PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

from the daycare and your fields to shelter

Forum Index > Core > Help >

RKittyArtist's AvatarRKittyArtist
Can you ever see your own Pokémon in the Shelter or is that impossible? For example; if you released an egg from the Daycare, would you be able to find the exact same one if no one else took it and you kept reloading?
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Yes, it's possible.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
yep! i was hunting nidoran and at one point i was the only one breeding it, all of the nidoran eggs i found in the shelter were ones i released from the daycare.
  • Misc.
  • The Emperor
  • Cherry Girl
  • Blackberry Boy
i'm mike. check out my comic, art shop, or journal if you want click the pokemon in the other tabs, please! icon drawn by me
Gold Leaf

Gold Leaf

Treasure

(: 0)

A strange, gold-coloured leaf.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +2,950,719
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFighting
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Haban Berry

Haban Berry

Rare Berry

If a large enough volume of this Berry is boiled down, its bitterness fades away. It makes a good jam.

Flavour: Bitter/sweet
Colour: Red
Firmness: Soft
Growth time: 72 hours

Sells for 30

Lv. 100 — +434,734
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
IceWater
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
Bluk Berry

Bluk Berry

Berry

Though this small, delicately skinned Berry is blue in colour, it dyes the mouth black when eaten.

Flavour: Sweet
Colour: Purple
Firmness: Soft
Growth time: 8 hours

Sells for 20

Lv. 100 — +384,312
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFighting
Happiness 27%
Lax nature
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
If you want/need a proof, here a pokémon who was breed in my daycare (Click on it to check their timeline)
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Shops Banner made by me
somnomania's Avatarsomnomania
it's a good loophole, at times. if you run out of daycare passes but you've got a ton of eggs left, release them, and there's a good chance what you pick up from the shelter will be the ones you bred!
Mareep's AvatarMareep

QUOTE originally posted by somnomania

it's a good loophole, at times. if you run out of daycare passes but you've got a ton of eggs left, release them, and there's a good chance what you pick up from the shelter will be the ones you bred!
Given how much DCPs cost, you should always try to max out your shelter pass first before you start using them (unless you hunt variants or exclusives of course, since those eggs get deleted when released for the most part). Not using your shelter adopts but DCPs instead is money lost without reason. Even putting the money towards upgrade your pass if you're not maxed out yet, is a better choice than using DCPs The only reason I can think of why it would make more sense to use DCPs first, is that the pokemon just came out or you're basically the only one hunting it and have just started, so there are no eggs in the shelter. Then it's a good idea to adopt a few eggs from your daycare and release the rest, so you can build a bit of a chain and fill the shelter yourself.
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page