PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A List of Items in Tables

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 7172737475··· 828384

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
*rolls in* Hello. Hi. It's me. The one who has a half asleep brain. Scrollbar is mainly there for mobile users when it comes to large tables (at least if my memory serves me correct since they been there for a whileeeeee. Side note DrWho was the one who gave the idea of using the code..honestly might be a better question to ask them tbh since I'm not that deep when it comes to coding..other than dying adding new items lmao). It's not the perfect solution, but it's the current solution when it comes to dealing with making codes as mobile friendly as possible since it's hard to make any large tables and honestly...mobile is such a tricky little thing (partially why there's hasn't toooo many new tables tbh). Chances are this might change in the future with this suggestion being approved...then again who knows how long it will be when it's added. (Also there's 835 subscribers to this guide...what in the world...)
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
That demo still has the same problem when combined with tooltips, but maybe Niet will have a way to make that work better. It's too late for me now but I'll give this a think over the next couple days, maybe there's another way to keep the horizonal scroll without making the vertical tooltip scroll so annoying on desktop. Yeah tables on mobile are definitely tricky so I understand ;w;
Hello! Tables will be updated by the end of the week (most likely on Saturday)! I can't wait to complain about my hatred for adding mega stones to tables. Sorry for the late delay. I been more or less been semi active on the site!
Karnine's AvatarKarnine
Did you know the Table HTML codeing is more advanced I learned you can create 2 cell table like a Excel

HTML Table Code

<table border=""> <caption><span style="text-decoration: underline;">Contents</span></caption> <tbody></tbody> <tbody></tbody> <tr style=""> <th> Cell 1 </th> <th> Cell 2 </th> </tr><tbody></tbody><tbody> </tbody> <tbody></tbody> <tr style=""> <td> <li> Title 1 </li> </td> <td> Title 2 </td> </tr><tbody></tbody><tbody> </tbody> <tbody></tbody> <tr style="">
Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy

QUOTE originally posted by Karnine

Did you know the Table HTML codeing is more advanced I learned you can create 2 cell table like a Excel [code]<table border=""> <caption><span style="text-decoration: underline;">Contents</span></caption> <tbody></tbody> <tbody></tbody> <tr style=""> <th> Cell 1 </th> <th> Cell 2 </th> </tr><tbody></tbody><tbody> </tbody> <tbody></tbody> <tr style=""> <td> <li> Title 1 </li> </td> <td> Title 2 </td> </tr><tbody></tbody><tbody> </tbody> <tbody></tbody> <tr style="">[/code]
It's not showing though? What does it look like?
ʚ♡ɞCandy ☆ 33 ☆ She/Herʚ♡ɞ
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
?? It would just be a 2x2 table? But like there's a lot of unneeded tags in there and I think the cell/header contents are backwards? If you're talking about colspan or something we can do that with BBCode too... BBCode is translated to HTML by PFQ's server to display in your browser. It just provides an easier & more secure way to allow forum users to do formatting. So of course HTML is more advanced but you can't directly use it here (for good reasons imo).
Karnine's AvatarKarnine
It looks like this here on a basic HTML not by BBCodeing but you can use bbcode with it from what I learned over my forum exp of 11 years The <li> is a list bullet like you see in HTML the 1 2 3 On here you use [ brackets ] not the < > which auto translates bbcode automanticly to HTML for you after bbcodeing I am correct by wiki BBCode is a lightweight markup language used to format messages in many Internet forum software, first introduced in 1998. The available "tags" of BBCode are usually indicated by square brackets ([ and ]) surrounding a keyword, and are parsed before being translated into HTML. BBCode is typically implemented by applying a series of regular expression string-replace operations upon the input. Because regular expressions are limited in analyzing the structure of text input, this has the artifact that any non-hierarchical BBCode input will be transformed into invalid non-hierarchical HTML without error. So my code with < > is correct working code it does work on basic HTML My table can hold 2 items it's not backwards Cell 1 can be like any item 1, Cell 2 can be describe item to Cell 1 2x2 is useful not backwards If you wanted a 4x4 it requires repeat on that code I shared in hide. The /table ends the table so you can have multiple items Cell 1 an describe them in Cell 2
I don't know what's quite being suggested above so....uh. Update. Added Black Sludge to evolution items. Super Totem Sticker for Porygon-Z have been added to the event tables. Haven't added it to autohide tables since touching the autohide tables are pain. Mega stones table will be updated in a few minutes.
Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

I don't know what's quite being suggested above so....uh. Update. Added Black Sludge to evolution items. Super Totem Sticker for Porygon-Z have been added to the event tables. Haven't added it to autohide tables since touching the autohide tables are pain. Mega stones table will be updated in a few minutes.
I don't really know either... but thank you for the updates! I do have a question though! The table that autohides, if you don't have the item in my inventory it just automatically updates the table to not show the item correct?
QueenDiancie's AvatarQueenDiancie

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

Which autohide tables need to be updated? I've been on hiatus for a while Edit: PM me :)
Go Team Breakneck Blitz! -> Score: 0
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +7,497,533
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Lv. 100 — +8,459,522
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
Avatar by TikiKat, for my use only

Pages: 123··· 7172737475··· 828384

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page