PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Slowly Spiraling into Madness [Spoilers]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 262728

Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
It's about time I made a credits thing in my journal, so here are some credits! THIS IS A LIST OF CREDITS FOR THINGS I USE ON PFQ! PFP MADE BY Justsayhi About Me made by Gumshoe, taken from here And My Signature by Bunny
  • Stuff
  • Credits
  • Tab 3
Tab 3 contents
AAAGH SO CLOSE TO BEING ABLE TO GET A POKÉRADAR AAAAAAAAAAA ANYWAY, would anyone be up for a currency swap, 275GP for 275kCr? PM me please!! :D
New poll please check it out :) Also, message me here! This is a thing that's been circling around PH for a lil bit, so i wanted to do it here too lol
Big thanks to ittybittyKraken for doing a swap with me! Now i have a Pokeradar!!! :D Edit: Mis-typed, oops lol

QUOTE originally posted by aud.rey

hello new subscriber, i assume this is rebecca? you may post once-
Hi Audrey,no it is i. i am new sub to your journal. I'm scared to post in other journals ah
Renamed my journal. Head empty. No ideas. Halp. Need better name. Post here if you got one.
School is literally going to make me go crazy... So long and tiring and too much Homework... Can I petition to stay home instead of descending into actual insanity?

Haikyuu!!/BNHA Spoilers.

Don't open unless you've seen them

you sure you've watched both?

Okay

Okay, so I'm gonna go on a lil rant thing here. Has anyone noticed that Hinata and Kageyama have a kind of Bakugo/Midoriya relationship?I haven't seen much, but that's all I can think about with those two right now. Although Bakugo and Midoriya have more of an aggressive relationship as far as i know. And HINATA IS SO CUTEEEEEEEE AHHHHHH HE'S LIKE DEKU AND THRY'RE BOTH MY CHILDREN NOW. Rant over
OwO who's the new sub? You can post once :) honestly tho, who reads my junk

QUOTE originally posted by iZoura

oh look. in the horizon i see 5 people have subbed. thank frens
hewwo UwU Not sure if you're subbed to mine, if you are you can post :)

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page