PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Let's See Those Site Skins!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12345

oo, this is a neat idea! y'all have pretty skins :eyes: mine is dark and portal themed! i can't stare at a lot of bright colors for very long so i usually have to make skins a dark blue or grayish with lighter accents like this one! i also blocked out the money part because i don't like people knowing how much money i have aksfnjek sorry,, (click to see me in full!) bg image
I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster.
Animestia's AvatarAnimestia
Is me again! This is an older skin that was supposed to be minimalist that didn't happen. I actually have several skins, but this one and the one from my previous posts are the two I take the most pride in ^^' Picture's clickable so you can zoom in easier! BG Stock Credit
Made by Fuchsfee
Official Fire Emblem: Three Houses edited by me
Stock BG Code
art shopf2u fe icons
Heres mine^^ I refered it to my idol, Zak Ahmed, aka Skeppy

Hide

-Echo Art Sucks (:
Snivkins's AvatarSnivkins
the only thing my site skin does is make links stay blue when clicked because i'm lazy and rarely want to change a website to a different mode/theme i hated the purple links so much
credit to pfq user chary for the type race trophies!
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
A humble bump ❤
2066 of 3,200 obtained
1575 of 250 obtained
♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥
Silverdni's AvatarSilverdni
I'm a total sucker for nature looking stuff :,)

It's quite calming to look at if you ask me:

Background Image is obtained from here
Also, I've tested it out, and it seems like you can use moving images (gifs) as skin backgrounds, so I might try to come up with an image that has a moving water source in the background to look even cooler. ^^
Trade Shop: [Borrow + or ] [Swap ->] [90%+ Pairs] [Sell Me ]
Credit for IMG
NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy
i've had this skin for SO long, and i've never been able to get used to anything else lmao i'm stuck w it

this bad boy right here

the bg image is from the story so far's proper dose album cover, and the notif is art that was done from me by a user on da! :D
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. [pfp is by sheepoid!]
Pøckychu's AvatarPøckychu
removed because i broke the pictures
Typerace: 3200 Avatar Credit (Click)
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.
Sina142's AvatarSina142
I'm a sucker for anything dragon and ghost, so a skin that shows both.

Draconic Ghost Skin

I found my background image here, and my colors came from the shiny verson of the first ghost/dragon type in the main games
Image of my OCs Proto the Flareon and Mega the Vaporeon made by me Let's try to get her to level 100!
Foiry's AvatarFoiry
I love looking at other people's site skins. I use a light blue colored skin because the colors aren't super bright - my eyes are a bit sensitive to colors that pop. :(

Bergmite Skin

This skin was made by Poke-Hatcher, and the background image is from Pokémon TCG: Steam Siege.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page