PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Blue and Gold (Saphs' Shop)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 91011

9617saphs's Avatar9617saphs

Updates

January 31 2021: The shop is currently undergoing some slight renovation and much-needed updating.
  • Welcome!
  • UFT
  • Misc.
Hello there, and welcome to my humble little shop! As you can see, it’s still kinda simplistic, but I’ll add more and more things as time goes on. The three boys on the shop picture are Sapphire, Azure, and Gold, and they keep watch on the shop when I'm not here.

Give the hardworking boys a click?

Lv. 54 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
Lv. 30 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 38%
Impish nature
Gold Leaf

Gold Leaf

Treasure

(: 0)

A strange, gold-coloured leaf.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 30 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Alright, before you proceed, read the rules, please.

Shop Rules

All PFQ rules apply. Subscribe before making an offer. Return dexes ASAP, and don’t evolve, trade to someone else, change their items, XP unlock them, or edit their nickname. If you’re interested in adding to the description, please ask me, because I don’t allow it on all of them. Also, try to make sure we’re both online when requesting a dex. Wait for me to accept your offers before setting up a trade. I will not return the Pokémon used in a trade, so keep that in mind. Try not to PM me, please. Before making an offer, check to make sure if what you want is available. I use a currency rate of 5000 credits-5 GP-1 ZC like most people, but I will only show prices in GP value. Don’t spam, and be patient. Always remember to be polite and respectful, please and thank you. Now that we’ve gotten that through, let’s move on!

Deltas

I usually have more deltas available than S/A of any kind. If you want to see more deltas fast, help me by giving some guest clicks!

Regular Deltas

PFQ Deltas

Legendary

Coming in the future

TBD

placeholder

Pricing Chart

One-stage - 40 GP Basic stage - 50 GP Middle stage - 60 GP Two-stage final - 70 GP Three-stage final - 80 GP PFQ - 100 Special conditions (RTE, multiple forms, etc.) - +5 GP

S/A and Dexing

In this section are Shinies, Albinos, and Dexing

Current Hunt

x5 x0 x4

Shinies

Albinos

In my hunt I plan to get six albinos UFT. I have two slots to reserve a Cutiefly for you- no nature, berry, or gender requests though! The prices for a reservation are 80 GP/equiv, 5 more GP than a regular purchase would be.
Slot 1 taken by NightDusk24 Slot 2: Available

Dexing

All my shinies and albinos are up for dextrade, just ask! What’s more, it’s also a free service in my shop!

Alternative Payment

I accept Boxes as 30 GP, Fairium Fragments as 50 GP, relics above silver as varying amounts (ask me), Daycare Passes as 20 GP,and wanted summons as 100 GP.

Free Pokemon

You may notice I have a "Free" field. I now ask that everyone ask for free Pokemon in the shop rather than via PM. Any and all Pokemon in the Free field are free. Plenty of Seasonal Torterra available :O

Items

This is kinda a work in progress, so stick with me!

Evolution

Ask me for what I have. Stones cost 50 GP, items cost 60, and orbs cost 75.

Summons

None at the moment

Mega Stones

Solynxite Q x1 for 200 GP/equiv.

Pokéblocks/Gummies

Regular Pokéblocks: 40 GP/equiv, please specify what flavour/colour you want. Pokéblock+s and Gummies are coming soon!

Misc.

Helix Fossil x1 for 120 GP/equiv. Sun Jewel x1 for 75 GP/equiv. Glimmering Scale x1 for 75 GP/equiv. Heat Sparkplug x1 for 75 GP/equiv. Mow Sparkplug x1 for 75 GP/equiv.

Buying

Will buy Fairinium Zs, ask me about my payment.

Item Swapping

Swapping Z-Crystals and Frags 1:1 with Fairy ones 1 Steelium Z, 2 Steelium Frags, 2 Dragonium Frags, 2 Ghostium Frags, 4 Firium Frags, and 1 Poisonium Frag currently available

Berry Pleasant Surprises

When you purchase, you may receive a random berry alongside your purchase. Deltas: Normal/Common berries Summons/Megastones/Fossils: Special Berries Free Pokemon: Common Berries Other: Rare berries

Advertisement Button

Code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/263931/Blue-and-Gold-Saphs-Shop/][img]https://i.ibb.co/jJ3NRKC/C0-B21-CA9-E47-D-4-D69-9347-BA962-FCF61-B6.png[/img][/url]

Credits

Main image was drawn by me with Kleki, advertisement button by AudreyC27

Permission Screenshot

Trade Evolution Support

This is a free service I offer.
Thank you for your visit!
Avatar is of a Lost Pokemon called Berurun, made it myself!

Shop

Button made by AudreyC27, minisprites are PFQ's

Advertising

Click

Lv. 30 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugGrass
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature

Coming Soon

Signature is under revision
Current Hunt
I will put hunt-specific things here.
All the sections are open, up and running.

Hunt Sales

Double Buy, Less Pay

When the hunt ends, for a limited time everything costs less when purchased alongside something with a similiar price.

RTE Cutiefly

Some Cutiefly in the "Hunt Extras" field are now RTE. They're available for 250 each. Please check the field for availability.

Gems

Bug Gem (small) x35 for 50 each Bug Gem (medium) x5 for 500 each Fairy Gem (small) x25 for 50 each Fairy Gem(medium) x4 for 500 each Large Gems x0/x0 for 2500 each I convert all gems up whenever available

Cutiefly Pairs

Due to being of the same species, most of my Cutiefly pair along fine, and should produce a fair amount of eggs. Buying a male and female from the Please Click field costs 400 , 100 less credits than buying two RTEs. However, if you offer on Breeding Pairs, you have to use them for breeding instead of using them for your Wishforge and then releasing them.
Advertising Section/Links
I will advertise other shops here, as well as put links to certain threads.
My personal button (made by AudreyC27) is on the third tab of the first post.

Featured Shop

Links

PFQ abbreviations Free melan bait This place and this place have free about me templates. I like to play this forum game, as well as this one. If you're interested in talking about special Pokemon you grabbed from the shelter, visit this thread.
The shop is open for buissiness, and offers are now welcome! Zophan offer taken by AudreyC27
aud.rey's Avataraud.rey
Hi! Your Grass Breloom for 2 boxes, and 10kcr? c:
audrey • any pronouns journaltemplate requestssite skins #blm #lgbtq+ #stopasianhate
Wow first customer :D Didn't expect it to be you XD And sure! I'll set up the trade with ZC!
Bump bomp~ Since Sei is active, I decided to stop my Type Race contribution (already 307 points) and work on my Cutiefly hunt. That means the shop will be getting more gems, some RTE eventually, and later on some . Also, on updates like these I'll bump the shop, while on changes to posts, you can check my handy Updates box at the top of the main post.
Bumping again~ This ain't gonna happen till I get more customers, but I will add a poll to vote for Deltas to add to the shop. Here's a list of possibilities:

Future PFQ Deltas

Alicalf (Rock/Ice) Aphreyd (Bug) Ardik (Ice) Ayeren (Normal/Psychic) Bandicoon (Normal/Dark) Bezerell (Water/Dark) Blophin (Water) Boxaby (Rock/Fighting) Faemueño (Fairy/Flying) Flarbat (Fire/Flying) Glaquine (Ice) Gosold (Normal/Flying) Gragon (Ghost/Dragon) Gumairy (Grass/Fairy) Hydrark (Water) Impyre (Dark) Kinaster (Dark/Fire) Kitsunari (Psychic) Klaatupillar (Bug) Kryptik (Rock/Ghost) Lunupine (Dark) Minibbit (Steel) Orkit (Water) Pepyre (Fire/Grass) Pixrine (Rock/Fairy) Puppod (Normal/Poison) Quetzephyr (Electric/Flying) Rokiwi (Grass) Searene (Water/Dragon) Skeleco (Water/Ghost) Solynx (Fire) Taiveret (Grass) Tillink (Ground) Shinxel (Water/Electric) Seasonal Turtwig (Grass)
Also, I may begin to buy shinies and albinos for exchanging with Holon. However, if I purchase one for this purpose it has to be one that I already have registered. Ask me if I take certain pokemon when offering.
Wurmcake's AvatarWurmcake
Hi! Can I buy the Delta Pachirisu and reserve a Albino Cutiefly for 3 boxes? The password for the delta is: ???
My pf was made by Marie-Chan! Score: 0
Great! :D I'll send a trade also you'll have to wait on the albino thing until I get it but I promise, and PFQ has a rule about prepaying so you have to wait until I give you an update on that. thx! p.s. delete the password so other people can figure it out for themselves

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page