PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ūüĒ• - mike's art shack - ūüĒ•

Forum Index > Pok√©mon > Pok√©mon Art > Pok√©mon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 141516

coded by snompeito | made for mikestarprince's use only | sprite is an official pokemon sprite
Welcome to Mike's Art Shack! Adopts, melan bait, reference sheets, and more!
My Pokésona, and my shop's mascot!
RULES:
  • PFQ rules apply. Use the form.
    The password is your favorite Fire-type Pokémon! Can't choose? Then any's fine.
    I only accept PokéFarm currency, no items or real money. I use the 5,000 CR = 5 GP = 1 ZC conversion rate. Mixed currency is allowed. I use a slot system so that I don't have to do drawings at a burn-out rate. The slots are first come first serve.
  • Please do not rush me, especially if you're ordering a more complex piece. Subscribe if you order anything, so I don't have to hunt you down. I reserve every right to reject or cancel an order.
  • Read all of my will do's/won't do's before ordering. Please credit me if you use my art anywhere else! Either my tumblr, @mike-princeofstars, or just me here on Pok√©Farm!
  • Please pay after I finish. Prices can vary depending on the complexity of what you are ordering. Please do not ask that I "surprise you".
  • I might not understand what you are asking. Please be patient with me if I need you to clarify. I HIGHLY prefer reference pictures, but a detailed description is okay.
  • Adopts are not custom-made, hence why there's no form to request that I design one for you. They're usually random designs, and there won't always be adopts available to buy. These are also first come first serve. DO NOT sell adopts I've made that you've bought without consulting me first.

Will Do's & Won't Do's!

Here's my list of what I will, will attempt to, or won't draw!

Will do!

This isn't a comprehensive list, but it should give you a general idea. - Pokésonas - Pokémon - Humans - Fakemon - Full Pokémon teams of 6 - Bright, contrasting color schemes - Nice, calm, pastel color schemes - Soothing (or edgy) dark color schemes - Backgrounds - Regular animals - Spoiler Pokémon
You'll need to talk to me about this in PMs.
- Shipping art
Specifics are on the "won't do" section.
- Mild blood/gore
It depends, but I'll probably have to send you the result in PMs.

Will attempt!

If you request any of the items listed here, it might cost you more, or you might get me apologizing for not being able to do it. - Non-Pokémon furries
I have no trouble with Pokémon like Lopunny or Lucario, but regular furries are a challenge for me.
- Complex designs - Armored Pokémon - Complex Legendary Pokémon
This one is arbitrary, so just ask me to specify if you're ordering art of a legendary Pokémon.
- Complex backgrounds - Vehicles - Muscular characters

Won't do!

I will not do the items listed here under any circumstances. - General things not allowed on-site - Inappropriate content - Hate speech of any sort - Extreme gore - Ships with, to put it lightly, uncomfortable themes
  • Misc.
  • Banners & Stuff
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. he/him. here's my journal. icon & button by me
banners by eeveebailey. gay chimchars by gladio. pokesona sprite by me
coded by snompeito | made for mikestarprince's use only | sprite is an official pokemon sprite
Ordering at Mike's Art Shack!

Prices and Examples!

Here's a few examples of my art, and the flat prices! The prices will vary depending on the complexity of what you ask. Almost all characters in these examples are mine, unless stated otherwise.

Melan Baits

Flat Price: 50 ZC or equivalent These are unfortunately not animated, they're just simple drawings. These two examples aren't watermarked, since I personally don't care if you use these two specific ones, as long as you credit me!

Examples

Icons

Flat Price: 50-75 ZC or equivalent Varies on complexity. I'll discuss pricing with you further if you order.

Example

THE CHARACTER IN THE FIRST DRAWING BELONGS TO LA.TI.AS, THE CHARACTER IN THE SECOND DRAWING BELONGS TO ALPHA WYVERN, AND THE ART SHOWN IS FOR THEIR USES ONLY. I am only showing this piece to provide further examples of my own art.

Character Reference Sheets/Unshaded Art

Flat Price: 75-150 ZC or equivalent Reference sheets WILL cost more than regular unshaded art, expect them to cost 100 ZC or more. This is because reference sheets just have more drawn on them. Varies on complexity. I'll discuss pricing with you further if you order.

Pokémon Examples

Human Examples

Full Pieces

Flat Price: Depends on the type of shading! Open the hideboxes for more price information. Varies on complexity. I'll discuss pricing with you further if you order.

Cel Shading

Flat Price: 150-300 ZC or equivalent

Examples

THE CHARACTERS IN THE SECOND DRAWING BELONG TO RAICHI, AND THE ART SHOWN IS FOR THEIR USE ONLY. I am only showing this piece to provide further examples of my own art.

Detailed Shading

Flat Price: 250-400 ZC

Examples

THE CHARACTER IN THE SECOND DRAWING BELONGS TO NAERIIE, AND THE ART SHOWN IS FOR THEIR USE ONLY. I am only showing this piece to provide further examples of my own art.

Forms!

Melan Bait Order Form

I'd like some melan bait! Username?: (Just enter your username.) Pokémon?: (Say which Pokémon you'd like me to draw. Yes, PokéFarm Exclusives count, too.) Doing what?: (Describe what you'd like the Pokémon to be doing.) What gender?: (If gender differences are applicable, such as male Shinx having longer head fur and black hindpaws. If the Pokémon has no gender differences, or you don't care about their gender, just say N/A.) And stars?: (Would you like purple stars or green/dark purple stars?) What payment?: (Are you paying in CR, GP, or ZC?) Password?: (Have you looked over the rules carefully? C;)

Icon Order Form

I'd like an icon! Username?: (Just enter your username.) Characters?: (Provide a link to their reference sheet(s), or a detailed description in a hidebox. Describing personality would be beneficial too, as it tells me how to draw those characters.) Doing what?: (Describe what you'd like me to draw your characters doing, or what pose they're in. These icons will almost never be bigger than a half-body, but please specify if you'd like a headshot, bust, or half-body.) And backgrounds?: (Either describe simple shapes and colors you'd like me to add, describe a location in a hidebox, or send me a reference picture. These won't be incredibly detailed.) Shading?: (Would you like no shading or cel shading? I don't do detailed shading on icons due to the small size.) What payment?: (Are you paying in CR, GP, or ZC?) Password?: (Have you looked over the rules carefully? C;)

Reference Sheet Order Form

I'd like a reference sheet! Username?: (Just enter your username.) Characters?: (If you're ordering this, you might not have a reference sheet for your character already. In that case, just describe the character and any accessories in a hidebox. Describing personality would be beneficial too, as it tells me how to draw those characters.) What background?: (Unlike with full pieces, with character references, the backgrounds will just be simple shapes and colors, or even galaxies if you really want. You can ask for plain white, too! Just specify from here. I don't normally do transparent backgrounds for reference sheets.) What payment?: (Are you paying in CR, GP, or ZC?) Password?: (Have you looked over the rules carefully? C;)

Unshaded Drawing Order Form

I'd like some unshaded art! Username?: (Just enter your username.) Characters?: (Provide a link to their reference sheet(s), or a detailed description in a hidebox. Describing personality would be beneficial too, as it tells me how to draw those characters.) Doing what?: (Describe what you'd like me to draw your characters doing, or what pose they're in. Here you can also specify if you'd like a headshot, half-body, full-body, etc. Please specify if you'd like different characters in different drawings.) And backgrounds?: (Either describe simple shapes and colors you'd like me to add, describe a location in a hidebox, or send me a reference picture.) What payment?: (Are you paying in CR, GP, or ZC?) Password?: (Have you looked over the rules carefully? C;)

Full Piece Order Form

I'd like a full piece! Username?: (Just enter your username.) Characters?: (Provide a link to their reference sheet(s), or a detailed description in a hidebox. Describing personality would be beneficial too, as it tells me how to draw those characters.) Doing what?: (Describe what you'd like me to draw your characters doing, or what pose they're in. Here you can also specify if you'd like a headshot, half-body, full-body, etc. Please specify if you'd like different characters in different drawings.) And backgrounds?: (Either describe simple shapes and colors you'd like me to add, describe a location in a hidebox, or send me a reference picture.) Shading?: (Would you like cel or detailed shading?) What payment?: (Are you paying in CR, GP, or ZC?) Password?: (Have you looked over the rules carefully? C;)

Adopt Order Form

I'd like to adopt! Username?: (Just enter your username.) Which one?: (Specify which adopt you'd like.) What payment?: (Are you paying in CR, GR, or ZC?) Password?: (Have you looked over the rules carefully? C;)

Slots! (2/7 Open)

- FrostyMew (Reference Sheet + Melan Bait) - Spewpa (Icon) - KerryBerry (Icon) - Cattafang (Reference Sheet) - JirachiStar5525 (Full Piece) - Open! - Open!

Adopts!

These are first come, first serve! If you order one, you'll get their picture without the giant watermark in PMs.

Adopts Available

Venonat/Weedle Fusion

Price: 90 ZC or equivalent

Pom-Pom Oricorio/Plusle Fusion

Price: 120 ZC or equivalent

Gardevoir/Volcarona Fusion

Price: 140 ZC or equivalent

Latias/Ribombee Fusion

Price: 120 ZC or equivalent

Adopts Already Sold

THESE ADOPTS HAVE ALREADY BEEN SOLD TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. They are not up for sale anymore, this is merely just to show off some of these previous designs because I quite like some of them.

Steenee/Cherrim Fusion

Belongs to flutteristhebest!

Frosmoth/Lopunny Fusion

Belongs to Jalakins!

Female Nidoran/Roselia Fusion

Belongs to snompeito!

Hatterene/Cinccino Fusion

Belongs to JirachiStar5525!

Delcatty/Eldegoss Fusion

Belongs to Jalakins!

Azelf/Comfey Fusion

Belongs to Lynxray!

Male Nidoran/Cosmog Fusion

Belongs to Gracidea!

Greninja/Misdreavus Fusion

Belongs to teki10!

Meloetta/Litten Fusion

Belongs to teki10!
shop's officially open! and here's a button you can advertise my shop with, if you'd like!

code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/261197/mike-s-art-shack][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615193278224007171/719704633492373544/1591661343349.png[/img][/url]
I'd like some melan bait! Pokémon?: Silicobra Doing what?: strangling any pokemon of your choice something similar to this? What gender?: any, i don't think silicobra has a gender difference And stars?: green stars What payment?: 50 Password?: bro is the best starter Other?: fool im tipping you 20
snompeito - she/they
taking a hiatus, please dont pm me
pfp: gezeichnet | code: snompeito | gif: goat-nerd
MERI NO U DONT NEED TO TIP, adding you to the slots!
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
I'd like some unshaded art! Characters?: Moxie! She's uncolored, but she has Jolteon's palette (Yellow body, white fur/whiskers/shells, purple eyes/skirt things/ear insides) and black sunglasses/bandanna. Doing what?: Halfbody, probably trying to look cool by winking and doing either a peace or ok sign and saying some stupid electricity related pick-up line like "Ay baby are you a lightning rod, because you're electrifying" And backgrounds?: N/A What payment?: GP because I have too much Password?:

Click on the signpost for credits!
Journal Boyfriend
+15 RP | LF Specific S/A
@meri, here you go!

@ren, that'd be 375 GP! adding you to the slots
la.ti.as's Avatarla.ti.as
I'd like some unshaded art! i'm using this form because there is no avatar form but we've discussed this via discord Characters?: Topaz, she's the shiny Latias in my current avatar, kinda hyper and childish? very soft Doing what?: maybe looking forward/down with one or both hands on her mouth? just a headshot And backgrounds?: whatever color you think fits, maybe a blue or green What payment?: you're getting 300k whether you like it or not mike Password?: this is Difficult but I am fond of
il vento d'oro timestamp 3:45 starts playing yello there the name's lati and i'm here to steal your bones, send me a PM if you exist and want to yell about jojo with me avatar by the amazing mikestarprince terrible journal join me in.. something you want icons?
added! C:
I'd like some unshaded art! Characters?: lemon Doing what?: i'd like them front facing with their tounge out And backgrounds?: a light shade of yellow, maybe #fff3a0 What payment?: 75 Password?: aint nuthin better than a

Pages: 123··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© Pok√©Farm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page