PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Portals and Peril-Pmd RP(small group)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12

SmolPhantump's AvatarSmolPhantump
Info Board

Current Notices

The Ultra Guild is accepting new members for a limited time!

Daily Update

It is currently noon. The weather is cloudy, and fairly warm. Moderate amount of wormholes. No hostile ultra beasts currently spotted.

Currently Available Dungeons

Not yet!
------ Miasma had finally gotten done with their update reports, and had time for a breather. The alien-like poison Pokémon rested on a chair outside of the guild, sighing. Thankfully, there wasn't immediately another person to help, though Miasma had the sinking suspicion that their break wouldn't last. Still, that wasn't particularly bad. They enjoyed seeing excited new recruits, and they were quite grateful for the position they'd been offered. For the moment, Miasma entertained themself by fiddling with a malfunctioning badge. They had out a tiny tool kit, and a small pile of parts on the table.
A rp of mine, pretty much a pokemon sanctuary! :D I made this avatar myself, and posted it under the username Stumpy on medibang.
Cosmere413's AvatarCosmere413
Lee began to approach the guild, so excited they barely managed to restrain themself from running up to it. They saw that there was a Pokemon sitting in front of the guild, and they didn't want to look immature and make a bad first impression. Lee had seen a sign in town advertising the guild and thought that joining the guild would be a perfect opportunity. They had only recently left the small village where they had grown up, and wanted to explore the world. When Lee got to the guild's entrance, they took a deep breath then began to speak to the purple Pokemon. "Hi! I'm looking to join the guild. Can I sign up here or do I go inside for that?"
Avatar by Zerobold of Sh'Lain, who was designed for me by Rascal
Tyche's AvatarTyche
Noelle trotted close to the guild's entrance, stopping a few meters behind Lee, waiting patiently behind them. She'd seen a similar advertisement in town, and had decided on a whim to join, hoping this could help her build some confidence. But would she be good enough for them? She tapped her hoof nervously, knowing she'd have to wait just a little longer to find out.
Miasma looked up from their mini project, not very surprised by the sudden end to their break. "Oh, I can get you the forms you'll need. Do you have a planned team, or do you want randomly assigned partners?" Miasma asked, nodding as Noelle approached. "Same for you, too." They added, shifting their pile of badge parts aside to make room for the two Pokémon to fill out the papers. Roxie hurried through town, zipping under and around everyone in her path. Even if she was only a hybrid, she still was quite fast. Almost as fast as a regular elektrike, actually. That was something that she took great pride in, actually. She came to a stumbling stop at the line for guild signups, wriggling with excitement. This was it! She could prove how strong she really was! She stepped side to side in her spot, having trouble standing still for even a fee moments. It was hard for Roxie to not run around in circles in pure excitement. Still, she'd keep her dignity for now, as she didn't want to be too over the top, like her mother had warned against, though more for Roxie's health than the sake of her dignity.
Cosmere413's AvatarCosmere413
Lee glanced at the other two Pokémon waiting to join the guild. They thought that it might be fun to be on a team with other new Pokémon, so they could all figure things out together. “Well, I don’t have a team already planned,” Lee began. They then turned to face the others. “But if you guys don’t have teams planned already, maybe we could all join as a team together!”
Tyche's AvatarTyche
Noelle's ears twitched quickly, and she looked down at her feet, then back up again. She smiled at Lee. "Oh... if you want to do that... I'd... I'd happily oblige! I'd love that!"
Roxie nodded in agreement, her short, spiky tail lashing with excitement. "Sure! I'm Roxie, by the way." She replied, glad she'd already met some friendly Pokémon. Miasma smiled, their heart warmed at the sight of the excited new recruits. "Well, since you're all on board with the idea, I can give you a single team sheet." Miasma pulled out a small paper, and slid it over the desk. Technically, all the information would be stored digitally, but this was still just a formality. The sheet was quite simple, requiring a team name, as well as the members' names, levels, and signatures. "Once you've all signed that, I'll transfer it and you'll be free to explore the guild. You'll have to do some basic safety training before you go on any expeditions, though."
Tyche's AvatarTyche
Noelle nodded at Miasma, then turned to Roxie. "It's nice t-to meet you Roxie... I'm Noelle!" Maybe this really was what she was looking for! Everyone seemed so nice, maybe this really would be the thing that would help her build confidence. She turned back to Miasma. "Is there a base level of skill for joining? Or... is it open to anyone? I'm sorry I guess I'm just worried because uh..." "...I honestly don't have much experience." She nervously shifted one of her hooves around.
Arya was settled down just inside of the guild enterance, but at the sound of the new recruits she ruffled her feathers and stood. She poked her head round the door and regarded the younger Pokemon with piercing yellow eyes. A Deerling and some hybrids, she had a good idea what to expect from the Deerling, but she'd need to have a chat with the hybrids to find out what they were capable of. The old Skarmory stalked outside and cocked her head at the Deerling's questions. "You'll gain experience soon enough, I'll see to that." Arya growled gruffly, though the corners of her mouth twitched upwards into a small smile.
Sprites made by sorax
I use tooltips to provide credit to anything I post. Exception is any Pokemon GIFs which will be from either the anime or the games. Want to listen to some Instrumentals while you are clicking? Check out my Spotify Playlists! My PokeFarm LivingDex Spreadsheet
Tyche's AvatarTyche
Noelle flinched, but quickly regained her compusure a little, taking in the older Pokemon's numerous scars. She was nervous -more nervous then her baseline level of nervousness, which was admittedly a little high- in this tough-looking creature's presence, but hey, she had come to the guild to challenge herself, to put herself out there. "Oh, great! I... I could... I..." She took a deep breath in. "I could really use it, thank you."

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page