PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

💫[CLOSED]Three Wishes-PWYW sprites and adopts!💫

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 585960

AudreyC27's AvatarAudreyC27
  • Hello!
  • What I can do
  • Adopts
  • Advertise me?
  • Loyalty Program
made by Moomintroll!
We are: CLOSED for orders Welcome to my sprite shop! Here I'm making pay what you want sprites (but please don't lowball me, at least 5kcr/equiv per sprite), and I also have a few sprite adopts! Before ordering, please read the rules:

Rules (Required Read)

1. All PFQ rules apply.
"Posting art without a source (or claiming you made it when you did not) is "art theft" at it's core."
1a. Please credit me. 1b. Please don't offer what you don't have, and please be sure to have your payment ready. 2. Be polite, please. 3. Please use the form, it makes everything easier! (Excluding adopts) 4. I reserve the right to decline your request for any reason or without explanation. 5. Please don't order more than 5 sprites/1 doodle at a time, excluding loyalty program members or certain payments. (Meaning over 5 pokemon or sprite types at a time, because I do have a life :p.) 6. Please. For the love of Arceus. Don't PM me asking when your sprites will be done. As mentioned previously, I have a life 7. No SPAM. 8. My name is Audrey, A-u-d-r-e-y. It's in my username, please spell it correctly. My name isn't Audery or Audry. 9. Listen to Huntess! She is the helper, and will keep track of orders/enforce rules when I'm away. 10. Please do credit the creators of Gen 6+ sprites (see bottom of post), if you don't, it is technically art theft if you only credit me-others might not notice the bottom of the post. Note: My conversion rate is 5,000=5=1. Another note: Rules are subject to change, so please check back once in a while! Last note I promise: I'll usually upvote to accept/let you know I saw! And I'm human, please forgive any mistakes I make >~<

Sprite Slots

1. SailorSCTK 2. detse 3. caninecherries 4. FireDanceCrystal

Form

Please use a form when ordering (not counting adopts). (And type outside of the brackets!)

Sprite Form

[b]Audrey, I'd like to order a sprite![/b] [b]What type of sprite: [/b] [b]Pokemon: [/b] [b]Specifics?: [/b] [b]Style (if applicable): [/b] [b]Payment: [/b] [b]Read the rules?: [/b] [b]Other?: [/b]

What I accept in place of currency

1. Summons! Valued at market price.* 2. Z-crystals! Valued at 70zc per crystal, 10zc per fragment.** 3. Relics, valued at 5zc per Copper, 10zc per Silver, etc. 4. HM vouchers of any length, valued at the page buying price! 5. Boxes (any type), valued at 5zc per box. 6. Grass Gems, valued at 1gp per small, 2zc per medium, 20zc per large. 7. Leftovers
, valued at 80zc per! 8. S/A/M/Aesthetic Deltas! Not taking any other items! * Gracidea Seed is worth 30 sprites (excluding chibi runners), and if you pay with one you can order them all at once. **Grassium Z is worth 30 sprites (excluding chibi runners), and if you pay with one you can order them all at once.
Also, I have some scenes up for offers here!
Here are some examples (not free to use) of what I can do:

What I can do (85 types)

Pokeball

Galaxy

Examples coming soon!

Fusion

Menu Sprite Fusion

A fusion, but with menu sprites.

Recolor

Menu Sprite Recolor

A recolor, but with menu sprites.

Outline

Silhouette

Style 1: Style 2 (Pattern):

Glitch

Style 1 (Rainbow shift): Style 2:

Infinity Wars

Revamp

For this one, I make an old sprite (gens 1-4) have the gen 5 sprite colors! Only works if the pokemon is gen 4 or lower.

Devamp

The opposite of revamp, I make a gen 5 sprites have gen 4- colors! Only works if the pokemon is gen 4 or lower.

Playing Card

Charm

Works with items and pokemon!

Lineless

Digimon Shading

Flag

Style 1:(Trans flag)(Italy flag) Style 2: (Pan flag) Style 3: (Demisexual flag)

Crystal

You can choose which color you want, blue, purple, or pink! (blue)(purple)(pink)

Crystal Lamp

Marble

Style 1 (Black Base): Style 2 (White Base):

DR2 Game Over

Sticker

Paper

Berry

This is basically a pokemon recolored as a berry. (Ninetales as Mago Berry)(Jellicent as Cheri Berry)

Bleached

Angel

You can choose if you want a halo, wings, or both!

Devil

You can choose a tail, horns, or both! (I know, the examples don't look evil-will redo them!)

Tron

Lightcore

Lightline

Gradient

Style 1 (full): Style 2 (Partial): Style 3 (Outlined): Style 4 (Outline): Style 5 (detailed):

Yinyang

Style 1: Style 2:

Custom Trainer

Pikemon

Cotton Candy

Hallucinate

Retype

(Rapidash to Flying)Gardevoir to Grass)

Heartless

Gummis

Fighter's Aura

Style 1 (Sparks from eyes): Style 2:

Party

This is a trainer, standing with their pokemon. You can choose the trainer, or I can choose one for you. Style 1 (Facing in) Style 2 (Facing out):

Inferno

Reverse Inferno

Peeled

Inverted

I invert the original sprite's colors! Black becomes white, orange becomes blue, and so on!

Half Shiny

Style 1: Style 2: You could also choose what parts you want shiny!

Egg

Menu Sprite Egg

Hellborne

Similar to Devil.

Flymon

I give any pokemon wings. Similar to Angel.

Flat

Custom Melan

This is where I recolor a sprite to look like a melan! You can choose colors.

Custom Albino

I recolor a sprite to look like an albino! Again, you can choose colors.

Insubstantial

Shadow

Style 1 (Pokemon): Style 2 (Literal): You can choose if the literal shadow is down or sideways!

Poketale

Gijinka

I incorporate a pokemon into a trainer, you can choose which. (Gardevoir as Fantina) (Lumineon as 'swimmer')

Glowie

This type is harder to do, so the payment must be at least 7kcr/equiv. You can choose the glow color and places. Style 1: Style 2 (Rainbow):

Shaymon

I color any pokemon to Shaymin's palette, and give it a Gracidea.

Maractusmon

Shaymon, but with Maractus.

Rotomon

I give any pokemon Rotom's aura.

Robomon(inspired by TheGamingKat420!)

Gold Foil

Pattern

Shadeless

Couple

You can choose the heart color, and if you want blush/closed eyes. Style 1: Style 2: I can also make them friends!

Mood

You can choose sad, happy, affectionate, surpised, or blank! (Affectionate Marshtomp) (Surprised Kirlia)

Food

I make a pokemon look like food! (Candy Buneary) (Chocolate chip cookie Furret)

Glass

You can choose to tint the glass certain colors! Style 1 (Clear glass): Style 2 (Colored glass):

Drink

A Glass...with a drink in it! You can choose glass colors! (OJ Kirlia)

Ditto'd

...be warned, this may look cursed weird.

Colorswap

(Clamperl with Corsola colors)(Blaziken with shiny Mime Jr. colors)

Sub Dolls

Rainbow

Greyscale

Shiny Flash

Style 1 (partial): Style 2 (full):

Banner

You can also choose the background, and the size.

Please use this form for banners:

[b]Audrey, I'd like to advertise my shop![/b] [b]Text to Display: [/b] [b]Text color: [/b] [b]Text font (optional, or you could say 'fancy'/'plain'): [/b] [b]Pokemon: [/b] [b]Background: [/b] [b]Size (_px by _px, or you can say 'big'/'small'): [/b]

Themed

Similar to custom, I make a pokemon themed to something, for example a holiday! (Cherry Tree Torterra) (Valentine's Litwick) (Valentine's Chansey)

Pokesona/Custom

I can do simple Pokesonas, or customize a sprite for you. These are at least 20kcr/equiv per. (Smeargle-like Eevee, inspired by Trikzter's art.) (Psychic Umbreon, with blue eyes and a pink bow.)

Background/scene

These are at least 20kcr/equiv per. I make a little scene with pokemon. A Vaporeon on an island, with a flock of Wingull (one is shiny) in the sky.

Chibi Runner

These are quite hard and require a lot of scratching, so I'd like at least 20kcr/equiv per, and you can only order one of these at a time. Also, I may not be able to do certain pokemon-for example bipedal ones, unless you can provide a base.

Bouncing Pokeball

Half pokeball, half chibi runner? I'd like at least 10kcr per!

PMD Minirunner

You'll usually have to provide a sprite for this.
aceofthehill's pokesona

Simple Border

Nothing too complicated, please!

Cosplay

A pokemon cosplaying another pokemon!

Rainbow Cycle

Random Adopt

You could get any type of sprite! You may also request a specific pokemon for the random.

Other

If you want something not on here, you can ask and I'll give it a try!
You can choose to combine any of these choices! For example, a galaxy sticker.
These are sprites made for practice/fun, offer on them! (Please note that sometimes I'm busy and forget to take out claimed ones, so please check a few posts above yours to make sure it's unclaimed!)

Pokeballs

Galaxies

Silhouettes

Recolors

Glowies

(I'll be wanting around 7kcr/equiv per for these, they took a long time >~<)

Flag

When adopting, state the pokemon and the flag to avoid mix-ups.

Egg Adopts

Each egg contains 2-4 sprites depending on the difficulty, and you get to keep the egg too! None atm, check back later!

Other

Galaxy Doodle, offer!

And here are some banners for you to advertise me, if you wish c: Smol banner:

Code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/260301/PWYW-sprites-adopts][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/AudreyC27/Banners/9618AEC8-7C06-43BE-8A9F-79CA1BD24F76.png[/img][/url]
Big banner:

Code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/260301/PWYW-sprites-adopts][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/AudreyC27/Banners/2E2BACC3-46BE-41BB-A400-53A9A466BD70.png[/img][/url]
If you order from me 5 times (not counting taking adopts), you become a shiny member and get 2 free sprites of your choice, and you'll be able to add 2 sprites to your orders. (When usually you'll order 5- sprites.)

Shiny!

aceofthehills-7 orders Penguinpowe16-7 orders Haruspexx-6 orders NightDusk24-7 orders LadyElemental-5 orders TheGamingKat420-5 orders
If you order 10 times, you become an albino member and get another 2 free sprites of your choice, plus you'll be able to add 4 sprites to your orders! (Meaning you can order 9 sprites at once!)

Albino!

TheGypsumRose-16 orders
If you order 20+ times, you become a melanistic member, and can order as many sprites as you want, plus you get another 5 free sprites of your choice!

Melan!

RubyIllustration-24 orders
Any gen 6+ sprites used are from Conyjams on DA, unless otherwise stated. Also, all Thievul sprites from KingOfThe-X-Roads on DA, all Alolan Ninetales from CyreCyri on DA, all Furfrou sprites from Falgaia on DA/Smogon XY Sprite Project, and all Cosmog sprites are from fishbowlsoul90 on DA.
Click? (hover)
Lv. 30 — 630 / 2,791
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugRock
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
journal|I need this in my life
May I Purchase Galaxy - Arcanine - Buizel - Sceptile - Vulpix - Entei - Suicune - Raikou All of the Fusions Recolour Purrlion - Glaceon and Jirachi For 50 ZC + 100 K Cre?
Ruby | Aro | Fem | 17 | MLY Aromantic To The Max Comm / Custom R Open #BLM! #LGBTQ+ ! Icon by Cloudtail!
credits
Art @gezeichnet
Sure! Send the payment, and I'll pm you the codes c:
Boop~
Boop, added stuff~
Jalakins's AvatarJalakins
200k for galaxy eevee and roserade?
I always try to click back! <3 400/2000 Avatar by Zenobelle. Siggy from quinn. Sprite credits here.
Sure, I'll pm you the codes, send the trade please! c:
Syräkkør's AvatarSyräkkør
50 GP for the Galaxy Swampert, Scizor, and the Cradily Pokeball?
  • Click?
  • Click?
  • Click?
  • Shop and Ads
  • Progress
  • Credits
Lv. 43 — 48 / 5,677
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
Lv. 52 — 7,871 / 10,336
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
Lv. 32 — 2,274 / 3,169
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFairy
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
For my Joltik Hunt! (2nd hunt) If you feel like donating, send 'em over.
× 19 / 5000
× 1217 / 5000
× 246/10000
x 0 / 5
Icon art by kingtotodile/mikamel. Sprites by kingtotodile.
Sure! I'll pm you the codes when you've sent a trade c:
How much for a party?
BOOP

Pages: 123··· 585960

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page