PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Type Race Art & Templates Storage (All Teams)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Type Race Teams >

Pages: 1234··· 678

selocon's Avatarselocon
So! I guess I'm first? Skin path: xBj/shattered-psyche Who created this art?: Selocon Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile Psychic-type skin for team Shattered Psyche! Disliked color is purple, liked color is pink. Please do let me know if you cannot see the colors and I'll adjust as needed. Text is a dark pink/off-black on the pink side. Background is a scene from the Anime (specifically the movie with Entei and the unown, I can't remember it.)

mods

I've added to it the following modifications: All psychic type eggs will highlight with a pink glowy box. If I missed one, please let me know, I used the psychic type egg chart. Party clicking mod: both condensed and hide disliked berry. Field clicking mod: stack in center, no hopping. Notif head: Official V~wave icon.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Yukirona's AvatarYukirona
Image(s): Team dark banner (small) Team dark banner (big) Team fairy banner (small) Team fairy banner (big) Team fire banner Team steel banner Who created this art?: Yukirona Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile If you needed to use the sprite permission request thread, paste the link Sei gave you to her permission screenshot: - I think thats all I made for type races ^^
Fireclaw the Zangoose
Sergor the shiny Zangoose
Anja the albino Zangoose
Shira the Skitty
Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666
Hey all got a small ground banner that i did :3 Image(s): lil sandshrew support Who created this art?: Sandslash666 Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile If you needed to use the sprite permission request thread, paste the link Sei gave you to her permission screenshot: N/A

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
× 13 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
Parafox's AvatarParafox
Image(s): Team Bug Genesect Volcarona Vespiquen Illumise/Volbeat Team Dark Absol Zoroark Darkrai Team Dragon Dratini Dragonite Reshiram Zekrom Reshiram/Zekrom Team Electric Pichu Pachirisu Emolga Raikou Miniun Plusle Plusle/Miniun Pikachu Pichu/Pikachu Togedemaru - Permission Team Fairy Clefable Wigglytuff Gardevoir Sylveon - The Pokémon sprite from Spriters Recource is free to use. Permission Diancie - The Pokémon sprite from Spriters Recource is free to use. Permission Team Fight Throw/Sawk Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan Lucario Keldeo Team Fire Ninetales Rapidash Moltres Entei Team Flying Pidgeot Braviary Braviary/Mandibuzz Lugia Team Ghost Drifloon/Drifblim Gengar Giratina Dusknoir Team Grass Virizion Serpirior Sceptiole Sunflora Team Ground Diglett/Dugtrio Groudon Flygon Sandshrew Team Ice Articuno Beartic Alolan Vulpix - The Pokémon sprite from Spriters Recource is free to use. Permission Cryogonal Team Normal Arceus Eevee Stoutland Linoone Team Rock Onyx Cranidos Terrakion Solrock Lunatone Solrock/Lunatone Team Poison Garbodor Nidoking/Nidoqueen Nihilego - The Pokémon sprite from Spriters Recource is free to use. Permission Roserade Team Psychic Cresselia Alakazam Alakazam/Abra Musharna Reuniclus Team Steel Dialga Mawile Klingklang Steelix Team Water Magicarp Milotic Suicune Who created this art?: Fuchsfee Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile If you needed to use the sprite permission request thread, paste the link Sei gave you to her permission screenshot: Permission (Team Electric, Togedemaru) Also, just to make sure, the Permission for all of the Spriters Recourse Sprites. (Team Fairy, Diancie and Sylveon; Team Ice, Alolan Vulpix; Team Poison, Nihilego) Everything else were official game sprites only.
My username used to be Fuchsfee. Just call me Fox.
All images used for avatar and signature are recolors by me. Typerace icon made by myself. Only official game sprites used.
I assume even though I'm submitting playlists I still use the form right? I'll go into a bit of detail just in case there are concerns regarding the original artists of the music. Image(s) Playlists: Normal Fire Water Electric Grass Ice Fighting Poison Ground Flying Psychic Bug Rock Ghost Dragon Dark Steel Fairy Who created this art?: Well, I compiled the music in the playlists. Since I login to Spotify via Facebook my username/profile there is my actual name Hayley James, just in case mods were wondering why. Since the playlists are on Spotify all the music is properly credited, links back to the artists Spotify page, and the artists do make royalties on any music played! If an artist didn't want their music on the site it can be removed from the Spotify in it's entirety, it has happened a few times with music on these playlists. However this does not affect the playability of playlists, Spotify just skips over unplayable music. Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: VianTheGryphon All the music in these playlists are instrumental, the titles are all PG, and I routinely add more music to them (I use these playlists when I shiny hunt in the actual Pokemon games, so even if I leave PFQ they will still get updated). Unfortunately some playlists are shorter than others but the shortest one is still over 3 hours long at the time this post was made. @mods, I give my absolute permission to have any of these playlists relinked in other threads on PFQ. Just in case a new storage thread is created. Oh, and if I need to change anything about the playlists, such as the playlists icons/descriptions, please let me know, I'll be happy to change them
Sprites made by sorax
I use tooltips to provide credit to anything I post. Exception is any Pokemon GIFs which will be from either the anime or the games. Want to listen to some Instrumentals while you are clicking? Check out my Spotify Playlists! My PokeFarm LivingDex Spreadsheet
Image(s): Smaller-Corkscrew Crash/Steel-Skarmory. Larger-Corkscrew Crash-Skarmory. Who created this art?: Artwork on these banners were done by me (Golden Tempest). Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Also created by me (Golden Tempest) so relink. If you needed to use the sprite permission request thread, paste the link Sei gave you to her permission screenshot: N/A
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
Team Dark Who created this art?: Me c: Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Pikachuisepiclol If you needed to use the sprite permission request thread, paste the link Sei gave you to her permission screenshot: N/A
Feel free to PM for any art requests uwu
Made by SoraX for Pikachuisepiclol's use only.
Enid Mettle's AvatarEnid Mettle
Image(s): no images! just site skins. Grass Site Skin = tZH/bloomdoom Steel Site Skin = tZH/corkscrew-crash Fire Site Skin = tZH/inferno-overdrive Ghost Site Skin = tZH/neverending-nightmare Normal Site Skin = tZH/normal Water Site Skin = tZH/sploosh Who created this art?: Inconspicuous Put the creator's PFQ Shortlink here: Inconspicuous
icon by me
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official GIF from Steven Universe!
merinqüe's Avatarmerinqüe
image(s): n/a, just templates link: type race template archive who created this art?: it was coded by majima shortlink: majima other: i do not know if this counts as an "image" per say, but i have obtained permission! proof
avatar + sig img: offical love live art, edited by me
Amara's AvatarAmara
Image(s): Shattered Psyche Banner Shattered Psyche Banner with border Who created this art?: Amara Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile
Avatar was made by me using Gimp 2.0. Permission to use and edit default Unknown Trainer Avatar given by Sei.

Pages: 1234··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page