PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The problem with Falinks

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

MasterPlayer's AvatarMasterPlayer
So recently the newest batch for Galar Pokemon got introduced to Pokefarm Q. One of those Pokemon is Falinks. but I've noticed that something seems.. off. For some reason, I can't find at least one Falinks Egg in the Shelter. Maybe it's because there are already people here who shiny-hunt Falinks because of the profit that it can provide due to Falinks already being a rare Pokemon in the Shelter. Or maybe it's for another reason. If you have some notices that I've missed, please let it be known by replying to this thread
Link to my Trade Shop here
my train of thought was that it's just harder to breed since falinks is genderless. my highest falinks/ditto pair is still only 58%. even when i DID find a falinks egg in the shelter, it was immediately swiped by someone else.
  • Misc.
  • The Emperor
  • Cherry Girl
  • Blackberry Boy
i'm mike. check out my comic, art shop, or journal if you want click the pokemon in the other two tabs, please! icon drawn by me, it's my pokesona
Gold Leaf

Gold Leaf

Treasure

(: 0)

A strange, gold-coloured leaf.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +2,739,119
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFighting
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Haban Berry

Haban Berry

Rare Berry

If a large enough volume of this Berry is boiled down, its bitterness fades away. It makes a good jam.

Flavour: Bitter/sweet
Colour: Red
Firmness: Soft
Growth time: 72 hours

Sells for 30

Lv. 100 — +178,068
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
IceWater
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
Bluk Berry

Bluk Berry

Berry

Though this small, delicately skinned Berry is blue in colour, it dyes the mouth black when eaten.

Flavour: Sweet
Colour: Purple
Firmness: Soft
Growth time: 8 hours

Sells for 20

Lv. 94 — 16,532 / 29,415
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFighting
Happiness 27%
Lax nature
I think that all of the Falinks Hoarders needs to realize that something is going on, or else this will probably go on for a while
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Falinks are releasing correctly. Ive adopted around 40 today. I can find them easily with my chain bonus (when they are there) they just aren't being released. And when they are people with chain bonuses will most likely find them first.
icon commissioned offsite
This can't explain why I couldn't find a single Falinks Egg
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit

QUOTE originally posted by MasterPlayer

This can't explain why I couldn't find a single Falinks Egg
yes it can. The shelter eggs are eggs released by players. Where falinks are genderless with a low breeding rate the only ones activily breeding them are people hunting them. And since their eggs are more effort to create the hunters are more likely to use daycare passes to adopt their own eggs rather than release them into the shelter and have them nabbed by other players or falinks hunters who are not restoring the falinks egg supply.
This is why I decided to mass breed Falinks for the sole purpose of releasing the eggs to the Shelter
I'm trying to breed as well, but I've only managed a 41% pair so far...took 3.7k clicks to breed 5 eggs...frustrating D: I'm surprised the eggs aren't more plentiful in the shelter by now, but I guess that's the pain of a genderless 'mon. (To the point I'm tempted to make a "lets complain about genderless hunts/breeding" thread...)
Shinies & Albinos UFT! See the full selection & items I'm after in my journal Please PM me first. Random trades will be automatically declined ---------- Avatar credits: Solrock specials gif by ValleryP, shiny colours credit to GameFreak/Nintendo/The Pokemon Company, albino & melan colours credit to PFQ
VikzeLink's AvatarVikzeLink
I've not even seen the Pokémon itself on here yet, so no egg either. I guess I'll just have to be patient and hope it appears in the lab, or be lucky in the shelter ^^

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page