PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DPRP | Open!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234

"Y-yeah.... And thanks for helping me." Meanwhile, Amaya and Tamako were in a nearby alleyway, after the former of the two had defeated a Nickit in a fight for a piece of bread, which she shared with Tamako. The Umbreon had figured out by now that if she were to live out in the streets like this, she had to fight in order to survive. She had been out here for at least a year now, and had already learned how to stay alive. And though her friend and partner did not seem like much of a fighter, she heard the story of the time that Tamako tried to fight off all those scientists on the day of her fusion, and was surprised that she could do that, but at the same time, was very proud of the Meowstic/Lucario fusion because of it.
Phantom ~ She/her pronouns ~ 5 hours behind server time ~ In a ton of fandoms Avatar pic and Reshiram gif are both from the Pokémon anime
Zach was hidden again, his illusion off but ready to be used. He caught the shillouete of an Umbreon in the upcoming alleyway, and scopes out the area, the only thing of notice being his paw steps, quiet and discreet.
  • Henlo!
  • Buttons
  • Credits
Hi, my memorys shot from a bad prescription, please keep this in mind before PMing me
avatar drawn by me of Dirk Strider~Buttons
background | coidng by me
Talis's AvatarTalis
Summer spotted the mysterious pokemon. She decided to follow him from the air. She wasn't good with stealth, so she focused on keeping up with the creature instead. She felt extremely curious about the creature. (that's Zach)
  • Starter
  • Trainee #1
  • Trainee #2
  • Trainee #3
Lv. 100 — +107,843
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 60%
Hasty nature
Lv. 35 — 512 / 3,982
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterFairy
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Lv. 68 — 9,110 / 17,596
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFire
Happiness MAX
Lax nature
Lv. 22 — 1,787 / 1,898
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFighting
Happiness 27%
Jolly nature
Zach wasn't quite aware besides the feeling of being watched, still eyeing the regular umbreon, his skinny tail ending in a pouf upright.
Talis's AvatarTalis
Summer guessed she hadn't veen spotted yet. She was suppressing the light on her body as much as possible. What was the creature anyway? Definitely a Fusion, but what with what... She frowned in concentration.
Amaya had not yet noticed Zach, but Tamako's aura sensors twitched a bit as she stood on top of a trash can to check their surroundings. The Meowstic/Lucario fusion pulled the hood on her cloak over her head, as she approached Zach cautiously
Zach looked up odd lights in the sky, but they were far away, then heard the sound of a trash can and jumped. "AGH!" Yelled the three-way fuse, the key around his neck making a jangle and the locks on his tail going all the way down and keeping him grounded.
Tamako's head turned to face the direction of the sound, while Amaya ran over to where Tamako was. "Who's there?!" the Umbreon shouted towards the noise of keys jangling
Cattafang's AvatarCattafang
Keffy walked through the street, looking around the street for anything to eat. It had been a couple days since she had gotten her last meal, as she hadn’t had much luck finding some untouched scraps in the city. She sniffed around, hoping that her nose would pick up an old Berry or Malasada eventually. Her ears immediately perked up when she heard a key jingle. The Kalahowli fusion ran over to the noise, hoping that some scraps were being thrown out as her stomach growled.

Cattafang's Badge Case

Badge Case by Nebby

About Me

==> hey. you can call me Cattafang, Cat, or just Mel. ==>pfp is my character Hecate
Hatterene-Spiritomb fusion
using Psybeam, done by masqueofstars1 ==>she/her or they/them. either’s fine. ==>bisexual banner done by EeveeBailey
refer me on Dappervolk as Cattafang
Zapticuno's AvatarZapticuno
Ashton chuckeled when the Zigzagoon fusion turned itself invisible. "Oh, I'm sorry," he said, "I didn't mean to make such a bad First Impression." The Golisopod fusion laughed at the pun he made. His laugh was a barking, rough laugh. He turned back to the Sylveon fusion, awaiting a response, but a crashing noise alerted his attention elsewhere before he could get one. Ashton swiftly turned around to where he heard the noise, his long tail swinging around behind him. "Ey, who goes there?" he called, looking for the source of the noise. ((Hey, not really important, but I did a drawing of Ashton! Clicky~ The coloring is kinda sloppy... but it's here!))
Hey, check this book out! (Note: the book isn't by me, and it's in German) The link leads to Amazon where you can get the paperback or ebook versions.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page