PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Does the Affection Bar Go Down if I Don't Feed my Eevee?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Opalfirelight's AvatarOpalfirelight
Does it? I remember feeding my shiny Eevee a perfect berry but then I checked back later and the affection bar was to zero again.
What do I even use this for.
It shouldn't? I remember seeing something similar before, where affection was reset for some reason, forgot how or why...
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, a shiny charm box, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies (mainly ZC). "For the buds we regard in their coats of palest pink, In sweet memoriam, bloom as black as ink."
Lyrics from this song.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
That's weird. I guess just harvest five perfect pecha berries and feed it to my Eevee quickly?

QUOTE originally posted by Opalfirelight

That's weird. I guess just harvest five perfect pecha berries and feed it to my Eevee quickly?
I guess so... It hasn't happened to my Sylveon or Dusk Lyacanroc, both of them I've not clicked for a while... so that's probably not the cause, unless it's only unevolved Pokemon's affection...
Rebecca Gold's AvatarRebecca Gold
Take a screenshot before you feed Eevee again, and if affection goes down again suddenly, make a Bug report.
I'm an IV breeder. Pm if you have IV bred pokemon to swap/sell~
Alright, I'll do that

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page