contents 5
        contents 6
        Peachi's AvatarPeachi
        Peachy's Art Shop

Casual Customs!

I'm struggling to feel comfortable with offering customs as I'm not very confident in my skill. So, in the mean time I'm going to be offering "casual customs." What casual customs means:
          • I'm accepting 'suggestions' of what you would like drawn. Currently this is only for general fusions / variants ideas, and not for already existing OCs.
          • I will note your suggestion here, but I can not promise that I will draw it.
          • If I do draw it: You can purchase the custom if you want to. but you are not obligated to buy it. I will give you 7 days to decide if you want to buy it or not. After 7 days, I will put it for sale as an adopt (this is why I'm not accepting OC requests.)

Custom Info

• After you send payment for the custom, I will PM you a watermark free image.
          • I don't keep a log of past customs I sold, so after I PM you the custom please try to save it yourself! I'll probably still have the image if you need it in the future, but no promises.
          • I don't currently have a form for customs. Just let me know what you're looking for, and if you want something specific (such as a fusions base Pokemon) then please tell me.

Price

I offer these at a slight discount compared my adopts. So if you suggest a custom and don't buy it, the price will increase to normal when I offer it as an adopt. Minimum payment: 500k / 500 / 100

Current Suggestions

Jalakins

Persian/Nidoran F Umbreon/Mega Absol Delcatty/Milotic
          tab 2
          tab 3
          tab 4
          contents 5
          contents 6
          Peachi's AvatarPeachi
          Reserved for future use.
          Peachi's AvatarPeachi
          Reserved for future use.
          Peachi's AvatarPeachi
          Reserved for future use.
          Peachi's AvatarPeachi
          Reserved for future use.
          Peachi's AvatarPeachi
          Shop opened! c:

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page