PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

guide that has list of all pokemon in [pkmn=] code?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

D.MC's AvatarD.MC
i remember there being a guide that has every pokemon on pfq in the 'pkmn' code that would show them as this and the [pkmn=eevee] with it, i cant find it and was wondering if anyone has the list saved or the link to the guide? i dont want to ask the 'guide to bbcodes' about every pokemon in that code as i dont want to accidentally cause a lot of spam there. ^^;
I could've sworn there was one too, and now I can't seem to find it either. I can't remember if it was in the guides forum or if it was a post in somebody's journal
Shinies & Albinos UFT! See the full selection & items I'm after in my journal Please PM me first. Random trades will be automatically declined ---------- Avatar credits: Solrock specials gif by ValleryP, shiny colours credit to GameFreak/Nintendo/The Pokemon Company, albino & melan colours credit to PFQ
D.MC's AvatarD.MC

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemists Fire

I could've sworn there was one too, and now I can't seem to find it either. I can't remember if it was in the guides forum or if it was a post in somebody's journal
im pretty sure it was in the guides, i remember it having 'guide' in the threads name
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Maybe it got deleted because it wasn't updated anymore? For now, I think you'll have to rely on doing the code yourself ^^" But I do remind of someone who have all the codes in their journal. If they are still around, so should be the codes.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Shops Banner made by me
D.MC's AvatarD.MC

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

Maybe it got deleted because it wasn't updated anymore? For now, I think you'll have to rely on doing the code yourself ^^" But I do remind of someone who have all the codes in their journal. If they are still around, so should be the codes.
i already do them myself, i dont remember how to put in certain pokemon is all can you link that post of theirs if its arround?
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
The Original thread you were talking about got deleted since it was outdated. There's a guide with all the minisprites in a pokedex forme. Hopefully this helps you a little bit. Link

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page