PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mini Art Shop! Pokémon/Animal Doodles & more! Houndoom Adopt!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123

Foxzebra's AvatarFoxzebra
Hello! After some deliberation, I’ve decided to expand this thread a little more and update it :3 In this temporary shop, I will be drawing your characters! This includes Pokémon, animals, and mythical creatures; I will not draw humans, furries, robots, or anything of that nature. Below, there are respective tabs for the art I offer! Click on each one for descriptions, prices, and examples.

Shop “Rules” and Formalities

* When crediting my art, please credit my Toyhouse which is also Foxzebra * No limit for how many arts you request, but please be patient - I’m in quarantine though so lots of time ^^ * Feel free to use the art anywhere - just credit me! * PLEASE do not steal anyone else’s art or the characters that someone has bought; be courteous! * I go by the conversion rate of 1zc/5GP/5k credits in case you are wondering! So 100zc is 500 GP/500k credits and 200zc is 1k GP or 1 million credits. Mixed combinations of currency are okay too! * Only pay after I show you the art - no prepaying! I am also happy to make any edits in the case that you are unhappy - I guarantee satisfaction in the product that you buy c:
Now, to the art!

Fullbody Colored Doodle of Character

This will cost 100zc/equivalent. I will draw a character that you have already created and color it. It automatically comes with a transparent background, but I can also offer a solid color background if you request. You can also be specific about the pose, but if you don’t really care, I’ll draw what happens to be on my mind lol.

Example: Canine’s Caius

Example: Elizadesu’s Sylventine

Fusion/Variant/Custom Art

This will cost 200zc/equivalent. You can give me a theme and a Pokémon or tell me which Pokémon that you’d like fused! And then I will draw what comes to my mind when they are mixed. Or, you can request for me to draw you a character you have in mind :D

Example: Wooloo/Buneary for Cherrii

Example: Sylveon/Houndoom for Cherrii

Adopt!

If I’m feeling bored, I will draw some sort of fusion/variant and put it up for sale. These will be 200zc/equivalent. There is one for sale right now! It is the Angel Houndoom.

Angel Houndoom UFT

The actual image has a transparent background but the watermark made it have a white background lol
AWESOME pfp by Petaya, my good friend!
Made By TLCander10
Edited by BayleafBeeen
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 85 — 12,392 / 23,852
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Jalakins's AvatarJalakins
Would you want to give a shot of my character Leena? I'd love to have no background if possible. ^^
I always try to click back! <3 526/2000 Avatar by Zerobold. Siggy from quinn. Sprite credits here.
Aw, cute character! Sure thing :D
Elizadesu's AvatarElizadesu
Hiya! Could you do this guy for zc? No bg if possible ^^
Gif by goat-nerd
Art shop Trade Shop Avatar by Lumineu, Amy from Grand Chase
Yes! Will do too :3

@Jalakins

What do you think? Lemme know if anything needs editing owo If everything is good, please send payment :D
I love it! If I could ask for 1 small chance if possible? The bump at the start of her tail, underneath, looks odd. Maybe just make it normal?
Jalakins, I updated it for you, let me know if you want it edited more! Eliza, I finished yours, tell me what you think :o

@Jalakins

@Eliza

Thats better thank you ^^
booop (not sure how bumps work on art threads)

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page