PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Gordeen's Art Shop| open

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 1234

Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
Gordeen's Art Shop
Hello! Welcome to my Art Shop! There's not much I can offer in here for now but I hope you enjoy your visit! ♡ _(:3」∠)_
  • Main
  • Art Examples and Prices
  • Slots and Form
  • Finished Commissions
  • Personal Art/others

Rules/TOS

1. I have the right to decline an order. 2. Please be patient. If you are concerned with the status of your order, feel free to send me a PM and I'll reply. 3. Please link to my pfq profile if you use an artwork I created for you. 4. I will offer a full refund if I fail to complete an order. 5. Do let me know if you are unsatisfied with the artwork I created for you, I will try my best to fix anything but I won't be doing a complete redo of the piece. 6. Do not Edit/Alter the Artwork I made for you in anyway. Minor Edits such as Resizing is Okay. 7. Please do Subscribe if you Order. By ordering, you agree to all the listed things above.

Full colored Lineart

bust

* the one above is personal art price | 600 zc

full body (currently not offering)

will be doing these once I'm comfortable drawing fullbodies price | -

Slots

1. 2. 3.

Order Form

[b]Art Type |[/b] [b]Character Reference |[/b] [b]Design Notes/Specifics |[/b] [b]Payment Method |[/b] [b]Other |[/b] Notes 1. You may only order once at a time. (feel free to order again after I've finished the current batch) 2. I won't do couple art or 2 people in one artwork 3. You must include a good visual reference. I will not work of off a written description. 4. Do write an amount on the payment (ex. write [insert amount] zc instead of just zc if you're paying with zc) 5. If your character have a specific detail I need to pay attention to, please write them in 'design notes/specifics' otherwise, just leave them empty. 6.If you want me to send you wips, feel free to let me know in the 'other' section.

🌱 2020 🌱

something will go in here one day. :>

Personal Art

-
template coded by WaterWølf600 | free to use
Syre's AvatarSyre
Aaa I was hoping you'd open a shop for these! Art Type | Coloured headshot Character Reference | Is this girl alright for you? Expression/Pose | Maybe like a small smile, similar to the girl examples you have posted? Payment Method 2000GP :D Other | Thank you, your art is super duper nice!!
Credit
Avatar by Lumineu + Ruffwick Chao by Animela + sig by Obstagoon<3
Syre's Arto Bean & Gacha Shop!! Greyholde Adopts!!
Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
aaa accepted, thank-you! she's very beautiful! I needed to ask something though, is her hair on the level of her neck or below it? It's a bit hard to see as it is a chibi.
Syre's AvatarSyre
It's at neck level c:
Art Type | -Halfbody Character Reference | -Mintie Expression/Pose | -Chilling ? She's a cool girl :p Payment Method |-750gp + tip Other | -Take your time ♥

Collecting Summons (PM me ♥)

× 140 / 1000
× 172 / 1000
× 158 / 1000

Credits

Banner by EeveeBailey
Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
syre I really liked the character so I add more details and render it further lol, here you go!

for syre

--- crazy I'm sorry but, I'll have to decline, I try not to go below 400 zc/equiv for these, sorry! (this is subject to change however)
Syre's AvatarSyre
Aaa I was so in love with the piece I just have to order again ;-; <3 Art Type | Coloured headshot Character Reference | I hope you don't mind another chibi again xD Baby :D Expression/Pose | She is very happy cloud spirit so maybe a bubbly smiling kind of pose :D Payment Method | Is 2000GP alright again?? Other | Thank you so so much <3
Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
Ah, sorry for the late reply! I'm happy you like it! :> I'm fine with doing another chibi and 2k gp is fine, I'll get started soon~ --- put up a poll for you guys to vote.
Art Type | - Headshot Character Reference | Link Expression/Pose | - Lost (like he had no idea where he is), or just smiling. Note he has no pupils or irises, just white. Payment Method |- Is 1500gp alright? Other | - I love your style! <3
Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
Hi, sorry for the late reply! ;v; Would you be willing to do 2k gp? --- I've added a set price for headshots. I don't know if that's too much so feel free to give me suggestions or feedback through pms!

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page