PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Favorite Nature/s

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

pokedude96's Avatarpokedude96
What is your fav nature/s? Personally I dont mind that much what my mons nature is but I see a lot of people here liking certain natures more than others which is perfectly fine of course.If I had to chose one though I think Lonely would be the one(and it fits my real life personality too so I guess thats why I like it the most).Also just started a new project where I replace my non Lonely mons with Lonely nature ones mostly used for breeding but this is another story.So yeah do tell me which nature/s you prefer the most?
Credits to Daemonprince for this amazing melan bait.Thanks again
Any sweet-prefrence natures, primaraly Jolly, Timid and Naive, or Quirky~ I love sweets, Jolly-natured Pokemon seem fun, I'm pretty timid myself, Naive-natured Pokemon don't like bitter stuff like me and Quirky because anime. I can't pick one of them that easily...
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, a shiny charm box, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies (mainly ZC). "For the buds we regard in their coats of palest pink, In sweet memoriam, bloom as black as ink."
Lyrics from this song.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
what natures i prefer depends on the pokemon with them. even though i like the sweet-preferring natures (jolly, hasty, naive, timid, i like naive especially because that'd be me), i'd hate one of those natures on, say, a hatterene. hatterene is a very slow pokemon so if it had a nature that boosted speed (which is what the sweet natures do), that'd be sort of a waste of stats, especially if it had jolly (which lowers special attack, hatterene's best stat). i like spicy natures on physical-attacking mons, dry on special-attacking mons, etc, but in general i prefer sweet natured mons. heck, i don't even battle on this site, but i still feel like this.
  • Misc.
  • The Emperor
  • Cherry Girl
  • Blackberry Boy
i'm mike. check out my comic, art shop, or journal if you want click the pokemon in the other two tabs, please! icon drawn by me, it's my pokesona
Gold Leaf

Gold Leaf

Treasure

(: 0)

A strange, gold-coloured leaf.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +2,739,119
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFighting
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Haban Berry

Haban Berry

Rare Berry

If a large enough volume of this Berry is boiled down, its bitterness fades away. It makes a good jam.

Flavour: Bitter/sweet
Colour: Red
Firmness: Soft
Growth time: 72 hours

Sells for 30

Lv. 100 — +178,068
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
IceWater
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
Bluk Berry

Bluk Berry

Berry

Though this small, delicately skinned Berry is blue in colour, it dyes the mouth black when eaten.

Flavour: Sweet
Colour: Purple
Firmness: Soft
Growth time: 8 hours

Sells for 20

Lv. 94 — 16,532 / 29,415
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFighting
Happiness 27%
Lax nature
Yes of course in battle nature does matter.For ex Lonely nature which increases atk on a special attacker would be pretty bad.But I was talking in general.Yeah sweet ones are cool too.Personally Lonely nature fits me in real life too since just like any lonely mon I do like spicy things(very much I would say) and dislike anything that is sour.But yeah a +speed nature on a slow mon is not the best.This reminds me of all the adamant Gastly I hatched some time ago.I was like why do I hatch so many adamant Gastly lol.it is interesting to see what natures would people have if they were mons.Of course it is hard to just have one nature as we are far more complex than this or better said our personaity.I just picked whats the most evident in my case but I could very well be Serious Calm Careful as well.Second out of many people who like Sweet berry mons interesting.Curious to see what the others will say.Not to make this too long yes you generally want a nature that actually helps your mon in battle.And one last thing you should spar here.
I agree with that, to an extent, I care about natures affecting battles if it's a special or legendary-tier Pokemon, not a even an exclusive, which I might not get often. I also often try to get certain Pokemon with a nature I might not like that much, if it means I can make a fitting reference to a fictional character, like when I picked a naughty-natured Grookey (now a Rilaboom), when I could've just as easily have gotten a sweet-prefrence because I like that nature more and don't care about using it for battles
dnd's Avatardnd
sour natures in general are my favorite! i'm going to be trying for an all-sour preference living shiny + albino dex! i just like the look of the berry + i think the natures are cute :'D in order out of the sour ones my fave to least preferred would probably be: lax, relaxed, bold, impish, not sure why though LOL other than those, i have a soft spot for careful natures b/c its what my starter on here was + it's what i used to collect
caduceus | he/him current goal: regain arceus current type race score: 204 icon source: sketchingsparrow on tumblr
Oh wow.Thats going to take quite a bit of time.Good luck what can I say trust me you will need it.Never thought about how berries look though.Interesting point of view.Yes if you think about it you could like all natures equally tbh.Nothing wrong with that.And my first starter I am surprised I still remember her because yes it was a female purrloin Calm nature.I dont have her anymore though. Edit After you have completed shiny+albino you can do the melan too if you are feeling lucky.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I like the sassy nature. I'm not particulally trying to get pokémon with this nature, so it's a nice surprise when I got it. Console wise, I usually go for nature that boost offensive stat but decrease defense or an offensive stat that I dont use. I often also use nature like Hasty or Naïve that boost the speed stat when needed. I just like being fast and dreadful lol. It show in others RPG game in my way to straight up run into monsters!
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Shops Banner made by me

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page