PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Longest Shiny Chain

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123

Cloasi's AvatarCloasi
My longest chain is a pretty measley 4.4k Deerling that lasted over a year bc I went on haitus.. I broke it when I came back because I hadn't realized a chain-saving item had been introduced LOL My last hunt was galar zigzagoon though, and I had a good amount of shinies and albinos (70ish each) by 3k eggs. If you don't want your chain to last too long, then the best thing I can tell you is to invest into hatching as many eggs as possible on days when you use boosts! I also definitely recommend investing in HM and permenant boosts like Shelter Passes. :>
Orchid's AvatarOrchid
1,243 eggs, with 7 albinos hatched and egg 1,243 finally being my shiny. It was Surskit. My "cursed" hunt. So glad that hunt is done, but wish it had just given me a melan at that point lol
Team Shattered Psyche 1,400 Espurr Hunt: 3/ 907 Journal -- Trade Shop -- PWYW Sprites Avatar by Sunfeather for my use only
Tska's AvatarTska
my longest was a 1.3k zorua hunt with a total of 20 specials and I base mine around my hypermode I use Albino radar and along with z crystals I try my best of hatching groups of 5-6 eggs which can be 6-7 batches per day. Its more of a melan or bust for 28 days~
tia // she/her
My shop//Buying shop//Journal -7 hours behind
A Crows Corner
code-izuku
hunting pfp is a combo of a meme and aizawa from bnha
Duusu's AvatarDuusu
Currently, my longest chain is from my Skarmory hunt- 4,678h/79s/~87a/2m, ~14 twins, and 2 triplets. That was accomplished through HM, Shiny Charms, an Albino Radar, Übercharms and the occasional Z-Crystal.
Icon is from "Obey Me!", by NTT Solmare Corp.! || My Trade Shop! || Delta Hoarders United!
Collector of special water deltas!
Lv. 40 — 3,606 / 4,790
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Steel
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page