PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

💕✏️ Clef's Commission Corner 🖌💕(closed for renovation)

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123

Clefables's AvatarClefables
Hi folks! I'm trying to get back into drawing more regularily so I'm gonna take some simple commissions here and?? We'll see how it goes (I'll make this thread look prettier if I get enough attention hfsdhfjs) CHIBIS 3$/300zc/1,500gp/1,500,000cr I'm trying out a new chibi style! Once I make more I'll put more examples here Just leave a reference and any preferences or anything you may have! I'll draw pretty much any type of feral animal/creature/character/pokemon. Anthros and humans are off for right now until I work on the style some more. PRIDE YCH ICONS 2$/200zc/1,000gp/1,000,000cr Again, I'll put down more examples as I make more. Since this a YCH, it's pretty cheap. I can add minor accessories and other changes for free. If you want a character that would look completely different, it will be an extra $1/100zc/500gp/500,000cr Leave a reference, a flag for the background, and whatever you want in the heart! solid color or another flag preferably, but if you have some sort of other idea I'll give it a shot as long as it's small enough to fit! (also no straight/cis/map/uber specific mogai flags pls, just be reasonable. if you're not sure just ask!) For both types, send half of the payment up front and the other half when I finish! Don't let this flop I wanna force myself to draw some more HAHA

Alex/Clef | She/they

× 1 / 1,000
Syre's AvatarSyre
Aww your art is super adorable! Could I get a chibi of this boyo for GP? I don't have a preference for a pose so whatever you feel like :D
Credit
Avatar by Lumineu + Ruffwick Chao by Animela + sig by Obstagoon<3
Syre's Arto Bean & Gacha Shop!! Greyholde Adopts!!
@syre OH WHAT A CUTIE i would be happy to draw them! also i forgot to add this in the original post (just edited it and added it in), i'd like half of the payment up front and the other half once I'm done! (if that's not alright with you for whatever reason though, you can send all either before or after since it wasn't specified :) )
@syre here you go!!! <3 if there's anything you'd like me to change, please let me know! :O
bump!!
bump!
bump!!
bump! also i added another example hehe
bump!! need some GP for a shelter pass upgrade :')
Sapphicc's AvatarSapphicc
Hello!! Can I get a chibi of this boy (both images by Syre :D) for GP? I love this style and I would love the pose to be similar to the pose in Syre's comm :D
❤ Icon by cloudtail! ❤ ⭐ Banner by Maomi! ⭐
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page