PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free flabebe restocked

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 12

Pokehero87's AvatarPokehero87
I have alot of regular flabebe from my hunt. If there is a color you want for dex collecting or just cause you want it. Ask here and i will gift it to you. If you want i can put you on a list and youre the next to recieve it. This hunt is going to take a while xd You can see the colors in my Colorfull Flowers fields

27 Colors

White Grey Black Dark Red Red Light Red Dark Orange Orange Light Orange Dark Yellow Yellow Light Yellow Dark Green Green Light Green Dark Blue Blue Light Blue Dark Aqua Aqua Light Aqua Dark Purple Purple Light purple Dark Pink Pink Light Pink

absolgirl1234

All naughty 2x Dark Red 3x Light Orange 2x Dark Yellow 1x Yellow 2x Light Yellow 1x Dark Green 1x Green 1x Light Green 1x Dark Blue 2x Light Blue 3x Dark Aqua 2x Dark Purple 1x Light purple 2x Dark Pink 2x Light Pink

Empty

Empty

empty

AbsolGirl1234's AvatarAbsolGirl1234
All colours x3 Female naughty ones only please
So many flabebe and not a single naughy... Mostly sassy nature... i am going to look for naught and start breedong wirh that one Edit: found one. That was fast xd
AbsolGirl1234's AvatarAbsolGirl1234
Thank you It’s very much appreciated
Bøbmä's AvatarBøbmä
Can I have a light blue please? its the only one I need
gamerpainter's Avatargamerpainter
oof ok idk how big our request can be but screw it why not at least ask right? >_>; if it's ok, I would like to have... a lot of flabebe. =w=; enough so I could have all the colors of all the evolutions for live dex reasons that I will probably regret later. =w=; I'm gonna put a list of what I have down below if it helps.

Colors I have right now

Flabébé: black, light green, red, light pink. Floette: light green. Florges: aqua, red, yellow, pink, dark pink, orange, purple, light pink.
Mistyme's AvatarMistyme
If you have any with the "any" nature, I'd love to take them ^^
Profile pic made by me, for my use only!
@Mistyme, wich colors? Or just any with any?

QUOTE originally posted by Bøbmä

Can I have a light blue please? its the only one I need
Send :D
Mistyme's AvatarMistyme
any with any ^^

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page