PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Let's See Those Site Skins!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12345

MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
Hello! Welcome! This was an idea bouncing in my head for a short time that I just could not resist to start! What page should I screenshot, you ask? Well, whatever one you are comfortable with. I used my profile page in order to show off my different User colors. Provide whatever you are comfortable with. Please Note: While the Site Skins you use may be only for your use, there still needs to be proper crediting for the backgrounds in order to post a screenshot of your Site Skin. If you cannot properly credit said backgrounds, please refrain from posting your Site Skin. However, do feel free to comment on others' Skins! Tineye can help you source your background if you are having trouble. c: I present to thee: Skyline Background is credited to here Little Mocha Notification Head was created by Shazi, for my use. c:
| 3000 ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥
my awful red and black skin because i am an edgelord and hnngh dark color pretty. probably why my first melan hunt was of a dark red melan. background pic (or at least what you can actually see of it) is album art for my chemical romance's "the black parade". dont ask why my farm is named that...
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. he/him. here's my journal want decent art at a decent price? click the button below!
sig code by aud.rey
Cyndalavosion's AvatarCyndalavosion
Oh boy Site Skin sharing! This is mine uwu We don't need to talk about my 9 tabs of pfq open ;u; Background image is the same as my about me, from here Screenshotted my userpage to show off the trainer card color css I've added :D My notification head is actually a gif of art done by Shazi, the whole melan Cyndaquil line, but I only managed to screenshot one of them, obviously haha I've always got a melan Cyndaquil tuggle from BananaLizard, and she also drew my Avatar, the melan Cyndaquil egg :D I think the background of your site skin Mocha is very nice! The colors you've chosen on your skin compliment it extremely well :D Big fan of the black and red skin you've got Mike ;p I couldn't help myself with the blue, but I also very much enjoyed using black and red in my own skin :D Yay site skins lol
Summon Collections; Credits
Coding done by Wardove Avatar drawn by BananaLizard Signature Background credit goes to show Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- My Journal - My Guide - Shop
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Here my two skin: I've edit out the background of one since I don't find the original drawing xD

Skin of a ghost fan

Edit: Oh and on this skin, I use the banette icon from pokemon shuffle

Skin of a Dark Fan

Background from here
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Click them, thankie! >>
Had this site skin on for a while, probably should change to another, some time. Any way, decided to go from the fishing hunt. There is less things in the way. Background, notification icon and avatar are all art work I done. Here's the background link for full view.

Phoenix Flare Skin

Updated: Sep 28th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
Technicly no red, other than user links, just dark slightly red-tinted pink for forum posts and item tooltips:

Pink and purple and red

Made the background myself, Dedenne's shuffle icon up the top.
I think I'll change around some of the user link colours soon...
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Feather, a Thunder Feather, a Fire Feather, an Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, a shiny charm box, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies. "For the buds we regard in their coats of palest pink, In sweet memoriam, bloom as black as ink."
Lyrics from this song.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
ChampionCedar's AvatarChampionCedar
I like blue, and I also like Ice-Type Pokemon, so I have this: Background image is Pokemon HGSS preview image of the Ice Path, link Flying Pikachu icon on top right is avatar of my own flying Pikachu from old Pokefarm, credits to old Pokefarm artists, no link available as old Pokefarm has closed. This is the same Flying Pikachu(now a Raichu): I'm sure many of us who played the original GSC Johto games had wonderful times exploring the Ice Path :)
Avatar photo is an image of my own flying Pikachu from old Pokefarm, now the flying Raichu below. Credits Pokefarm 1 sprite creators for flying pikachu sprite, dressed it up myself. Formerly Trainer 899, finally got around to getting a more creative name! Farmer at Pokefarm Q since February 24 2014, Veteran of Pokefarm 1 since April 29 2012
Lv. 100 — +992,774
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricFlying
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
Here's my skin: The background's by pixelated-takkun at DeviantArt. Anyone can use if they want. Here's the code: dXZ/primodial-sea
Hi, I'm Spewpa. I hoard Cracked Teapots
, Rotom Sparkplugs, and Shelter Pass C
- hover to see my stock! Feel free to send any unwanted ones! Journal - Art Shop - My Codes Icon~ me Gif~ Pokémon XYZ.

boop!

i used the Pokewalls Dratini background.. i switched very recently from Zorua, and my eyes have stopped hurting from the color switch. Very Pretty regardless, i'd probably tell y'alls it if it didn't have code on it. now i wanna make a Team Eclipse one... ooh! what about one for all the teams?
  • Henlo!
  • Buttons
  • Credits
on hiatus. we check back every once in a while though.
one day...
avatar drawn by me of Dirk Strider~ Buttons
background | coidng by me
Giyuu's AvatarGiyuu

owo

This is like the only skin I've made that doesn't *completely* look like trash ;w; I'm literally unable to make any more not super eyeburning skins aaaaaaaa Image from here of Dabi (BNHA), made slightly darker by me ^^;

NO PMS.
Maybe when PMs are organizable I'll find an actual signature :/

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page