PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DPRP | Open!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234

In a quick panic, Zach changed into what looked like a Pumpkitten, but had a circle on his face. He trotted out, "Oh, just uh- me." he says, very clearly lying about something.
  • Henlo!
  • Buttons
  • Credits
Heyhey! I'm AJ or kaji! he/him pronouns please!!
avatar drawn by me of Dirk Strider~Buttons
background | coidng by me
Zapticuno's AvatarZapticuno
Ashton looked down at the new arrival. "Well, what's your name, little fella?" he asked, snarling a little. He sweeped his tail back and forth, and leaned down to look at the arrival in the face. Ashton had a strong feeling that they were lying- Ashton had been on the streets long enough to know when someone wasn't telling the truth.
Hey, check this book out! (Note: the book isn't by me, and it's in German) The link leads to Amazon where you can get the paperback or ebook versions.
Talis's AvatarTalis
Summer tilted her head as well to observe Zach. Suddenly, she glimpsed the flash of blue that had come to mean "friend" to her. She flew in that direction instantly. Aria raised her head as she ran, paws pitter-pattering over the ground. Within seconds, she spotted Summer. A grin grew across her face, and she scrambled up the sides of a building to be on the same height as Summer. "Anything happening?" "Quite a bit. A small conflict's breaking out, and I think I spotted a weird fusion that changed between 2 different forms." Summer replied. "Either a Zorua, Zoroark or a Ditto then. Or Mew, I guess." Aria replied. "Can you take me there?" "Sure!" Summer let Aria leap onto her back and took off back where she came from.
  • Starter
  • Trainee #1
  • Trainee #2
  • Trainee #3
Lv. 100 — +111,092
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 60%
Hasty nature
Lv. 35 — 1,143 / 3,982
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterFairy
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Lv. 68 — 10,297 / 17,596
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFire
Happiness MAX
Lax nature
Lv. 23 — 283 / 2,072
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFighting
Happiness 27%
Jolly nature
Amaya approached the group, growling a little, as Tamako jumped down from the trashcan that she was standing on Meanwhile, Nyx, Swifty, and Jack decided to check out what all that commotion was about
Phantom ~ She/her pronouns ~ 5 hours behind server time ~ Buying White Stones for a planned Reshiram hunt pfp found here ~ Reshiram gif is from the Pokémon anime
"Zach!" He says, "What about you?" he seems... on edge. Off. Young. HE noticed the three new people- all fusions and kinda tensed up. "what's all the attention for?"
Zapticuno's AvatarZapticuno
Ashton looked over Zach. He seemed uneasy- that didn't surprise him, though, considering almost everyone was when meeting Ashton, especially young inividuals, which Zach seemed to be. He stood up. "Well Zach," he said, "my name is Ashton." He saw Zach look towards the other fusions approaching them. "Yeah, what's with all of you comin' over?" he said to them. "Nothing going on right now." The Golisopod fusion folded his big arms behind his back, and his small ones in front of his chest. "Unless you all think I'm planning on hurting Zach here?" Ashton gave a small chuckle.
anubus walked around the city, staying low to the ground and just staying out of sight in general, he was already an unusual sight with his green eyes so he looked down. only looking up to check no one was 5andinging front of him. he was scouring the place for food, but then he knowticed a group of fusions and he just walked closer, acting occupied looking for somthing to eat, and decided to try and figure out what is going on. he hid behind a sbox with his ears and a bit of his face sticking out.

my badges

the image doesent fully show up. also my new icon is by aidanshepard -the umbreon is luna, she's the big sister to blaze (the flareon). their super close and i joke that blaze steals luna's laptop to make spider jokes.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page