PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fakemon of my own region! (LF Feedback)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123456··· 101112

Grasslovania's AvatarGrasslovania
Also, entry for Cerberice: This pokemon's three heads see the mortal realm, the distortion realm, and the arceus realm. It is said that these three heads used to be seperate pokemon, all living in their own seperate realm, but were brought together by Lati to guard the Delhmos reigon.
“Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with all their favorites.”
KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
hey!! this is really neat, your fakemon designs are rad and i love the rivals!! i have a suggestion for your map: this website is a great resource for map making, both at the free membership and paid membership level! if you really wanna make your map stand out and look neat, this is a great website for that! best of luck!
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
Thanks everyone so much!!! ;w; Computer being repaired that’s why I’ve been gone but hopefully will go back to updating soon! Can’t wait!
Spirat made by me, Sprite of it made by cutieflypie Click Here for more Fakemon!
finally updates!! added all dexes and names provided (TYSM GUYS!) gave new looks to Dracafly, Rockafole, and Carrafae added three new mons! added a fun poll! planning something exciting that possibly involves all of you! (stay tuned *wink*) hope you enjoy and let me know what you think!
Just a bump!
Bump!
powgal15's Avatarpowgal15
WOW THOSE ARE SO GOOD! GOOD JOB Mod edit: I especially like Dracafly! (posts merged)
Pfp drawn by me!
tocixx's Avatartocixx
i absolutely love snoofle and jackalop :]
it/he av by matamoja
extreamly late bday update! Updated Spirat and the Sleppy line to look better/cleaner Replaced kindling with Nigheep Added Platle sorry for no updates for awhile i was in a sad mood and recently got my wisdom teeth out so ive been in a lot of pain, but slowly my motivation's been coming back and a big announcement soon! stay tuned! also if anyones got questions on my project or thoughts, iid love to answer them! it helps the motivation lmao
napp2011's Avatarnapp2011

QUOTE originally posted by TrainerBrianna

QUOTE originally posted by KrisAmiss

Hi I was wondering what the connection between Sleppy, Wolfma, and gentbull is? They all have very simular design aspects but I'm not sure if they are evolutions of each other. Also speaking of Sleppy, the name is a little bit on the point so I thought of somnumutt. Somnum is sleep in latin!
Sleppy can evolve to either wolfma or gentbull depending on the item it holds. And thanks I'm no good with names ^^
Excuse me, but shouldn’t sleppy evolve into each one depending on the gender (the names for the evos seem like they have a gender difference) it’s fine that they evolve with items, but gentbull sounds like a male and wolfma sounds like a female

Pages: 123456··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page