PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Anime-Style Battling Tournament (RP!)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234

SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Missy was a bit distracted, but sent out her first Pokemon. A sleek Ampharos, with a Ampharosite on a tiara. “Relax, I won’t use it right away!”, she calls out to clarify.
Typerace: 0
Made by Fuchsfee
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
Oh. Well. Apparently her opponent either had the same plan as her, or this was sheer coincidence. Either way, it was time to switch up her plan. She's still send in her electric type, but not go the water route.. for now. "Alright, that's a relief!" Ren said, kinda sheepishly. She chucked her Pokéball out, revealing a Dedenne. It looked excited to be picked, sparking happily and waving to the stands. "Wonder if it's a crime to nickname these guys. If not, I'll call this lil' fella Tony!.. Hopefully they're male"

My Shops!

Click on the signpost for credits!
Journal Boyfriend
+15 RP | N/A Trades
LunaTheFox's AvatarLunaTheFox
(Bumpy Bump~!) (ye i just Bumped for Jirachi ^^ so one less bump for you to do :D)
Icon by Kaiodi on Deviantart! all made by Kingtotodile! both made by caninecherries!
Icee's AvatarIcee
Sans watched from his seat, now drinking from a ketchup bottle. He wondered what they were planning. Especially with Ren having a Dedenne facing a Mega? Maybe Ren didn't have the luck of getting a Mega Pokemon. Whatever. The Pokemon were the same types. So this may take awhile. Hey, if it took long enough maybe his match will be tomorrow and not today! (Just making spectation blurbs for Sans to keep this alive)
Avatar made for me by LilypadLife!
Made by popcorn8784
Nosifer's AvatarNosifer
Nox was lounging in his seat, his shirt displaying the Big Bang Theory logo. When the battlers released their first pokemon, he leaned forward in his seat. As he examined the watery battlefield, his mind wandered to the team he had been given. Having four water types, he was a little bitter that he hadn't been assigned to this kingdom. The design on his shirt shimmered a little, and transformed into a stylised water molecule.
Credits
Avatar made by me, Pride Banner from here.
~Collector of timid ghost deltas~
(frantic babbling) "Right, well," said Marie, backing away from the battling area a bit. She didn't want to get caught in the crossfire, after all. "Good luck to you both, and let the battle begin!" (@Ren, @Snivy) (Soooo sorry!)
Profile pic made by LilypadLife. To mods: Back home, so my IP address should be normal now. Proud teacher at Icy's School of Spriting!Badge by matecocido!
"I think I'll make the first move. Ampharos, Cotton Spore!" It inhaled before blowing a rapid stream of cotton spores the Dedenne's way, in hope it could prevent its movement. (@Ren)
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
Oh jeez-- ok. She could try and use Tony's small size to dodge it, and maybe counter. "Focus on dodging!! Be unpredictable!" She called out to the electric rodent. Tony, meanwhile, has already been trying to do that. Scrambling in frenzied patterns, Tony tried moving forwards; a risky move, but if he could pull is off right he might get Ampharos down.
Icee's AvatarIcee
Focus on dodging.... Yeah that seemed great. But it was a tactic that only lasted so long, Sans knew that firsthand. He wondered what the little mouse was going to do. It wasn't like it could pull a Gaster Blaster out of nowhere like he could now could it?
"So i can pull it off! Ampharos, Power Gem!" Beams of light erupted from the sphere on its head, all trying to pin down the Dedenne. (Uh, it can learn that.) (@Ren)

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page