PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Type Race Art & Templates Storage (All Teams)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Type Race Teams >

Pages: 123··· 567

Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Yosei-san has been made aware of the image hosting site being down and will address the issue as soon as they are able. Please be patient in the meantime. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Current Hunt: Dunsparce (Mega) Chain Length: 82 — Shiny Total: 1 — Melans: 1/3
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
I made a text banner for my Team Inferno Overdrive thread and decided to make versions for the other starter types too! I might make more next month but this is all for now :) Image(s): Inferno Overdrive Hydro Vortex Bloom Doom Who created this art?: Cupcake Princess Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Shortlink I also wrote a little Team Fire cheer! Image(s): Not applicable, but here's the cheer: Power, passion, heat and light, We draw our strength from fire bright! We'll let our inner flame burn hot And show everyone what we've got! GO TEAM FIRE! Who created this art?: Cupcake Princess Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Shortlink
Cupcake ♡ She/Her ♡ INFJ
Rain Jewel

Rain Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A small, teardrop-shaped jewel that feels cool and soothing.

Sells for 325

Lv. 78 — 11,612 / 18,487
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Water
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
Avatar is by PinkSkittyPow and features my Pokésona Aurabelle!
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
I've made a type race template that's free to use for type race related reasons only!! It's hosted in my free to use code thread here's a live preview here's the raw code!!

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 21 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum TemplatesForum Code Commissionscredits

credits

Code & Divider @RAINB0W Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
Strendolstar's AvatarStrendolstar
Image(s): Chingling button for psychic! Who created this art?: Strendolstar Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Strendolstar Don't know if this is needed but code to resize cause the original is kinda big

Code

[style].thing1 {width: 175pt; } [/style] [styleclass=thing1][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:J5f-/Type_race/IMG_2614.gif[/img][/styleclass]
Pfp by me :D / Any of my fields labeled "trash bin" is up for grabs Very cool art shop here:]
sinnamoth's Avatarsinnamoth
is there a max submission amount? i accidently went overboard making buttons,,, (totally not 27 /sar) i'll just submit a few ;^; ' Image(s): Furret / Miltank / Persian / Audino / Zangoose Who created this art?: sinnamoth Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile If you needed to use the sprite permission request thread, paste the link Sei gave you to her permission screenshot: N/A, Official Images
Moth • He/They/It • 18 ShopThreadsAdoptsRaffle PM if I havn't replied in 24h
Hello! Was looking through the banners and noticed that all of the ones made by Fuchsfee are broken, thought I'd say something since they were the only ones I noticed :]
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 17 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

Field clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Sneaslets!
Journal |Pms/trades:✔|Trade shop
Music recommendation:Rising Kingdom by Captainsparklez/TryHardNinja
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Joltik art from Pokemon TCG.
Clan button made by MochaFox.
Image(s): Do not have a preview of the skin because I can't copy link. Who created this art?: Determinedspade Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile If you needed to use the sprite permission request thread, paste the link Sei gave you to her permission screenshot: None Site skin name and "code": JXKT/steel
Mikayla • She/her • Other JournalSiblingToyhouseFlight Rising Feel free to send me a PM, spar(s), trade(s), or gifts! Type Race Score: 728
Uh, I made a twinkle tackle playlist! Who created this playlist?: Cherrythegoober Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Cherrythegoober Playlist Hopefully I did this right!

Cherry | She/her | Minor

Just an autistic artist trying her best
My Shop! Toyhou.sePFQ Profilecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Me! Signature Pagedoll @Pigment on Toyhou.se
Type Race Score; 0
Image(s): Avatar and Button Who created this art?: Greenbunny1998 Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Greenbunny1998 Thank you so much :)
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page