PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DPRP | Open!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234

It was a normal day in the city. Zach was wandering the alleys, a cloak and some fur dye making him seem to be a Zorua. But it was kinda wet, so some of it was washed off. He noticed a trio of hybrids, and adverted his eyes, queitly changing to what could be a Glameow-Litten fuse, and walking by, adverting eye contact and being inconpsicous.
Name(age)basefuse
Andi(19)G. ZigzagoonKelceon
Summer(18)VolcronaElgyem
Nyx(19)ZoroarkUnfezant
Swifty(19)Obstagoonfuse
Jack(18)LuxrayMoffkat
  • Henlo!
  • Buttons
  • Credits
Hi, my memorys shot from a bad prescription, please keep this in mind before PMing me
avatar drawn by me of Dirk Strider~Buttons
background | coidng by me
Cattafang's AvatarCattafang
Andi wandered through the city’s alleyways, keeping a watchful eye for any Pokémon. Their frills where their ears once were lowered a little bit, along with their longer-than-usual tail. Andi kept their eyes down, hoping to Arceus that nobody would notice their discoloring similar to their shiny counterpart. Unfortunately, they often closed their eyes trying to do this, bumping into a bunch of things as they moved along.

Cattafang's Badge Case

Badge Case by Nebby

About Me

==> hey. you can call me Cattafang, Cat, or just Mel. ==>pfp is my character Hecate
Hatterene-Spiritomb fusion
using Psybeam, done by masqueofstars1 ==>she/her or they/them. either’s fine. ==>bisexual banner done by EeveeBailey
refer me on Dappervolk as Cattafang
Talis's AvatarTalis
Summer flapped her wings, soaring over the city. She was so glad she evolved just before her fuse-otherwise she wouldn't be able to experience this. She was basically a light source, what with Volcarona's power and Elgyem's bulbs, she could control what colour of light came between red, green and yellow. She was flying purely for enjoyment, but the people appreciated her as a makeshift light source.
  • Starter
  • Trainee #1
  • Trainee #2
  • Trainee #3
Lv. 100 — +107,843
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 60%
Hasty nature
Lv. 35 — 512 / 3,982
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterFairy
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Lv. 68 — 9,110 / 17,596
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFire
Happiness MAX
Lax nature
Lv. 22 — 1,787 / 1,898
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFighting
Happiness 27%
Jolly nature
Nyx, Swifty, and Jack were just walking down the street, coming from where the lab was. The latter of the three, who had been fused recently, was still trying to get used to having a few more limbs than before, as noted by the fact that he has tripped over his additional pair of legs a few times.
Phantom ~ She/her pronouns ~ 5 hours behind server time ~ In a ton of fandoms Avatar pic and Reshiram gif are both from the Pokémon anime
Andi opened her eyes briefly, their tail going back up in the air. Their tail’s shadow loomed over them, and as Andi was not entirely used to these new features, they assumed the shadow was someone coming for them. They began to run, hoping to escape whatever was after them (which, in reality, was nothing at all) and ran out into the streets, accidentally taking a sharp turn into what seemed to be a miscolored Zorua.
The disguised fuse's tail bumped Jack, and the boy shot up. "Sorry!" A small Eevee, barely visible, was on top of a building and watched Summer in awe.
Andi opened their eyes and quickly hopped back, growling at Jack. “Hey! Watch where you’re goin’ next time!” They said, finishing off their sentence with another growl. The tail and white segments of their fur turned into a red-orange color, further making the blue eyes and tongue a bit less noticeable than they were before compared to the sudden red and gold fur they now had.
Jack stumbled back a bit, falling onto the ground. "S-sorry," Jack apologized, before Swifty approached Andi, crossing her wings in a similar manner to how an Obstagoon would cross its arms. "Leave my brother alone," she squawked, "He just got fused recently, and he's still not used to having six legs instead of four." Nyx decided to just stay out of this and went over to help Jack get back up.
Talis's AvatarTalis
Summer watched the commotion below with slight amusement. Her light bulbs flashed in a pattern that mirrored that emotion. She found Jack's clumsiness to be enjoyable, but at the same time, she felt bad for him. She barely ever touched the ground, but if she had to, she knew any extra appendages would be extremely hindering.
Andi quickly jumped back before quickly turning invisible aside from one gold stripe in the middle. They quickly climbed up the wall of a nearby building before looking down at the four. They curled their tail around the, to hopefully cover them from any sort of attack that might come.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page