PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sticky Barb

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Kelumir's AvatarKelumir
Could someone please tell me where you can get a Sticky Barb? I know a few people are selling them in the market, but I'd like to at least try to find one for myself first. Are they a rare chance from Scour's, or could the be found in boxes?
Rebecca Gold's AvatarRebecca Gold
I found two in Scours randomly, and I believe you can find them in the boxes.
I'm an IV breeder. Pm if you have IV bred pokemon to swap/sell~
Kelumir's AvatarKelumir
Ok, thank you.
Is there a specific scour area where they can be found?
Shinies & Albinos UFT! See the full selection & items I'm after in my journal Please PM me first. Random trades will be automatically declined ---------- Avatar credits: Solrock specials gif by ValleryP, shiny colours credit to GameFreak/Nintendo/The Pokemon Company, albino & melan colours credit to PFQ
selocon's Avatarselocon
Give one/both boosts to a pokemon, then scour. Evo items are a mid-tier drop (as once explained by Niet) so some boosting=good if you need them.
Avatar by the most amazing Mochafox Click here to feed me a fruit!

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

Give one/both boosts to a pokemon, then scour. Evo items are a mid-tier drop (as once explained by Niet) so some boosting=good if you need them.
Hmm, I'll have to try that. I have all 3 boosts going and get mostly berries and accessories. Most days the only luck I have is getting the new evo items from the daily scour task. Or maybe I'm letting my party get too tired

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page