PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Type Race Art & Templates Storage (All Teams)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Type Race Teams >

Pages: 123··· 678

Cele's AvatarCele
Hi there! Welcome to the Type Race Art & Templates Storage (All Teams). It was formerly the All Types Art Storage! V2 thread run by Niall. Life is a busy thing, so Niall let me take over. So, here we go!

FAQ

• What is this thread for?
    • Since Type Race threads are deleted at the end of every month, this thread is here to preserve templates and artwork that the creators don't mind sharing with next month's team or teams thereafter. Basically said -- free-to-use (on PFQ) Type Race templates, site skins, banners, etc.
  • What all might I be able to find here?
    • Forum post templates, forum signatures, avatars, banners, buttons, site skins, music playlists, and more! It really depends what people submit to the thread.
  • How can I submit artwork?
    • Please see the Image Guidelines section.
  • How is this thread different from the previous versions?
    • How I handle crediting will be a little different. In order to assist in crediting links (user profiles) being linked for longer, I will give the option for you to use your PFQ Shortlink for the sake of attribution. Please see the Submission Form section for details.

Thread Rules

1. All PokéFarm rules apply, no exceptions.
  2. Please only post items that were made by you.
  3. All art here is free-to-use on PokéFarm itself, but not free to change. Please contact the creator of an image for permission to change their work or use their image(s) off-site.
  4. When you want to share codes or images from this thread, please link back to this thread. This is to ensure credit is seen, and also to share this thread as a resource with others. Do not repost entire sections of this thread elsewhere.

Submission Guidelines & Rules

Please follow these rules when posting your content:
  1. Please do not PM me images. Post them in this thread so I can easily see them!
  2. For Kalos, Alola, Galar, and PokéFarm Exclusive or Variant sprites, please use the sprite permission request thread before you use them. Canon Pokemon from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova are free to use. The Pokemon Type icons and V-Wave icons are free to use as well. All albinos and melans need permission. Minisprites need permission.
    • Free-to-use in this instance means that you may put these things into an image that contains other elements such as other sprites, text, etc., but as soon as you recolour, edit, or otherwise change how the sprite itself looks then you need permission.
  3. All images must be HTTPS. Try the official PFQ Image Uploader.
  4. Please limit your images to a maximum of 600 pixels wide and 250 pixels tall. If your image is too tall and/or too wide, it will not be archived.
  5. Broken image or credit links will lead to your submissions being removed. Please try to keep your images uploaded!
If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

Additional Credits

Because people deserve a nice thanks!
  • The original thread was made by arbor and Pikachuisepiclol was a thread helper.
  • The second version of the thread was made and maintained by Niall.
  • The contributors of art and music who keep this thread going make it all possible!
  • YOU! For reading this and helping spread the love of art and that Type Race team spirit!

Important Notice for Crediting / Source Attribution

This is where the thread deviates a little bit from how it's been in the past. In an effort to make crediting links last longer, I will give you the option of using your PFQ Shortlink. If you submit something here and are credited with a PFQ Shortlink, the credit link will not die if you get a username change. It is highly recommended that you submit works under your PFQ Shortlink if you are the kind of person who looks forward to your monthly username change allowance. However, keep in mind that the purpose of this is so that people can find you. If you do not want to be found after a username change, do not use your PFQ Shortlink for credit. Alternatively, contact me prior to your username change so that I can remove a submission that uses your PFQ Shortlink in advance. You will have to resubmit your art after a username change if you use your regular link due to the fact that said link will die and cause your submission to be removed.
  • How do I get my PFQ Shortlink?
    • Go to your Party page. There's a bar right above your Party's Pokemon and Eggs that says "Profile: https://pfq.link/user or https://pfq.link/@---" where user is your username and --- is random letters or numbers. The username one changes when you get username changes, but the one with the letters and numbers? That one never changes. Use that one.

Submission Form

Replace anything in ALLCAPS with your information: Image(s): [url=IMAGE LINK HERE]Image[/url] Who created this art?: USERNAME OF CREATOR Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: [url=LINK HERE]Profile[/url] If you needed to use the sprite permission request thread, paste the link Sei gave you to her permission screenshot: [url=PERMISSION LINK HERE]Permission[/url]

Example Form (Filled Out)

**DISCLAIMER: THE IMAGE IN THIS EXAMPLE IS AN OFFICIAL POKEMON SPRITE. I DID NOT CREATE IT AND I AM NOT CLAIMING CREDIT FOR IT. I AM ONLY PRETENDING TO FOR THE SAKE OF EXAMPLE.** Image(s): Image Who created this art?: Belial Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile If you needed to use the sprite permission request thread, paste the link Sei gave you to her permission screenshot: Not applicable

Submission agreement

By submitting anything to this archive, you acknowledge and agree with the following statements: "If I give my PFQ Shortlink here, people will be able to find me - even if I change my username - and I am okay with that in exchange for the conveninence of not having to resubmit my works after my username changes. I hereby claim that I created every piece of artwork that I submit by either my own skill and/or with assets that I have permission or rights to use. I understand that art theft will lead to my submissions being removed and my ability to submit to the archive in the future may be revoked."
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Cele's AvatarCele

Team Breakneck Blitz (Normal) (13)

Banners (5)

By: KorpusKat (1)

Normal Type Banner (1)

QUOTE originally posted by KorpusKat

Image(s): Normal Type Banner Who created this art?: KorpusKat Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile Pokemon Type Icons (c) Nintendo

By: Fuchsfee (4)

Eevee (1)

QUOTE originally posted by Fuchsfee

Image(s): Eevee Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Linoone (1)

Image(s): Linoone Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Arceus (1)

Image(s): Arceus Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Stoutland (1)

Image(s): Stoutland Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Buttons (3)

By: MochaFox (3)

Stoutland (1)

Image(s): Stoutland Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Smeargle (1)

Image(s): Smeargle Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Kangaskhan (1)

Image(s): Kangaskhan Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Forum Post Templates (2)

By: yosei-san (2)

Type Race Discussion (1)

QUOTE originally posted by Mareep

Created by: yosei-san - [permission] Commissioned by Mareep - [proof] Extra custom CSS by pheaux - [permission] Template located - [here]
yosei's note: these templates are free to USE! that does not mean edit. do not remove or change any of my coding.

TRD + Auction (1)

Created by: yosei-san Located: here Relevant credits are available either in template (for content) or via the credits link in the code (design elements) yosei's note: these templates are free to USE! that does not mean edit. do not remove or change any of my coding. that means anything.

Forum Signature Templates

Site Skins

Music Playlists (1)

By: VianTheGryphon (1)

Spotify (1)

QUOTE originally posted by VianTheGryphon

Who created this playlist?: VianTheGryphon Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile
Normal-type Playlist

Miscellaneous (2)

By: LycanKai (2)

Normal Type Misc. (2)

QUOTE originally posted by LycanKai

Image(s): Normal Type Avatar Frame and Normal Type Score Panel Who created this art?: LycanKai Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile TR Type Icon (c) PFQ

Team Inferno Overdrive (Fire) (15)

Banners (6)

Fire Type Banner (1)

Image(s): Fire Type Banner Who created this art?: KorpusKat Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile Pokemon Type Icons (c) Nintendo

By: Yukirona (1)

Charmander (1)

QUOTE originally posted by Yukirona

Who created this art?: Yukirona Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile

Ninetales (1)

Image(s): Ninetales Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Rapidash (1)

Image(s): Rapidash Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Moltres (1)

Image(s): Moltres Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Entei (1)

Image(s): Entei Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Buttons (3)

Typhlosion (1)

Image(s): Typhlosion Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Camerupt (1)

Image(s): Camerupt Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Volcarona (1)

Image(s): Volcarona Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Forum Post Templates (2)

Type Race Discussion (1)

Created by: yosei-san - [permission] Commissioned by Mareep - [proof] Extra custom CSS by pheaux - [permission] Template located - [here]
yosei's note: these templates are free to USE! that does not mean edit. do not remove or change any of my coding.

TRD + Auction (1)

Created by: yosei-san Located: here Relevant credits are available either in template (for content) or via the credits link in the code (design elements) yosei's note: these templates are free to USE! that does not mean edit. do not remove or change any of my coding. that means anything.

Site Skins (1)

By: Inconspicuous

tZH/inferno-overdrive

QUOTE originally posted by Inconspicuous

Images: None Skin path: tZH/inferno-overdrive Who created this skin?: Inconspicuous Put the creator's PFQ Shortlink here: Profile

Music Playlists (1)

Spotify (1)

Who created this playlist?: VianTheGryphon Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile
Fire-type Playlist

Miscellaneous (2)

Fire Type Misc. (2)

Image(s): Fire Type Avatar Frame and Fire Type Score Panel Who created this art?: LycanKai Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile TR Type Icon (c) PFQ

Team Hydro Vortex (Water) (10)

Banners (4)

Water Type Banner (1)

Image(s): Water Type Banner Who created this art?: KorpusKat Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile Pokemon Type Icons (c) Nintendo

By: Fuchsfee (3)

Magikarp (1)

Image(s): Magikarp Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Suicune (1)

Image(s): Suicune Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Milotic (1)

Image(s): Milotic Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Buttons (3)

Carracosta (1)

Image(s): Carracosta Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Floatzel (1)

Image(s): Floatzel Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Milotic (1)

Image(s): Milotic Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Forum Post Templates (2)

Type Race Discussion (1)

TRD + Auction (1)

Site Skins

Music Playlists (1)

Spotify (1)

Water-type Playlist

Miscellaneous (2)

Water Type Misc. (2)

Image(s): Water Type Avatar Frame and Water Type Score Panel Who created this art?: LycanKai Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile TR Type Icon (c) PFQ
Cele's AvatarCele

Team Gigavolt Havoc (Electric) (19)

Banners (11)

Electric Type Banner (1)

Image(s): Electric Type Banner Who created this art?: KorpusKat Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile Pokemon Type Icon (c) Nintendo

By: Fuchsfee (10)

Pichu (1)

Image(s): Pichu Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official game sprite.

Pikachu (1)

Image(s): Pikachu Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official game sprite.

Pichu / Pikachu (1)

Image(s): Pichu / Pikachu Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official game sprite.

Raikou (1)

Image(s): Raikou Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official game sprite.

Plusle (1)

Image(s): Plusle Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official game sprite.

Minun (1)

Image(s): Minun Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official game sprite.

Plusle / Minun (1)

Image(s): Plusle / Minun Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official game sprite.

Pachirisu (1)

Image(s): Pachirisu Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official game sprite.

Emolga (1)

Image(s): Emolga Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official game sprite.

Togedemaru (1)

Image(s): Togedemaru Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Permission from Sei: image

Buttons (3)

Galvantula (1)

Image(s): Galvantula Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Luxray (1)

Image(s): Luxray Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Ampharos (1)

Image(s): Ampharos Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Forum Post Templates (2)

Type Race Discussion (1)

TRD + Auction (1)

Site Skins

Music Playlists (1)

Spotify (1)

Electric-type Playlist

Miscellaneous (2)

Electric Type Misc. (2)

Image(s): Electric Type Avatar Frame and Electric Type Score Panel Who created this art?: LycanKai Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile TR Type Icon (c) PFQ

Team Bloom Doom (Grass) (13)

Banners (5)

Grass Type Banner (1)

Image(s): Grass Type Banner Who created this art?: KorpusKat Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile Pokemon Type Icon (c) Nintendo

Virizion (1)

Image(s): Virizion Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Serperior (1)

Image(s): Serperior Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Sceptile (1)

Image(s): Sceptile Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Sunflora (1)

Image(s): Sunflora Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Buttons (3)

Sawsbuck (1)

Image(s): Sawsbuck Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Serperior (1)

Image(s): Serperior Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Roserade (1)

Image(s): Roserade Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Forum Post Templates (2)

Type Race Discussion (1)

TRD + Auction (1)

Site Skins

Music Playlists (1)

Spotify (1)

Grass-type Playlist

Miscellaneous (2)

Grass Type Misc. (2)

Image(s): Grass Type Avatar Frame and Grass Type Score Panel Who created this art?: LycanKai Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile TR Type Icon (c) PFQ

Team Subzero Slammer (Ice) (14)

Banners (5)

Ice Type Banner (1)

Image(s): Ice Type Banner Who created this art?: KorpusKat Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile Pokemon Type Icon (c) Nintendo

Articuno (1)

Image(s): Articuno Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Beartic (1)

Image(s): Beartic Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Alolan Vulpix (1)

Image(s): Alolan Vulpix Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile The Pokémon sprite from Spriters Recource is free to use. Permission

Cryogonal (1)

Image(s): Cryogonal Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Buttons (3)

Froslass (1)

Image(s): Froslass Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Abomasnow (1)

Image(s): Abomasnow Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Dewgong (1)

Image(s): Dewgong Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Forum Post Templates (2)

Type Race Discussion (1)

TRD + Auction (1)

Site Skins

Music Playlists (1)

Spotify (1)

Ice-type Playlist

Miscellaneous (3)

Ice Type Misc. (2)

Image(s): Ice Type Avatar Frame and Ice Type Score Panel Who created this art?: LycanKai Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile TR Type Icon (c) PFQ

By: fevineFollower (1)

Cheers (1)

QUOTE originally posted by fevineFollower

Who created this cheer?: fevineFollower Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile

Ice Cheer

Freeze 'em! Rush 'em! Go on and crush 'em! Team ice! Hoo-hah! Team ice!
Cele's AvatarCele

Team All-Out Pummeling (Fighting) (13)

Banners (5)

Fighting Type Banneer (1)

Image(s): Fighting Type Banneer Who created this art?: KorpusKat Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile Pokemon Type Icon (c) Nintendo

Hitmonlee / Hitmonchan (1)

Image(s): Hitmonlee / Hitmonchan Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Lucario (1)

Image(s): Lucario Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Throh / Sawk (1)

Image(s): Throh / Sawk Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Keldeo (1)

Image(s): Keldeo Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Buttons (3)

Emboar (1)

Image(s): Emboar Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Mienshao (1)

Image(s): Mienshao Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Machamp (1)

Image(s): Machamp Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Forum Post Templates (2)

Type Race Discussion (1)

TRD + Auction (1)

Site Skins

Music Playlists (1)

Spotify (1)

Fighting-type Playlist

Miscellaneous (2)

Fighting Type Misc. (2)

Image(s): Fighting Type Avatar Frame and Fighting Type Score Panel Who created this art?: LycanKai Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile TR Type Icon (c) PFQ

Team Acid Downpour (Poison) (13)

Banners (5)

Poison Type Banner (1)

Image(s): Poison Type Banner Who created this art?: KorpusKat Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile Pokemon Type Icon (c) Nintendo

Nidoking / Nidoqueen (1)

Image(s): Nidoking / Nidoqueen Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Roserade (1)

Image(s): Roserade Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Garbodor (1)

Image(s): Garbodor Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Nihilego (1)

Image(s): Nihilego Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile The Pokémon sprite from Spriters Recource is free to use. Permission

Buttons (3)

Toxicroak (1)

Image(s): Toxicroak Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Seviper (1)

Image(s): Seviper Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Crobat (1)

Image(s): Crobat Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Forum Post Templates (2)

Type Race Discussion (1)

TRD + Auction (1)

Site Skins

Music Playlists (1)

Spotify (1)

Poison-type Playlist

Miscellaneous (2)

Poison Type Misc. (2)

Image(s): Poison Type Avatar Frame and Poison Type Score Panel Who created this art?: LycanKai Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile TR Type Icon (c) PFQ

Team Tectonic Rage (Ground) (14)

Banners (6)

Ground Type Banner (1)

Image(s): Ground Type Banner Who created this art?: KorpusKat Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile Pokemon Type Icon (c) Nintendo

By: Sandslash666 (1)

Sandshrew (1)

QUOTE originally posted by Sandslash666

Image(s): lil sandshrew support Who created this art?: Sandslash666 Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Diglett / Dugtrio (1)

Image(s): Diglett / Dugtrio Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Groudon (1)

Image(s): Groudon Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Flygon (1)

Image(s): Flygon Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Sandshrew (1)

Image(s): Sandshrew Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Buttons (3)

Golurk (1)

Image(s): Golurk Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Sandslash (1)

Image(s): Sandslash Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Flygon (1)

Image(s): Flygon Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Forum Post Templates (2)

Type Race Discussion (1)

TRD + Auction (1)

Site Skins

Music Playlists (1)

Spotify (1)

Ground-type Playlist

Miscellaneous (2)

Ground Type Misc. (2)

Image(s): Ground Type Avatar Frame and Ground Type Score Panel Who created this art?: LycanKai Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile TR Type Icon (c) PFQ
Cele's AvatarCele

Team Supersonic Skystrike (Flying) (13)

Banners (5)

Flying Type Banner (1)

Image(s): Flying Type Banner Who created this art?: KorpusKat Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile Pokemon Type Icon (c) Nintendo

Pidgeot (1)

Image(s): Pidgeot Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Braviary (1)

Image(s): Braviary Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Braviary / Mandibuzz (1)

Image(s): Braviary / Mandibuzz Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Lugia (1)

Image(s): Lugia Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Buttons (3)

Archeops (1)

Image(s): Archeops Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Pidgeot (1)

Image(s): Pidgeot Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Staraptor (1)

Image(s): Staraptor Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Forum Post Templates (2)

Type Race Discussion (1)

TRD + Auction (1)

Site Skins

Music Playlists (1)

Spotify (1)

Flying-type Playlist

Miscellaneous (2)

Flying Type Misc. (2)

Image(s): Flying Type Avatar Frame and Flying Type Score Panel Who created this art?: LycanKai Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile TR Type Icon (c) PFQ

Team Shattered Psyche (Psychic) (16)

Banners (8)

Psychic Type Banner (1)

Image(s): Psychic Type Banner Who created this art?: KorpusKat Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile Pokemon Type Icon (c) Nintendo

By: Amara (2)

Psychic-type (2)

QUOTE originally posted by Amara

Image(s): Team Shattered Psyche Who created this art?: Amara Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile

By: Fuchsfee (5)

Alakazam (1)

Image(s): Alakazam Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Abra / Alakazam (1)

Image(s): Abra / Alakazam Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Cresselia (1)

Image(s): Cresselia Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Musharna (1)

Image(s): Musharna Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Reuniclus (1)

Image(s): Reuniclus Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Buttons (3)

Reuniclus (1)

Image(s): Reuniclus Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Swoobat (1)

Image(s): Swoobat Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Grumpig (1)

Image(s): Grumpig Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Forum Post Templates (2)

Type Race Discussion (1)

TRD + Auction (1)

Site Skins

Music Playlists (1)

Spotify (1)

Psychic-type Playlist

Miscellaneous (2)

Psychic Type Misc. (2)

Image(s): Psychic Type Avatar Frame and Psychic Type Score Panel Who created this art?: LycanKai Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile TR Type Icon (c) PFQ

Team Savage Spin-Out (Bug) (13)

Banners (5)

Bug Type Banner (1)

Image(s): Bug Type Banner Who created this art?: KorpusKat Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile Pokemon Type Icon (c) Nintendo

Genesect (1)

Image(s): Genesect Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official game sprite.

Volcarona (1)

Image(s): Volcarona Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official game sprite.

Vespiquen (1)

Image(s): Vespiquen Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official game sprite.

Illumise / Volbeat (1)

Image(s): Illumise / Volbeat Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official game sprites.

Buttons (3)

Butterfree (1)

Image(s): Butterfree Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Vespiquen (1)

Image(s): Vespiquen Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Scolipede (1)

Image(s): Scolipede Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Forum Post Templates (2)

Type Race Discussion (1)

TRD + Auction (1)

Site Skins

Music Playlists (1)

Spotify (1)

Bug-type Playlist

Miscellaneous (2)

Bug Type Misc. (2)

Image(s): Bug Type Avatar Frame and Bug Type Score Panel Who created this art?: LycanKai Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile TR Type Icon (c) PFQ
Cele's AvatarCele

Team Continental Crush (Rock) (16)

Banners (8)

Rock Type Banner (1)

Image(s): Rock Type Banner Who created this art?: KorpusKat Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile Pokemon Type Icon (c) Nintendo

By: acer-of-spades (1)

Tyrunt, Amaura, Rockruff (1)

QUOTE originally posted by acer-of-spades

Image(s): Tyrunt, Amaura, Rockruff Who created this art?: acer-of-spades Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile N/A

By: Fuchsfee (6)

Onix (1)

Image(s): Onix Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Solrock (1)

Image(s): Solrock Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Lunatone (1)

Image(s): Lunatone Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Solrock / Lunatone (1)

Image(s): Solrock / Lunatone Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Cranidos (1)

Image(s): Cranidos Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Terrakion (1)

Image(s): Terrakion Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Buttons (3)

Gigalith (1)

Image(s): Gigalith Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Shuckle (1)

Image(s): Shuckle Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Golem (1)

Image(s): Golem Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Forum Post Templates (2)

Type Race Discussion (1)

TRD + Auction (1)

Site Skins

Music Playlists (1)

Spotify (1)

Rock-type Playlist

Miscellaneous (2)

Rock Type Misc. (2)

Image(s): Rock Type Avatar Frame and Rock Type Score Panel Who created this art?: LycanKai Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile TR Type Icon (c) PFQ

Team Never-Ending Nightmare (Ghost) (16)

Banners (8)

Ghost Type Banner (1)

Image(s): Ghost Type Banner Who created this art?: KorpusKat Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile Pokemon Type Icon (c) Nintendo

By: Pikachun't610 (3)

Litwick (1)

QUOTE originally posted by Pikachun't610

Image(s): Litwick Who created this art?: Pikachun't610 Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile N/A

Gastly (1)

Image(s): Gastly Who created this art?: Pikachun't610 Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile N/A

Pumpkaboo (1)

Image(s): Pumpkaboo Who created this art?: Pikachun't610 Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile N/A

Drifloon / Drifblim (1)

Image(s): Drifloon / Drifblim Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Gengar (1)

Image(s): Gengar Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Giratina (1)

Image(s): Giratina Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Dusknoir (1)

Image(s): Dusknoir Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Buttons (3)

Gengar (1)

Image(s): Gengar Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Mismagius (1)

Image(s): Mismagius Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Chandelure (1)

Image(s): Chandelure Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Forum Post Templates (2)

Type Race Discussion (1)

TRD + Auction (1)

Site Skins

Music Playlists (1)

Spotify (1)

Ghost-type Playlist

Miscellaneous (2)

Ghost Type Misc. (2)

Image(s): Ghost Type Avatar Frame and Ghost Type Score Panel Who created this art?: LycanKai Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile TR Type Icon (c) PFQ

Team Devastating Drake (Dragon) (14)

Banners (6)

Dragon Type Banner (1)

Image(s): Dragon Type Banner Who created this art?: KorpusKat Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile Pokemon Type Icon (c) Nintendo

Dratini (1)

Image(s): Dratini Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official game sprite.

Dragonite (1)

Image(s): Dragonite Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official game sprite.

Reshiram (1)

Image(s): Reshiram Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official game sprite.

Zekrom (1)

Image(s): Zekrom Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official game sprite.

Reshiram / Zekrom (1)

Image(s): Reshiram / Zekrom Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official game sprites.

Buttons (3)

Altaria (1)

Image(s): Altaria Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Dragonite (1)

Image(s): Dragonite Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Kingdra (1)

Image(s): Kingdra Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Forum Post Templates (2)

Type Race Discussion (1)

TRD + Auction (1)

Site Skins

Music Playlists (1)

Spotify (1)

Dragon-type Playlist

Miscellaneous (2)

Dragon Type Misc. (2)

Image(s): Dragon Type Avatar Frame and Dragon Type Score Panel Who created this art?: LycanKai Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile TR Type Icon (c) PFQ
Cele's AvatarCele

Team Black Hole Eclipse (Dark) (14)

Banners (6)

Dark Type Banner (1)

Image(s): Dark Type Banner Who created this art?: KorpusKat Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile Pokemon Type Icon (c) Nintendo

By: Yukirona (2)

Murkrow (2)

Who created this art?: Yukirona Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile

By: Fuchsfee (3)

Absol (1)

Image(s): Absol Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official game sprite.

Zoroark (1)

Image(s): Zoroark Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official game sprite.

Darkrai (1)

Image(s): Darkrai Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official game sprite.

Buttons (3)

Purrloin (1)

Image(s): Purrloin Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Sableye (1)

Image(s): Sableye Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Weavile (1)

Image(s): Weavile Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Forum Post Templates (2)

Type Race Discussion (1)

TRD + Auction (1)

Site Skins

Music Playlists (1)

Spotify (1)

Dark-type Playlist

Miscellaneous (2)

Dark Type Misc. (2)

Image(s): Dark Type Avatar Frame and Dark Type Score Panel Who created this art?: LycanKai Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile TR Type Icon (c) PFQ

Team Corkscrew Crash (Steel) (19)

Banners (11)

Steel Type Banner (1)

Image(s): Steel Type Banner Who created this art?: KorpusKat Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile Pokemon Type Icon (c) Nintendo

By: Pikachun't610 (3)

Galarian Meowth (1)

Image(s): Galarian Meowth Who created this art?: Pikachun't610 Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile N/A

Togedemaru (1)

Image(s): Togedemaru Who created this art?: Pikachun't610 Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile N/A

Alolan Sandshrew (1)

Image(s): Alolan Sandshrew Who created this art?: Pikachun't610 Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile Sprite Credits: N/A

By: Yukirona (1)

Klink (1)

Aggron (1)

Image(s): Aggron Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Mawile (1)

Image(s): Mawile Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Dialga (1)

Image(s): Dialga Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Klinklang (1)

Image(s): Klinklang Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

By: GoldenTempest (2)

Skarmory (2)

QUOTE originally posted by GoldenTempest

Image(s): Skarmory (small) Skarmory (large) Who created this art?: GoldenTempest Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile

Buttons (3)

Bisharp (1)

Image(s): Bisharp Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Aggron (1)

Image(s): Aggron Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Magnezone (1)

Image(s): Magnezone Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Forum Post Templates (2)

Type Race Discussion (1)

TRD + Auction (1)

Site Skins

Music Playlists (1)

Spotify (1)

Steel-type Playlist

Miscellaneous (2)

Steel Type Misc. (2)

Image(s): Steel Type Avatar Frame and Steel Type Score Panel Who created this art?: LycanKai Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile TR Type Icon (c) PFQ

Team Twinkle Tackle (Fairy) (16)

Banners (8)

Fairy Type Banner (1)

Image(s): Fairy Type Banner Who created this art?: KorpusKat Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile Pokemon Type Icon (c) Nintendo

By: Yukirona (2)

Flabebe (2)

Clefable (1)

Image(s): Clefable Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official game sprite.

Wigglytuff (1)

Image(s): Wigglytuff Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official game sprite.

Gardevoir (1)

Image(s): Gardevoir Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official game sprite.

Sylveon (1)

Image(s): Sylveon Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile The Pokémon sprite from Spriters Recource is free to use. Permission

Diancie (1)

Image(s): Diancie Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile The Pokémon sprite from Spriters Recource is free to use. Permission

Buttons (3)

Whimsicott (1)

Image(s): Whimsicott Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Togekiss (1)

Image(s): Togekiss Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Mawile (1)

Image(s): Mawile Who created this art?: MochaFox Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Official sprites.

Forum Post Templates (2)

Type Race Discussion (1)

TRD + Auction (1)

Site Skins

Music Playlists (1)

Spotify (1)

Fairy-type Playlist

Miscellaneous (2)

Fairy Type Misc. (2)

Image(s): Fairy Type Avatar Frame and Fairy Type Score Panel Who created this art?: LycanKai Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile or Profile TR Type Icon (c) PFQ
Cele's AvatarCele
something something
Cele's AvatarCele
Progress on adding the stuff: Up to date as of this post [link]
Cele's AvatarCele
Feel free to post!

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page