PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta Meloetta question

Forum Index > Core > Help >

What will happen to a deta Meloetta if you use the music box on it. Will it gain either the fighting or normal secondary type, change to the form’s regular typing, or would the delta type not change at all?
My avatar is the absolutly beautiful child known as the Sushi-Go-Round Lickitung. Veteran Pokefarmers will know this classic exclusive Lickitung from the orignial Pokefarm. That is where that sprite is from
Mareep's AvatarMareep
Delta pokemon keep their typings when you evolve or form-change them. They only get a second typing if the pokemon is single-typed, because otherwise you would not see a difference in typing. Since meloetta is double-typed in both forms, the delta type would stay the same
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Not a meloetta, but it still prove my point. The form doesn't affect the type. As in Ultra forme, my necrozma didnt gain the dragon type and still stay a dark type.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Shops Banner made by me

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page