PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF Lonely Nature Mons

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 12

pokedude96's Avatarpokedude96
As title says I am looking for lonely mons(only regular for now no excluisves/variants etc) so I can make Lonely pairs.So yeah if you dont need them anymore I will glad take them.just let me know.Also looking mainly for dark and/or ghost ones(or part dark or ghost).
Credits to Daemonprince for this amazing melan bait.Thanks again
dej1975's Avatardej1975
ScarletRain's AvatarScarletRain
I have 10 free fields of pokemon You can look through! If You find there anything you want, just link them here and I will send them over ^^
- 1558 points for team flying. May 2020.

QUOTE originally posted by ScarletRain

I have 10 free fields of pokemon You can look through! If You find there anything you want, just link them here and I will send them over ^^
Yup.I will take gengar.As well s Houdoom and deino.Frist is from field 1 second from field 2 and third from field 9.I can link them to find them easier just let me know.Thanks.
Link for the Houndoom would be nice :D
Sure wait a sec https://pfq.link/?CfbbR This guy
Thanks! I try to update my free fields as soon as a pokemon finds a new home, so feel free to stalk them if You need more pokemon ^^
Since I want to make a pair with these guys I will mostly likely get other mons from you cause otherwise their compatability will be at around 50% since you are their OT.But I will keep this in mind and hopefully I will find another person.This way I can make 90% or more pairs.Thanks again.
qwertypop's Avatarqwertypop
I have a ton of lonely Noibat in my free fields if you're interested in any c:
Yeah I can take a noibat.It isnt a dark or ghost type as I am primarly interested in those but I like dragons too so yes.You can send me a random one gender doesnt matter as I will eventually form a pair with it.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page