PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A List of Items in Tables

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 5152535455··· 828384

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
There is this one and this one. Not sure how often they are updated though. Also, new mega stone table will be added next week (possibly after Thursday). Finals are the beginning of next week so want to focus on that.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
KeNnYxKiM's AvatarKeNnYxKiM

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

There is this one and this one. Not sure how often they are updated though. Also, new mega stone table will be added next week (possibly after Thursday). Finals are the beginning of next week so want to focus on that.
Thank YOU for the reminder!!!
Mega Stones tables have been updated and fixed a few minor tables with some tables. Again, sorry for the delays with the mega stones tables. I hate updating those (well just table 2) since I do try to keep them in order. I probably don't say this too often but if there's any errors with the tables, please tell me! I do miss things sometimes and it will help that you report any to me so I can fix them as fast as I can! Edit: Holy cow. There's so many of you subscribed to this thread,,,,howdy!
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
Just want to tell you, you're probably busy, but the tables with the tokens, doesn't include the newest ruby tokens.
*11/300 Fujin's Lamp All avatar credit of Nathaniel the Natu goes to Sina142's joint art shop.
Actually, it's mostly because I honestly forgot lmao And I updated those tables since that wasn't the only thing missing Also, new tables were added in the mega stone, summon items and gem tables thanks to this Nyna Azura. If you go to the first post, they should be (2) of each of those sections. Also, thank goodness for the new MCW update. I don't have to worry about updating the mega stones table often qwq
3mmaqwe's Avatar3mmaqwe
Thank you for the Tables!! I used them in my shop and credited u <3
Ah no problem! I'm glad you appreciate it!

Spoilers to event but not quite spoilers? But just in case

I already did the event so I am fully aware the soup. The soup has been added. I hope all of you are proud of me for getting the delicious soup.
Keylime's AvatarKeylime
It’s a pretty minor problem (I can just quote and copy it from there) but this gem table doesn’t have the nobbcode thing where the code hidebox is (at least that’s how it is on my phone :/)
Keylime • 19 • Pisces • He/She/They
Melan Tapu Lele Hunt
Melan Tapu Fini hunt
Melan Cosmog (x5) hunt
Avatar credit: Myself! | Sig. Background Credit: Pixabay
Just fixed it.
God, I hate doubleposting but I added a new poll regarding the new totem sticker that I really needed a answer to. I wasn't sure if I should add it considering this fact:

QUOTE originally posted by From MCW 51

We will be introducing new Totem Forme Pokémon. These will have a custom sprite that is larger and generally more "fierce" or "leader-like" than their regular form. Totems will be given out to winners via the Trade Centre's collection area. The base Pokémon will not be eligible to find Totem Stickers in Scour Areas until the following MCW.
So yeah.

Pages: 123··· 5152535455··· 828384

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page