PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A bit of Pricing Help

Forum Index > Core > Help >

frøst1595's Avatarfrøst1595
So I need a little help from my fellow hunters with pricing for this hunt First off I'd like to state i do understand prices are dertermined by the seller at the end of the day with that being said, I just like to price fairly and sort of based on how everyone else prices, I did a lot of checking of trade shops before ever opening my shop to determine where I wanted my prices to be, so they were fair with everyone else I'd like to do the same now, but the shops dont really have what I am looking for I plan to hunt Pepyre, as of reset they will become breedable, I know this will not be any easy task And thus comes my issue, I am not sure where would be fair to price the specials for these exclusives at, given the DCP investment along with everything else Any help or suggestions are welcome, thanks :)
Shiny Charm Box/Charm Rental & Dead to Live Charm Swap & / ★/X Pass Rentals at my shop!
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Hmm this is a good question. Where they are harder to breed id suggest 300gp/equiv each (s/a are both valued the same at this point for a lot of people as they have basically equal rarity) though i dont know how popular pepyre is. You could always start high and work your way down depending on how they sell. Like start at 400 and see what happens. Selling specials has been a crap shoot recently.
icon commissioned offsite
Peachi's AvatarPeachi
I would say their value should be around 250-350 GP/equiv since they will be hard to breed and still fairly rare. (At normal breeding rates, I personally would sell them for 160-240 GP/equiv.) I'm just not sure how many you will be able to successfully sell at a more expensive price. Exclusives often sell a bit more slow in general if you don't sell them extremely cheap. Terabbit has a good suggestion about adjusting your price as you go! I personally can feel a bit bad lowering prices when other people already paid more, but logically it makes sense to do it.
Trade Shop Services [ -> ][ -> / ][ Specials/Deltas ][ 90%+ Pairs ] [ Selling Summons ][ Swapping Gems ][ Buying Items ]
sprite made by Lonely Heart
sprite made by sojussimblr
sprite made by Matamoja
sprite made by Matamoja
frøst1595's Avatarfrøst1595
this definitely helps give me an idea what people may be paying for them I do like the idea of starting a little high then going lower as time goes on! I know what youre saying there at the end peachi and i do feel that way also but its a supply and demand payment right? if someone wants that first shiny i hatch itll cost more than that 100th shiny i hatch? i do personally value albinos a bit more then shinies ( normally for a standard hunt, i just charge double for alinbos) so for charmander ive been going 50gp for a shiny and 100gp for an albino I really appreciate the help! and am really excited for the hunt i actually took a little nap to try to help time go by xD

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page