PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Maravol breeder's directory v2

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123456

Pancakes4Life's AvatarPancakes4Life
Fevine! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Pancakes4Life Pattern: Petal Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Of course! Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Nope Other Feel free to pm me and I'll breed you one! I've been more active lately, so I'll usually respond quickly. :)
Valimp's AvatarValimp
Fevine! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username:Akage Pattern:Aggro Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yes I absolutely am! I gladly trade and gift them! Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? nope! Other If I don't have a Paravol at this moment I'll gladly hatch some! Feel free to ask me for one at anytime, I will reply as soon as possible!
Form Fevine! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username:FlickeringEmbers Pattern:repeat Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? yes Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? no Other will free trade for other patterns. when I get repeat specials I will trade for the same type of special of a different pattern (for free or for pokegold)
R34CT's AvatarR34CT
Fevine! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: R34CT Pattern: aggro Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? yes Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? not yet, trying to figure that out Other just wanna help out and be involved, and these spiders are super cute :3
River's Skies's AvatarRiver's Skies
Fevine! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: River's Skies Pattern: Sparkle Muffin Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Not yet, I plan on getting a (timid) breeding pair soon though Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? River's Pokéshop, should be linked in my about me. Other: I wasn't aware this pattern existed until it hatched.
  • Main
  • TypeRace
  • Disclaimer
Formerly Jaceblep Avatar from PMD, recoloured by me.
1/39 chained
0S/0A/0M/1H Hord Info
Score: 0
Credit
"WE" or "US" refers to multiple members, not multiple outside people. We do not account share. Some other members of the system have shown interest in playing, so this disclaimer exists now. However, the account remains primarily Jace's.
vanillathena's Avatarvanillathena
Username: vanillathena Pattern: Flutter Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yes, of course. :) Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Nope. Other: I swear I only ever see beast and aggro maravols, I had no idea there were so many LOL
False-Prophet's AvatarFalse-Prophet
Fevine! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: False-Prophet Pattern: Repeat Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yes! Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? N/A Other I'm looking to collect one of each so if you have any I don't have, please feel free to messge me!
Icon credit to Gumshoe! Found from here: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/282012/Chicken-s-F2U-Icons-Art-GIFs
lumibing's Avatarlumibing
Fevine! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: lumibing Pattern: dream!
Lv. 11 — 356 / 397
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugPoison
Happiness MAX
Quirky nature
Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? yes! i'm open to swaps when I have extra dreams Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Here Other i currently am looking for: Mimic Petal Repeat Skelotorus Vibrant
icon from pokemon shuffle come visit my art shop: here ... or my items/pokemon shop: here
Score: 0
badge by LycanKai ^
Fevine! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username:Mangled-Mango Pattern: Moon! Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yup! Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Nope. Other:The moon ones on the right side of my maravol field are for trade for other patterns (will trade any but ones I don't have are preferred! List can be found Here!) Will only breed when there are none left to trade, will require an egg pass though :]
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 17 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

Field clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Sneaslets!
Journal |Pms/trades:✔|Trade shop
Music recommendation:Rising Kingdom by Captainsparklez/TryHardNinja
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Joltik art from Pokemon TCG.
Clan button made by MochaFox.
Fevine! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: FlammableHippie Pattern: Quick Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? I'd appreciate either the gp for the egg, or a pattern\pokemon I don't have. Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? nah Other nah

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page