PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Solaris Contest Academy: RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12

SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Triczela was in her class early, so had got the chance to be the first to learn of the surprise in store. The one in charge of 1-A, Ms. Flicker, had gave her a choice of a few Pokeballs on her desk. “Try and be quick. I believe Miss Rhea might be arriving soon.” “I will.. but it’s kinda tricky.” After a bit, she settled on a smaller then normal Great Ball. A sticker with her name on was placed to show it was taken. As she went back to her desk with her bold Riolu Tex, she wondered when this Rhea girl would show up so she could see what this was for. ((Heh, don’t ask how they know.))
Typerace: 0
Made by Fuchsfee
Rhea sighed audibly as she entered the building. A grand smirk appeared on her face as she walked up to the front desk. "Hi there!" she cheered as she approached, pulling a stopwatch from her yellow pantsuit pocket. "It appears we've arrived 30 seconds later than planned!" Rhea beamed as she released Sirene from her ball. The Milotic, small for her species, curled up next to the front desk and shook her head unapprovingly. "Don't be like that, I promise I'll get you a nice poffin soon." Sirene seemed to perk up at the sound of treats. Rhea's smile got softer as she turned to the woman behind the desk. "Rhea Stark here! Nice to meet ya."
Look at my Shop! (Even though it's a work in progress) I can do plenty of other sorts of pixel art than what is on there - Just ask!
“Ah, Rhea. I won’t tell why until everyone is here, but select one of these Pokeballs on the desk, then head to room 1-A. I’ll provide a map.” There were four there. A Dusk, Dive, Ultra, and Nest Ball were laid out neatly.
Rhea's fingers rubbed her chin in deep thought as she reached for the balls with her other hand. As she grasped the Dusk ball, she gazed up at Sirene. The milotic nodded in approval. Rhea peered around and noticed another trainer in the lobby. "Do we have to go immediately," she smiled sweetly, "or are we allowed to mingle?"
“Right away, I believe.” She hands Rhea a map before taking the three other balls off the desk.
Rhea huffed before spinning on her heels towards room 1-A. She flashed a toothy smile for a moment at the attendant. "Thanks, anyways!" Rhea pocketed the ball and headed towards the room while Sirene trailed her like a large snake. She fumbled with her bluish hair while she walked, taking it down from its messy bun to reveal long, pale-azure strands that fell from atop her head to the small of her back. She walked with a confidence, approaching 1-A.
Cattafang's AvatarCattafang
//OOC:WHOOPS didn’t realize the rp was up until now, sorry Andrea, right by the door, tucked in the fake petals, making sure they were secure before she walked into the building. Desi, her Valladox, followed closely behind, carefully eyeing everything in the building he could see. Since Desi did not yet know who was here and what there was to do, he just stuck close to Andrea, thinking of things to do around the building. Andrea gently grabbed the paw of her Valladox. “Now Desi,” She said. “I don’t want you causing too much trouble here, alright? This place is really high-end, and we gotta do our best not just to perform but to make friends. That sound okay, Desi?” Desi looked at her and nodded before looking away and rolling his eyes.

Cattafang's Badge Case

Badge Case by Nebby

About Me

==> hey. you can call me Cattafang, Cat, or just Mel. ==>pfp is my character Hecate
Hatterene-Spiritomb fusion
using Psybeam, done by masqueofstars1 ==>she/her or they/them. either’s fine. ==>bisexual banner done by EeveeBailey
Noki-Doki's AvatarNoki-Doki
Humming quietly, Raven finished his grilled cheese as he approached the academy's entrance. He brushed the crumbs off on his pants, Moxxie rolling her eyes and rumbled low at this. "What, Moxxie?" He spoke softly, glancing to his partner with vague amusement. The feline just shook her head, wiping the offending grime with her tail. He was going to look at least semi-presentable if the liepard could help it; just because they came from the streets didn't mean they had to look the part. Her insistence at this had made them a bit late however, as Raven had struggled with the waistcoat and tie she'd picked for him. "..pard." The cat sniffed, nudging her trainer's leg. At her beckoning, rolling his eyes, he finished scaling the steps and gently opened the buildings door. Moxxie strode in gracefully, weaving between her trainer's legs. She swatted a paw to keep him from accidentally catching the end of his waistcoat in the door before turning her gaze to appraising the entry area. She made a mental note of where the medic was, having a feeling her trainer would need to know at some point. "Woah, fancy..." Raven whistled low, nodding to himself. He noted there was another student with a Pokemon he'd never seen before; he tilted his head curiously but decided against asking her about it. Best he get to class. He walked to the desk, Moxxie coming to sit patiently. He waved to the woman behind the desk, a timid smile on his face and voice soft, "'ey there, I'm Raven Morose. Runnin' a bit late, but I'm here for my first day."
This signature is under construction < 3
“Raven, hm? As part of the schools program, select one of these Pokeballs and do not open it until asked to.” She laid out the three remaining balls: a Ultra, Dive, and Nest Ball were laid out.
Cattafang's AvatarCattafang
Desi quickly let go of Andrea’s hand and started running down the halls, chuckling. “Wait!” Andrea yelled out. “Come back!” She started to chase after the Valladox only for him to run right into one of the classrooms. Andrea followed behind and quickly blocked the doorway. “Gotcha.” She said.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page