PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melemele Daycare

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 121314

MyStErYgIfTs's AvatarMyStErYgIfTs
Mandy was walking around the daycare. Sela was handing onto her arm with one of her ribbons. "Alright Sela... I think we're ready to open the daycare" She says Sela rolls her eyes "Your literally the only person who works here..." Of course... Mandy couldn't understand her. "Alright! Let's go!" Mandy says flipping her open sign so that the side that says 'We are open' was showing. Mandy always wanted to start this daycare the momment she met Star and Kira. Kira never really opened up but Star was a beam of light (pun intended). Roleplay Set-Up Here
Forum Avatar By Pokemon (Nintendo)
CuteWeedle's AvatarCuteWeedle
Steele enters the Daycare* Melemele Dayexare. The most populated daycare yet. Sees all the pokemon amd people.* those rumours were true! Steele roams around the daycare*
Avatar made by Aust for MY USE ONLY! electronic coin flip Collecting Death Wings
Mandy looks at the pokemon. "Oh... A new pokemon" "I told you it would work out" Star says "Ok, your point is?" Sela says "Do you need help?" Mandy asks
DãwñWíñg's AvatarDãwñWíñg
Destiny walks nervously over to the daycare, wondering if she should have listened to her mother. "I don't know", she started. "I don't think this is a good idea, maybe we should..." She was interrupted by Kyu nudging her with her nose. "Nope." Kyu said. "We're not going back." Although Destiny couldn't understand Kyu, she already knew what she was saying. "Fine. Let's do this." Destiny said as she walked into the room with all the courage she could muster, Kyu following closely. When she walked in, she found the desk and waited for someone to come.
Marshadow
It slips into the shadows of others and mimics their powers and movements. As it improves, it becomes stronger than those it's imitating.
  • Intro
  • Links
  • My boi...
Hello! Avatar is official Steven Universe art...
sig by me | sig is official marshadow art, and avatar is from Steven Universe
Steele notices Mandy* Oh, Hello, Yes help would be appreciated please. The Dialga looks tired from walking around so long*
@Dawnwing & @Cuteweedle "Oh I can help you both" Mandy says "You look tired, the rooms are the second floor. As for you" she looks at the girl "What are you here for?"
Yes, Im extremely tired. I need to- Falls asleep on the floor*
@CuteWeedle "Oh..." Mandy says before carrying Steele to the Pokemon rooms. They weren't by type but each pokemon got their own room. Three were already labled Star, Kira, and Sela. She carried Steel into an unlabeled room. she added a label saying Dailga as she didn't know the pokemons name yet "Sleep tight"
DãwñWíñg's AvatarDãwñWíñg
"Uh-umm..." Destiny stammered. She'd never been so nervous in her life, it felt like the world was collapsing in on itself. She gulped and then said, "I'm here for a job opening in the garden area."
Dialga finally wakes up* Huh. Where I am? A room? Dialga realizes where he is* Does each pokemon have their own room? Awesome!" gets a malasada and starts eating*

Pages: 123··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page