PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Regarding Off-Site Trading

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 1234

MuffinMan's AvatarMuffinMan
liodens (wolvden) now.has.a sister site and it too does not allow cross-platform Trading
MankeyStankey's AvatarMankeyStankey
what about wolfplay?
Check out the vibe shack
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
Is trading currency from Chicken Smoothie allowed? I'm looking to sell some for Pokefarm Currency or Paypal
Amanome's AvatarAmanome

QUOTE originally posted by MuffinMan

liodens (wolvden) now.has.a sister site and it too does not allow cross-platform Trading
I'll be adding this shortly, thank you!

QUOTE originally posted by MankeyStankey

what about wolfplay?
No, this is not allowed per Wolfplay's ToS regarding off-site trading. The respective section is quoted below.

QUOTE originally posted by Wolfplay ToS

The selling or trading of accounts for real life money, game currency, or other game accounts or currency is strictly prohibited. You may not give accounts away.

QUOTE originally posted by FrostyDovah

Is trading currency from Chicken Smoothie allowed? I'm looking to sell some for Pokefarm Currency or Paypal
According to the Chicken Smoothie trading rules, you cannot sell any of their content for real world currency or anything of monetary value (gift cards, etc.). However, you are allowed to trade them for PFQ items since PFQ can also be considered a "pet trading site". The specific section of their ToS is quoted below:

QUOTE originally posted by Chicken Smoothie Trade ToS

You may not trade “off site” for things that are not analogous with Chicken Smoothie, such as content in MMO games, gift cards, or real world items.
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Buying for zc - 60zc ZC UFT: 2 Free Toyhou.se Codes PM me! ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
code: izu.ku| bkgd
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
Ah Okie dokie lokie thank you just wanted to make sure.
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Is trading PFQ stuff for official Nintendo game items allowed (ex: Animal Crossing items for PFQ pokemon/items) Just asking because of this post: https://pfq.link/~LDJ0 Edit: And what about Steam https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/323624/Steam-Games-for-PFQ
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Karnine's AvatarKarnine
Don't forget https://www.wolvden.com sister site property of Lioden Ltd @Amanome Don't trade ether form that since it's a sister to Lioden
Lycana93's AvatarLycana93
Chickensmoothie allows off site with PFQ but where do I post for trades? I want to sell some of my CS stuff for PFQ
Lampenta's AvatarLampenta
what about goatlings?
Hello!
... And bye.
yyr twig's Avataryyr twig
Unsure if this has been asked before or not, but what about pets in Roblox's Adopt Me that are not robux? they forbid robux trading but pets really arent robux, and im unsure if DREAMCRAFT, the maker of adopt me, really cares.
PFP made by riptides (on pokefarm)

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page