PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Vampire Line & Early Bird Line

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

Are there ways to obtain the eggs for these lines as i have not been able to get eggs via trade but only the pokemon
Zen's AvatarZen
The only way to get the eggs is to breed them unfortunately.
Avatar by Terabbit. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs.
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
You can obtain the eggs of these lines by putting a breeding pair of the line you try to breed in your daycare. Please note that due to it being variants, it can take several thousand clicks before the right egg is produced.
0 || 2/21 || 21
Kartana Hunt Prep
81M / 100M
Official Bulbapedia Sawsbuck sprite used for avatar
Is it possible to get their respective eggs by breeding a pair of them together?
Giyuu's AvatarGiyuu
Like a half vampire half early bird pair? I don't think so, since vamp gligar is in the bug egg group and early bird is in flying ^^"
Name change: Chocomaro -> Giyuu Henlo I like anime and memes :P ♪𝕎𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪♪ I'm extremely forgetful, if I don't respond in 24-48 hours please PM me/send a trade! ;-; Pairs, fakemon, and dexing
egg, poke, shiny, albino c:
in my shop thing :D shop thing||journal thing
🐔CHICKEN LORD🐔 boom boom Team Ground️: 0
code - hercules other credits
No. what I ment was if I breed a vamp with regular and an early bird with a regular as I got both via trade but neither egg
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
That's possible to do.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Thank you @howlingcat
Do the Vampire Line have to be bred at night for a vampire egg to appear?
Zen's AvatarZen
No, it doesn't. You can get the egg at any time.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page