PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Portals and Peril-Pmd RP(small group)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12

SmolPhantump's AvatarSmolPhantump
Roxie looked up at Noelle, noticing how worried she seemed to be. Even if Roxie hardly knew the strangers she'd just started a team with, she wanted them to be happy. So, she cheerfully bumped Noelle with her head, offering the deerling an encouraging smile. "Hey, I don't think any of us have got much of anything experience wise, honestly, so we're all on the same level, it seems!" She said, jokingly sticking her tongue out as she laughed at her own horrible pun. "Also, Noelle is a really pretty name!" She added with a grin, her tail still lashing enthusiastically.
A rp of mine, pretty much a pokemon sanctuary! :D I made this avatar myself, and posted it under the username Stumpy on medibang.
Cosmere413's AvatarCosmere413
Lee giggled at Roxie's pun before speaking. "Yeah Noelle, I don't have much experience either! We'll all be learning together. Oh, and I forgot to introduce myself - I'm Lee." Lee's tail waved around in excitement.
Avatar by Zerobold of Sh'Lain, who was designed for me by Rascal
Tyche's AvatarTyche
Noelle smiled at Lee. "It's nice to meet you Lee... I'm really glad we're all in this together, and..." She turned once again to Roxie. "...thank you! I really like the name Roxie, too..."
Arya tilted her head and looked the hybrid Pokemon up and down, trying to deduce what they were. She pointed her beak first at Lee, "You, there's no denying you're part Litten, but with those wings and antenna, almost certainly Fire and Bug type, correct?" Then she turned her attention to Roxie. "And you, yellow lightning markings and purple fur, you must at least be an Electric type, maybe Poison or Dark too, right?" She didn't wait for an answer before nodding to herself, "Either way, I think you'll complement each other well in a team, certainly a lot better than some teams I've met." With that said Arya stepped back and started to preen her wing feathers, waiting for the others to finish their paperwork and get a briefing from Miasma.
Sprites made by sorax
I use tooltips to provide credit to anything I post. Exception is any Pokemon GIFs which will be from either the anime or the games. Want to listen to some Instrumentals while you are clicking? Check out my Spotify Playlists! My PokeFarm LivingDex Spreadsheet
Tyche's AvatarTyche
Noelle approached the sheet and grabbed the pen in her mouth, writing her name, level, and signature in girlish, cutesy cursive before setting the pen down gingerly.
SmolPhantump's AvatarSmolPhantump
"Oh, I'm electric-dark!" Roxie replied. She nabbed a pen after Noelle, and added her own information. Due to the lack of vines or opposable thumbs, her writing looked a lot less.. nice.. but it was still quite legible. "I can't wait to go on missions with you guys! It's gonna be great!" She added, her expression a doggy grin. This was so cool! She was going to be strong, and help others! What more could she ask for? Not a lot, certainly.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page