PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Love and Toxins

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

POLL: Whats in the egg! Cant make up my mind.

Total votes: 4

You must be logged in to vote.

Akuahebi's AvatarAkuahebi
(Before i Start... WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IS A WORK IN PROGRESS, AND CONTAINS NON-GRAPHIC DEPICTIONS OF DEATH, SOME MINOR VIOLENCE, AND NON-SEXUAL REALATIONSHIPS. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. PROLOGUE: A dark night A young man is standing on the deck of a small fishing boat, his pokemon, a gengar, beside him. They look with worry at the approaching storm "I dont know if we can get through that storm, Doppel, but we have to try! My sisters life depends on it! "Gar! Gengar! "Alright... but if something happens... promise me You will get the medicine to the island... promise me! Gengar looked at her trainer face, the determination reflected in his eyes, and nodded "good... lets hope it dosent come to that. The storm, called the worst to hit Vermillion city in over 50 years, fell upon that tiny boat like a hammer... hours later, when the storm passed, the ship was no-where to be seen, pulled beneath the waves by the fierce tide... on an island a few miles south of vermillion harbor, a tired gengar walked out of the sea, carrying a box... it made for a small house, where it entered. The inhabitants were shocked to see her without her trainer, but took the box of life saving medicine from her. They immediately administered the vial of serum ti the small girl curled up on the bed in the corner. The girl Coughed a few times, nothing like the violent fits she'd had for two days, and began to breathe more easily. As the girl sank into a more restful sleep, her parents turned to the gengar, Doppel... who handed them her trainers bloodstained hat, released a sigh, and Faded, like an old photograph... then vanished. The parents knew, then... that one life had been saved, but Two had been lost... Time passed, but the girl could not forget her brother, or his pokemon, who had given their lives to save hers. She vowed that one day, she too would be a trainer, and would use her pokemon to save others lives Chapter One:In Saffron City Saffron, home of the psychic pokemon gym, sylph co, and the fighting dojo. but behind the city, in the ruins of old saffron, lies the ghost house. An old man sits and watches as what appeared to be a young boy approaches the entrance "I would steer clear o'that place, if i were you, kid. full of nothin but ghost. Even hear tell of a little girl, all alone, floating through the place. The child looked at the old man. "Trust me, i'll be fine. but thank you for your concern." then walked into the house "Well now, if i didnt know any better, i'd say that lad was a lass... hmm... i'd better tell The gym leader." The man hurried off, afraid of what might happen to the child, no matter its gender. but he wasnt the only watcher. a large, one eyed hulk of a pokemon flew into the building after the child. what it was doing here, so far from its homeland, no-one could say The child, indeed the same girl from the island, whose brother sacrificed himself 6 years earlier, knew the pokemon was there. but she felt no malice from it. she walked forward, deep into the old house, with nothing but a single pokeball in her possesion. She was here on a mission. Seeing an odd glow, she walked toward it, and entered into a room to find a glowing girl around her age, floating in the middle if the room. A voice spoke, directly into her mind <Hello! You arent afraid? Will you be my friend? My last friend went away. "Sure. I'll be your friend. The girl and the ghost spent the next hour playing various games, when the pokemon from before entered the room <Oh! Its time for me to go? I see... Im sorry, new friend, but i have to go to where mommy and daddy are now. But i'll ask my other friend to come play with you instead.> the ghost childs eyes glowed, then, smiling, she took the hand of the large pokemon, a Dusknoir, and walked away with it... into a faping black hole in the fabric of reality. Moments later, dusknoir emerged alone, the hole sealing behind it. It looked at the girl,seemed to nod, then left thexway it had come. The girl turned, intending to leave, and found a gastly floating behind her. She looked at it, understanding that this was the 'other friend' the ghost had mentioned. "Hey. My brother had a friend like you... She was brave and strong, like he was... and like your friend was. Gastly, i'll be honest with you. i came here hoping to catch a pokemon. Specifically, a gastly, like you. Will you join me?" The gastly didnt flee, so the girl threw her pokeball... it shook, light flashing, then stopped. Gastly was hers. She picked up the pokeball, sensing the pokemon within... then her vision blanked She woke up in a strange bed, in an unknown place, woth a purple haired woman sitting next to her. She tried to sit up, but couldnt move. The woman smiled "Rest, girl. You overtaxed yourself. That was foolish, communing with spirits... Even I Suffer headaches after THAT. I am Sabrina, Leader of the Saffron City Gym, And a well known psychic, so believe me when i say that YOU... you have talent. i can Feel your mind, reaching out to your surroundings. Which is very dangerous, both for yourself and those around you... but I can train you, if you wish. Teach you to USE the power of your mind to your advantage. But Whether you accept or not, you wont be going anywhere for a day or two. After struggling to speak for a few moments, she managed to whisper "I Accept... "Very well. What is your name? "Amethyst... Nox... "A pleasure to meet you, Miss Nox... And Welcome to your training. (thats it so far... if you want more, pm me.)

Read this please

https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/269081/Love-and-Toxins

funny skit

a bibarel was sitting by a river dam, when suddenly, a wild giratina appeared, saying "I AM GIRATINA< LORD OF THE DAMNED!" the bibarel proceeded to destroy the nearby floodgate, then shouted "HA! Now you have no power here, as the river is no longer dammed!"... HAH!
Avatar "Toxic Ball" made by me. apologies for how bad it is, its just a placeholder.
(Decided to go ahead and continue. but any feedback by pm is appreciate Amethyst hadnt known she was psychic, when she left home, and when Sabrina told her she was, she had argued with her "I CAN'T be Psychic! Ive never bent a spoon with my mind, or thrown things around with a thought! Sabrina laughed, obviously finding humor in the gurls misunderstanding. "That is only one Kind of psychic. Tell me, have you ever Known when someone was sad, without even speaking to them? Ever heard a voice in your head you KNEW wasn't imaginary? Seen things others couldnt? "Well... I guess so. "Thats Psychic power. I think you are a Moderate Telepath, and a very Strong Empath. You can hear thoughts and feel others emotions. Seeing the unseen is just the tip of the iceberg... I can teach you to control, increase, and possibly even evolve that power... So no more complaining that you arent psychic, ok? "Ok... She Trained under Sabrina for a full year, After contacting her family to let them know she was ok... it was difficult at first, because she wasnt allowed to speak with words... she had to use her mind. But eventually, She Succeeded... and only a few days after the anniversary of her trainings Start, She passed her final test. <So, How am i feeling, Amethyst? If you can tell, you pass.> Sabrina smiled at the girl, knowing that she would succeed <Hmm... you are a little tired, Slightly hungry, and very proud. Oh! The pride is directed at me... I passed?> <Indeed you did...> "But lets continue with our words. Tell me, Where do you plan to go, after you leave here? Amethyst opened her mouth, and at first nothing came out, a hazard of not physically speaking for a full year "Relax, no hurry... You'll get your voice back soon... After a few minutes, She managed to make a sound, and laughed, embarrassed that she had forgotten how to speak... Then slowly, and quietly, answered Sabrinas question "Im not sure... When i was Four, my brother and his Gengar gave their lives to get medicine for me... the drug was nade from a poison pokemons toxins... I decided a long time ago that i would honor their sacrifice, and memory, by saving lives... so i thought i would find the old lady who made the medicine and become her student... but when i arrived in Vermillion a year ago, they said she had moved away... so i decided to come to Saffron to catch a gastly... And some weird things happened, but i DID catch one... i Think i might just travel around, looking for the old lady, if shes still alive." "I see. If i may give you advice... Head to Fuschia. The gym leader there comes from a clan of ninja, and both She and her Grandfather, the former leader, Are Experts when it comes to poison types... if anyone knows where the old lady went, it'd be them. When you get there, tell the guard at the gym you want to see Janine, and that i sent you. That should get you in... but she likes to test people, so catch a few more pokemon on your way... I know you said you wanted to train poison types, but would you be against also raising a psychic type? "No... Why? "Because I want to give you a parting gift... And every psychic needs a training partner. Take this." Sabrina tossed her a pokeball. "That contains a pokemon from the Hoenn Region. It was given to me by a Man named M.R. Stone, but it Wont bond with me. Its psychic power is a little wild, but its a sweet little thing. Its called Beldum... As a psychic and steel type, i think it compliments your gastly well, and it'll certainly be happier travelling around than it is sitting here... "Thank you... ill take good care of it. Saying her goodbyes, Amethyst left Saffron city, Into the countryside, Her destination: Fuschia city Gym Chapter 2: The Ninjas Challenge She headed deep into the grasslands east of Saffron, Intending to go to Fuschia by way of Lavender town... she was only two hours out, her bag laden with supplies, when a pokemon caught her eye "Lets Catch it! Go, Gastly! her Gastly appeared, Looking ready for a fight <You know what to do, Buddy... Hypnosis! Gastly targeted the pokemon, and iits long purple body went slack. "Ok! now i throw a pokeball!" The ball hit, shaking once... twice... a third time... The light Flashing... Then stopped "Yeah! I caught An Ekans! I think?" She sent the pokemon out, and sure enough, it Was an Ekans. "Yes! I Knew it! kinda wish i had one of those pokedex things, but theyre all on phones now, and i cant afford that. suddenly, a rustling in the bushes caught her attention, and she turned to see a girl dressed like a ninja fall out of them The girl looked around, saw the Ekans and its pokeball, and looked annoyed. "Aww,no fair! I wanted to catch it! Hey! I challenge you to a battle! If i win, You have to trade me that Ekans! "And what if I win? "We'll get to that if it comes to it! Lets Battle! 3 vs 3 The girl clearly wouldnt take no for an answer, So Rather than argue, Amethyst made a suggestion "I just Caught Ekans, so why not a 2 vs 2 Double battle instead? "Alright! I only have two pokemon anyway. "Then why would you challenge me to a 3 vs 3? "Spur of the moment, plus i dont think i'll lose! My name is Haruko, Im from the hoenn region! Lets battle!
Haruko readied her pokeballs. "Go, Seviper! Nuzleaf! "Cool. More Hoenn pokemon. Go, Gastly, Beldum! You guys know what to do!" <Ok, Guys... Beldum, When you get a chance, Hit Seviper with Confusion. Gastly, Target Nuzleaf with Poison Gas.> "Seviper! Poison Tail! Nuzleaf use Nature Power! the Sevipers attack hit... but barely damaged Beldum. Nuzleafs attack missed(normal type vs ghost) Gastly Exhaled poison gas... it hit, poisoning Nuzleaf... Seviper took the confusion attack... It looks like it hurt... And seviper is confused It flailed around wildly, and hurt itself. "Aghh! Seviper, return! "Lets keep it fair. Gastly, Return." Amethyst looked at beldum, or so it seemed to Haruko, and Beldum locked eyes with nuzleaf. In Truth, She had commanded Beldum Telepathically. <Beldum, Use Metal Claw!> Beldum came in fast, from the left. "Nuzleaf, Dodge!" it succeded, But before Haruko could examine the battlefield, Beldum changed direction, coming in even faster, from above thus time... Direct hit. "Nuzleaf, Return!... I lost... You... How did you do that? You commanded that pokemon without any words. how? "Im Psychic. No, Really! And if i DON'T communicate telepathically, Beldum dosent listen to me. "umm... Your beldum is glowing, miss psychic. "WHAT! Already!" Beldum was evolving. The light faded, and where beldum floated before now sat a Metang "Way to go, Metang! Youre stronger now! By the way, Miss Ninja, How were you going to trade for Ekans if you won? "I dont know! Spur of the moment! thougt id owe you one... Whats a Psychic want with an ekans anyway? "Im headed to Fuschia city, to ask the ninja clan there how to find an old lady who makes medicine from poison, so i can become her apprentice. "How convenient! I'm Headed to the same place! Wanna go together? I promise i wont try to win your Ekans anymore... "Well... ok... and if we see anymore Ekans, I'll help you catch one. "Alright! Its boring, travelling alone."
The girls arrived in lavender town without incident, and stayed for a few days due to the road being blocked. apparently, one of the bridges collapsed Having little to do, the girls decided to look around the city, and its surrounding area, for pokemon. But, while Haruko Managed to catch a Poliwag and a Zubat, Amethyst didnt encounter anything she was interested in... but she DID fight a trainer named Gavin. His Victreebell was relatively easy to beat, but his Charmeleon gave her a hard time. In the process of the battle, her Ekans evolved into Arbok. They were getting ready to leave, having heard the bridge was fixed, when a man ran into the pokemon center "Help! A sudden whirlpool appeared, and pulled the foreman in! if we dont hurry, he'll drown! ignoring the danger, the girls took off toward the worksite. "what do you think? Can we even help? I dont think poliwag is strong enough to swim against a whirlpool. the girls were in sight of the whirlpool now... and the man fighting to stay afloat "Tell me, Haruko... When was the last time you saw a whirlpool with Tentacles?"
Indeed, the Whirlpool had tentacles coming out of it. big ones. "Tentacles means a pokemon. And i'm Gonna Catch it!" "Good luck, Amethyst. I certainly wont be going near it. I HATE Tentacles." So Amethyst approached the Whirlpool, Being sure to stay on the Bridge. "Gastly! Fly over the whirlpool and use Poison Gas to lure it out." Amethyst then started reaching out with her telepathy <Hey! You are causing problems! Stop using whirlpool and we can have a chat!> <Get Out of my head, little girl. These Humans invaded my territory! I am the Ruler around here! Do you know how hard it was destroying that bridge? And they rebuilt it? How am i supposed to go to the sea if theres a bridge in my way? Im too big to swim UNDER it.> <So Don't. To be honest, Miss pokemon, I've decided to catch you. I can take you to the sea, if you want... In fact, my home is on an island. All i ask is your cooperation. But agree or not, i WILL catch you.> <Cheeky Little Girl, Arent you? Well then... i'll Take your challenge! Lets see how brave you are when facing the might of the sea!> The Water stilled, The tentacles vanished... And a truly Massive Tentacool Rose from the water... straight into Gastlys poison gas... But it was unfazed. "Gastly! Lick!" The tentacool Whipped her Tentacles at gastly... but they passed right through... Turning a sickly purple. Gastly extended a tongue longer than its trainers body, and licked the Gargantuan Tentacool. It started twitching. "Yes! Paralysis. Pokeball!" Amethyst threw the pokeball, A Net ball to be exact, and watched as it bobbed om the waves, shaking rapidly... but to no avail. Tentacool was hers The man who had been pulled into the water had managed to climb out, and ran over to thank her. "Young miss, you saved my life! Its not much, but i want you to have this odd egg i found. That Tentacool... i think its the Boss around here... Never seen one that big before, though... must be almost as big as a Lapras. "oh... Think nothing of it. Anyone would have done the same. I dont need a reward. "Take the egg. pretty sure its a pokemon egg, and im no trainer. It belongs in the hands ofa good one, and id say you fit the bill. "Well... ok... If you insist, i'll take it. but is my tentacool really that odd? its smaller than the ones ive seen back home. "Little lady, ive NEVER seen one that big, At least not this far inland. the bigger ones are all in the deep sea. So if you've seen bigger... You must be from an island, between here and alola, Right? "Yes sir... but its just a days boat ride southeast of Vermillion... Not that far away at all. "Kid, Thats pretty far away... Even if it dosent seem like it. Good luck in your travels. i better be getting back to the city, before my Brother calls in the Entire Police force... "Good-bye! Well, THAT was interesting." at this point, Haruko Ran up. "Holy Arceus, Amethyst! You caught that Thing! It was TERRIFYING. "Not really. But lets go, before more people show up. We can get to Fuschia now. and the girls walked on... Meanwhile, Tentacool was Ranging inside her pokeball. She couldnt believe she'd been caught so easily... But she was also intruiged... who was this girl, this telepath, that caught her... and in Amethyst bag, the egg began to pulse, like a heartbeat. The pokemon within reacting to its new owner... It was Aware. It was Awake... And it Couldnt WAIT to hatch. The Poison inside its egg bubbled... It was only a matter of time, now. Only a matter of time...

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page