The rules in this thread are in addition to the main Site Rules.
While the main point of this forum is to have fun, there are some reminders we would like you to be aware of:
- Games that involve; gifting or trading are no longer allowed. 23/04/2019
- Threads that haven't been posted in for 2+ weeks will be deleted.
- We do not allow the clan only games in the games forum. They either need to be hosted in the actual clan, in the contest area, or off-site. (optionally in their journals with entries through pms for some of them).
- If the "Chat" outweighs the actual topic of the game, the thread will be deleted. This has happened far too much in the past, and is frowned upon.
- 3+ words per post is nice, but is not required. Please do not take advantage of this to SPAM.
- If you post, you must wait until three other people have posted before you post again.
These rules are subject to change at any time. Last update: 23/Jan/2018 -- updated 'when will it hatch' game rules.
- 'When will it Hatch' Games are allowed in this forum, they are not
contests and should be treated as games. People are not allowed to pay to join the game, it must be free for all. If you can't hatch the specific Pokemon, then you must apologise and address the thread. It would be advised that prizes not be offered as an incentive. If you give up then the prizes can either be given to the closest individual or kept. Note; that it will be marked that you gave up on the forum game without hatching your desired Pokemon. Do not make another thread of similar purpose if you fail to complete the game by hatching the Pokemon more than twice without contacting a member of staff.