PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

hatching Cosmog

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Enteigon's AvatarEnteigon
I was wondering if hatching cosmog was as random as hatching any other pokemon as I keep hatching female cosmog when I now need two male cosmog. I'm trying to do a living dex and I need two males for the dusk solgaleo (one named and one not as I prefer my first hatched legendaries to have no name). The other thing that has me thinking is if hatching the egg requires a certain time of day to influence gender. Please help me figure this out as it is driving me insane trying to get what i need, especially when it costs so much to get the eggs.
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Considering Cosmog is a 1 male to 1 female, I'm pretty sure you're having bad luck.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
It's indeed bad luck. You can always try to genderswap on the trade forum. People can be unlucky enough to always hatch male xD
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Shops Banner made by me
Enteigon's AvatarEnteigon
fair enough. thanks for the tip.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page