PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pen and Paper - A Writers Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 282930

Dystøpianist's AvatarDystøpianist
For the writing competition, does it have to be two obstacles behind one door? Can I have one obstacle behind each door, but the character going through all of them?
I have a complete set of Arceus plates! You can borrow them for 10k credits/10 gp/2 Zophan a plate! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g8ybtF5fck
Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
You choose one door and then face at least two obstacles.
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
Dystøpianist's AvatarDystøpianist
RIP my insanely convoluted time loop story, then. Time to restart from scratch. Edit: wait, what if I have two or more obstacles behind every door?
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
oof, yeah, i have a tendency for run-on sentecnes. thank u!
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,045,364
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +10,620,008
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +4,768,959
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
RøbTheBøbert: the idea is that the character picks one door and gets one treasure at the end after having faced two or more obstacles. If you want to do this time-loop story in which things get reset and the character starts at the beginning every time, I'd say it's okay to go through all doors, but you can only take the last treasure with you. My pleasure, fevineFølløwer :)
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
One question: are we allowed to have Legendary/Mythical Pokémon on our team in the story?
  • Stuff
  • Credits
  • Tab 3
Tab 3 contents
Sure, but if you use them make sure the obstacles are worthy of a Legendary Pokémon.
For those that want to participate with the writing contest: it's one more week until the deadline.
Username: EmeraldSands315 Native language?: English In how many languages do you write?: Just English Storyteller or poet? (or both?): Storyteller Original Fiction or Fanfiction? (or both?): Both, but mostly the latter. What is your preferred genre?: Romance and hurt/comfort, usually in a fantasy setting. Will you be sharing with us?: Probably? We'll see. Is there anywhere we can find your work?: AO3 and FFNet Show us some of your writing!:

Snippet from Something New chapter one

"Rose?" "I'm fine, Roselia," he assured his partner. "Say, do you think I should've taken Ash up on his offer?" Roselia didn't answer. So this was his problem to solve. He groaned, moving a hand to cover his eyes. He had always traveled alone in the past--apart from Roselia and the rest of his team--and didn't have plans to change that. But he hadn't planned to see Ash again either. And he had come to Alola because he needed to make some changes. His recent run through the Sinnoh contest circuit had been the worst of his entire career--he was burned out, and he needed time off to try something new and find the spark he once had again. Was Ash the way to do that? Drew doubted it. If he wanted to keep his head down and avoid media attention, hanging around with someone who did so much shouting would be a bad move. And all he knew Ash as was May's loud and cheerful friend who had, when Drew was like eleven, made him realize he might like boys too--not that that meant anything now. The two of them weren't even friends. Still, something needed to change. "This isn't accomplishing anything." Drew recalled Roselia with a sigh, reaching for the poké ball that held his butterfree and giving it a careless toss. "Free?" Butterfree looked at his trainer with concern. "Can't sleep," Drew said. "You know the drill."
Andrew/Drew | he/him | not a minor I'm autistic, and consequently I often struggle with tone and social cues. Please assume good faith, as I'm usually trying to be polite, and be patient with me. Human rights aren't politics, they're a matter of humanity.
Welcome to the clan, EmeraldSands315. I will add you to the member list.
3 more days to the deadline. So far I have 1 entry. It's now after the deadline, but with only one entry and with the new rules coming into effect August 1st, the contest reached its end.

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page