PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Unusual Scour Locations Your Mon/S Like Or Dislike

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123

pokedude96's Avatarpokedude96
For ex I have a female applin that likes tundra area even though applin is double weak to ice.Or an apoc growlithe that doesnt like volcano area despite being a fire type.Ik scouring is not based on that mons type but I usually like to send them in logical places for their type and sometimes funny stuff like this happen.So yeah tell me about unusual scour areas your mon likes or dislikes.
Credits to Daemonprince for this amazing melan bait.Thanks again
my lunala, who is clearly not suited for flying through dense forests due to size alone, likes the forest.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. he/him. here's my journal which happens to include spoilers. want decent art at a decent price? click the button below!
My female carvanha like City area lol.Imagine a carvanha casually walking around the city.Not to mention it is a fish and will most likely perish but whatever.
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37
My incirenoar likes ocean And my Gyarados likes volcanos '-'
PFP made by me Pokefarm signature image size is small so please click url To see more https://pokefarm.com/upload/Nexwr37/1597208207168.png
Oh damn lol
slinky78's Avatarslinky78
This Floatzel likes ice, dislikes ocean
Lv. 9 — 101 / 339
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterDark
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
This is the infamous carvanha that likes city area.I dont know yet where her partner likes(not the city since he is neutral there) but I will find out.
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
aight you little baby ur head's literally made of ice ur gunna go into that snowstorm and change forms and ur gunna LIKE IT
"WATCH IT, PAL!" Chicken | 24 they/them Shop Adopt Shop Journal
colirooni03's Avatarcolirooni03
I have a Lapras that likes the woods, which makes some sense I guess. Then there is the Grovyle that likes the volcano.
Labricon's AvatarLabricon
I have a dhelmise that doesn't like the ocean. What

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page