PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🍃Tales from an Excitable Leafcapix🔥

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123456

POLL: Have you seen me on PFQ before, now?

Total votes: 26

You must be logged in to vote.

POLL: What made you want to read my journal? :o

Total votes: 28

You must be logged in to vote.

FireFox Leafy's AvatarFireFox Leafy
I finally decided to start a journal, because Wynaut? Some of what I post will be information like quiz results that I want to keep stored, but I'll also be posting more interesting stuff like a few of my many, crazy life stories. I like discussing things. If you want to talk about something, I'm all for it.(Just keep the language clean.) As long as it doesn't turn into a chat thread, I don't mind if you want to post a comment here. But if that's not your thing, my PM box is always open. ^_−☆

Introduction: They Call Me...

To start this thing off with, why don't we start with my name? Some curious people have come up to me and asked if my name is Alie Cole. That is not my real name, nor would I ever use my first and last name as a username. I'll give out information, but not THAT much information. Most of the people who know me honestly believe that my name is Alie. I was nicknamed by that the moment I was born, and I've never gone by anything else. However, my legal name is actually Alexandria. It's a nice name and all, but I believe that Alie suites me better, and I don't think I'd ever get used to someone calling me something other than that. Now to get where Aliecole comes from. When I was a little kid, people got a real kick of asking me what my name was. The reason for this— I always answered "Aliecole." I always said it as one word, never as two separate ones. Now, "Cole" is the suffix of my middle name. It never failed that I would forget the prefix. :3 My family still calls me "Aliecole" as a fond nickname. I like to think it makes for a good username as well.
My Journal~ Deviant Art~ The Leaf Pile (Comic)~ Avatar and Signature art was made by me for my own use~

My Favorites List

Color:Yellow! Hobbies: Daydreaming, reading, drawing, writing, making digital art, obsessing over my animals, volunteering at a vet's office, doodling on some comics Books: Warriors, Survivors, Seekers, Wings of Fire, Wolves of the Behind, The Guardians of Ga'hoole Animal: DOGS! Dog: My Border Collie <3 Wild Animals: Close tie between Wolves and Foxes. Big cat: Cheetahs. I just love them so much. Exotic Pet: Sugar Gliders. Ever since I've seen one for the first time, I've wanted one so badly. Fantasy Animal: Dragons at the moment. Warriors character: Graystripe and Cinderpelt. Survivors character: Mickey. He reminds me so much of my Pepper! Seekers character: Ujurak Pokémon: Vulpix! Legendary: Raikou Mythical: Shaymin sky form Starter: I can't decide between Squirtle, Oshawott, or Fennekin Pokémon game: Tie between SPMD and EoS Pokemon movie: I can't decide between the 1rst, 3rd, or 5th movie. In-game music: Don't Ever Forget, Second Dark Matter Battle

Cartoon Characters

For the record, I own NONE of these pictures.

Graduation Week

Friday the 13th, that is the day that I'll be graduating from high school. I've already been told to expect bad luck from here on out. °^° But in all seriousness, this week has been a little on the stressful side. I'm the valedictorian this year, so guess who has to say a speech in front of so many people? I was not thrilled by this in the least, and once I started working on it, I became even less enthralled. Writing that little speech just about fried what's left of my brain. Normally, I'm not that bad of a writer. But when I know other people are going to here it? It becomes completely cringeworthy. I spent hours and 2 days typing and deleting until I just couldn't take it anymore. I think the problem was that I was making my "thank-you's" too personal, and the fact that I can't write or say anything motivational to save my life. A lot of people tried giving me some helpful advice, like how it should uplift and encourage my classmates or incorporate the founders of the school. HOWEVER, I found that I can't successfully do either of those, so I turned it into a big "thank-you" speech with one line of motivation. I am no motivationalist, and I can't pretend to be one either. For I speech that I put so many hours into, it awfully short. Ugh, but the worse part is that I actually have to SAY it tonight. :[ Wednesday was a better day for me, though. Frozen yogurt and a soft pretzel contributed to this. If you have never tried a cinnamon soft pretzel, them go buy one RIGHT NOW! Those things are amazing!!!! Thursday, I spent most of the day decorating my senior table. We went for a rustic, yet slightly elegant look. I think we managed to pull it off quite well. A lot of people said they liked it, but were expecting more of a dog theme. And if you know me well enough, you wouldn't have been surprised by that, because I am slightly obsessed with canines. BUT I did slip four pictures of me and my Border Collie, Pepper, up there. My parents actually considered letting Pepper come to my graduation for a few seconds before deciding that would be a no-go. We're already in a right spot with school matters, and we really don't need to stir up anything at the moment. It probably is for the best though. With so many people around my buddy, I'd turn into an extremely overprotective she-bear, and that me is a very scary me. But if I ever get married, there WILL be a certain Border Collie sporting a tux bow-tie there. >:D

Eventful Weekend

I think my graduation went over pretty well. I couldn't enjoy most of the beginning because of the HUMUNGOUS feeling of nervousness I felt just knowing that I had to say a speech in front of so many people. My arms were shaking so bad that I could barely hold the flowers I was supposed to give to my parents. Although, I did learn something from that nerve-wracking experience. Apparently, I'm still very good at pretending(I knew my imaginative childhood would be good for something). A lot of people told me that I looked very confident and calm during the whole thing, when in fact I was mentally screaming, "HALP!!! HALP!!!! SOMEBODY SAVE ME, I'M DYING!!!!" I'm just so glad that I got to READ it instead of winging it. That would have been a complete disaster. Also, from the time I got my diploma until the ending of the ceremony, I held my diploma upside down for the whole thing. I think my oversized gown sleeves hid this from the crowd, though. The funny thing is that I had a feeling it was upside down when I received it, but didn't check until it was all done and over with. Leave it to me to do something like that. ^^'

I even drew this as a momento.

Later that night, I had my cousin spend the night to celebrate. We basically just watched Pokémon Heroes and fangirled over the anime/manga until 3:00 in the morning. Our awesome show theories made it amazingly fun. The next day, we went over to her house for a celebratory Mother's Day grill-out with the rest of the family. We even had a bonfire with S'MORES!!!!!! I am a s'mores master, which makes excited to no ends whenever I see them. I once managed to eat 20+ s'mores. Don't ask me how I managed to down that many, I still don't know how it's possible. That night, they had some cardboard boxes and whatever those long toilet paper roll-looking things are laid out for the little kids. Ironically, us teenagers are the ones who played with them the most. I can now say that my childhood love of cardboard boxes has now been seriously rekindled. We ended up having an all-out cardboard fight in the dark. Thankfully, their yard is fenced in and there's a lot of street lights around the area. Otherwise, things probably would have gotten really.... interesting. During most of the fight, my little sister was wearing a huge box. I decided that I would trick my brother by pretending to be her, and launch my surprise attack when he thought he was getting her. (Cause I'm crazy, and he's a little scared of me. >:D) I put that box in plain sight in a patch of light, and hid inside. There was no possible way you could have missed it, at ALL. Yet, when he went searching for her, he completely ignored my box that was practically screaming, "HEY! SOMEONE'S MOST LIKELY HIDING IN HERE! YOU SHOULD PROBABLY COME LOOK!" Oh well, the fun is all that matters. Even if your perfectly executed plan turns out to be not so perfect...

18th Birthday

Well, I'll always remember my 18th birthday, or perhaps I should say that it's the day after that I won't be forgetting. On my actual birthday, my brother decided to make me some chocolate chip waffles. The thing is that he never actually used the waffle maker before, as he usually just does pancakes. He didn't know that you were supposed to spray it with non-stick cooking spray first, so he ended up making a chocolate chip mess that he ended up eating himself. In the end, he warmed up 3 strawberry L'eggo my Eggo waffles for me. I love any kind of waffles, so those were gone in a flash. That night, I went to a revival that my church had been invited to attend with my family, 2 cousins, and my aunt. Now, it was SUPPOSED to be a church-wide event (even though we were just expecting the youth group to come), however, a few had graduation ceremony's they were attending, and the rest never showed up for some reason or the other. So it ended up just being my family to ride in that big, old church van all the way there. The revival was great though, and we were even invited to the teen game room after the service. We played a game called 'Redneck Pool.' It's a lot different that regular pool, but WAY more fun. Because rednecks know how to have REAL fun. :D Afterwards, we went to Wendy's to eat, and they did NOT have their amazing, special strawberry lemonade. I guess it's a seasonal drink or something, but COME ON it's the best strawberry lemonade in the world! Although, they did have those really awesome touch-screen dispensers that have all those cool drink options that you can mix up. I found sparkling strawberry lemonade and decided to get it. I've tried sparkling strawberry lemonade before so I know what it tastes like, but that did NOT taste anything like it. It was horribly bitter, and I couldn't find anything fruity tasting in it at all. I felt bad for doing it, but I dumped out the drink and refilled my cup with strawberry Sprite instead. My cousin spent the night with me again that night, and she got me 2 Fates Collide TCG packs which I wasted no time in opening. I pulled out a lot of really adorable cards in those packs! The next day, we went shopping. I went to rue 21 in hopes that I would find a pokémon t-shirt, but there were none to be found. However, I did manage to find 2 Stitch shirts that were clearanced down to 2 dollars each. Later, we went to Walmart to browse around. My sister went in the direction of the TCG section along with my mom and told me not to follow them, of course, I guessed what they were planning but went along with it. Once they were gone, my cousin and I went over there. Before I had even went into the store, I had plans on buying a Leafeon plush and a Mythical TCG set. I was disappointed to find that neither were there. I picked up a cute Vaporeon plush and came very close to buying it, but I wasn't 100% percent sure if my sister had bought me one or not, so I decided to wait. After an extremely hard decision between a mystery power box and a lunchbox tin, I decided to go with the tin since it had more stuff inside. My cousin went with 2 TCG packs and a Pikachu plush. Once we got back into the car, I opened my tin while trying to explain the many questions my mom kept asking about pokémon. Once I got to the 3rd pack, I was immediately ecstatic. I pulled a beautious Raikou card! I couldn't believe that I finally found my favorite Legendary! Of course, I had to explain why I was so excited. That night, I had my birthday dinner with some of my family and one of my mom's good friends. Instead of cake, I went with doughnuts just to do something different. We served then with vanilla ice cream in the middle drizzled with chocolate or caramel syrup. It was basically diabetes in a bowl, but it was a HUGE hit. I had one of my little cousins "help" me open my presents, and the first one just so happened to be a Leafeon plush and a tumbler cup featuring Pikachu, Eevee, and all the Eeveelutions! Guess who was responsible for that one. After all that was over with, my brother told me to go outside and join the one-hit-and-your-out, pool noodle war they were having outside. It was dark by this time, but we went on playing anyways which really was not very smart on our part. We had split up into teams of threes and took different sides of the yard. My brother's strategy was to hide his team and to jump out when we least expected it, while I planned an ambush from both sides. I easily spotted his team and they took off before we reached them. It got to the point where we were all chasing each other. I knew my brother would be my stiffest completion, so I snuck up behind and hit him just as he took out one of my team. That left me and my 7 year-old cousin on one team, while my other cousin and sister where on the other. The later two fled, as I've been told that I'm very scary when I'm chasing people. As I rounded a corner, I failed to see the deer-stand lying right in front of me. I ran into it and smacked my knee against one of the jagged edges with full force, but somehow managed to catch myself with my hands before falling into the ground. That hurt SO BAD! I just sat their and squeezed my knee to try to make it hurt less. My cousin kept asking me if I was ok, but for a while I was in too much pain to answer at first. One I got up, I thought I had just scratched the skin off. I went into the shop to see how bad it was, and was followed by everyone else. The lighting wasn't the greatest, but I could see that my skin had sunken in a little bit. My brother saw it and said, "It ain't that bad. It just scratched the skin off." Immediately after he said that, a long thread of blood started running down my leg at a surprisingly fast pace. Then, he replied, "Oh, never mind. That IS bad!" I think this process freaked my little cousin out a bit because she said, "Her leg is SPLITTING!!!" I tried to wipe the blood away before one of them passed out, but I only managed to smear it and drip a couple drops on the ground. A few seconds later, my little cousin ran inside and brought almost everyone else outside. Fortunately, both my mom and her friend are medical assistants, so they were equipped with the right stuff to clean it out with. Unfortunately, the edge not only peeled the skin back, but it punctured a hole in it as well. It didn't help that the stand was rusty and I had pieces of dirt embedded beneath the wound either. So after spraying it with antiseptic, they had to hold the skin back and pick the debris out with tweezers. This sounds more painful than it actually was, but when you ram your knee against something that sharp, there's not a lot that can hurt it much worse than that. Because it was on my knee, they talked about stitching it up so it wouldn't scar as bad and heal better, but they put some kind if strips on it and told me not to bend it at ALL. Ugh...I was so embarrassed the entire time. So yeah, happy slappy birthday to me.

Zodiac Signs

Disney's Creepiest Moment EVER

Recently, I've been discovering a lot of creepy things about Disney. I thought that nothing would be able to top Lampwick's donkey transformation *shudders*, but I was horribly wrong. As it turns out, Walt had an even more horrific idea and it's actually pretty morbid for a Disney cartoon. In this old short, Pluto is hanging by his tail beside a mad scientist. Then the scientist pulls out a pair of scissors and cuts a hysterically sobbing Pluto's shadow in half. So basically we see a dog being cut in two, WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!?! I mean it was supposed to be a KID'S cartoon. You can see it if you want to, but I've chosen to put it in the hide box in case some user found it too disturbing to see Mickey's beloved dog in half.

Are you sure?

Ok, but I warned you.

The only reason I'm even putting this down for a journal entry is because the shadow actually gave me a few hilarious ideas for a comic strip I plan on making. Fortunately, mine isn't quite as...disturbing.

Mah Babies!!!!

I think it's about time that I talk about my favorite subject ever– my pets! As of now, I have 1 male Border Collie named Pepper, and 1 male and female cat. First off, I'll start with my favorite, fluffy buddy in the whole wide world This fall, it will mark 9-years that I've had Pepper in my life. This makes him 10 or 11 years old, as he looked young when he first arrived. Pepper was a dropped off dog, or a stray if you prefer to call it that. Let me tell you, for a dog that suddenly came from nowhere, he's been the best dog I've ever had. Like most Border Collies, Pepper learns fast, and would probably learn more if I knew how to train him. In one day, he had mastered the 'Sit' command. He also learned the 'Shake' command fairly quick, and he'll even guess which treat is in your hand with his paw. I'm currently trying to teach him how to guess which treat is under a cup after I've mixed them up. He does well with two, so I might try three cups soon. He also knows: 'Leave it,' 'Get 'em!' and he'll wave two paws in the air when asked (if he's in the mood that is.) Pepper has a great personality, and is very friendly. He loves little kids and puppies, but both are completely terrified of him. If I had to sum up his personality, I'd say he's loyal, very protective, clever, proud (of himself x'D), a little stubborn, curious, and eager-to-please. If I'm ever outside, you can bet that he'll be right beside me every step of the way. He's just one of those great dogs that knows how to read me just as much as I can read him. It's extremely fun to take Pepper places. He LOVES boat rides, and goes crazy when you ask him if he wants to go fishing. He also loves hiking, but he HAS to lead us. He can't stand it when he's not in the lead. I'm assuming that he thinks it's his job to keep us safe. Now I could go on talking about my Pepper forever, but for space sake, I'll stop right here. This beautiful, gray tabby is Millie. I received her three years ago as an early Christmas present. Before coming to me, she was a barn kitten at my aunt's farm. She had very little contact with people, so it took her a little while to adjust to being a pet. In the summer, Millie is NOT a people-cat. The maximum petting she will allow is around a full minute before she skulks off in disgust. She's very moody and typically avoids us during the hot weather. The only time Millie is friendly in this period of time is if you have something she wants, usually a freshly skinned fish or a small animal she feels like torturing. However, Millie is a completely different cat in the winter. We usually let her stay inside when the weather's cold because she does a very good job of looking pitiful and miserable when it's cold outside. If you can't get Millie to come to you in the summer, than you can't get away from her in the winter! She'll purr to and rub up against just about anyone in the house. She also LOVES flannel blankets! If you happen to have one and you dare to sit down with it, Millie's not going to let you get up anytime soon. She's also a good reading buddy, provided you pet her the whole time. I'm usually the last one to go to bed in my family, and the last thing I do before going of bed is read. Millie always comes in with a friendly meow and plops onto my lap. If I don't pet her, Millie will fix the problem by pawing or rubbing her head against my face or sitting right smack in the middle of the book. Millie had 2 litters of kittens before we had her spayed. She was an outstanding mother the first round, but did a lot of stupid things with the second bunch. Her first litter consisted of four kittens, three toms and one female. This lovable, derpy goof-head is Lucky! Lucky is definitely not one of the brightest cats out there. You've probably heard of the saying, "Cats always land on their feet," but Lucky usually lands on his head or back. He startles easily and will almost kill himself in an effort to get away from something. Despite all this, Lucky is one of the most affectionate cats I've ever seen. He doesn't mind if you pet his stomach and loves running his head underneath your chin. He likes to be held and doesn't even squirm when you do so. I can barely even walk when Lucky is around for him trying to weave between my legs. Lucky was the youngest and smallest kitten of Millie's first litter (ironically, he is now the biggest of all of them). He was also the friendliest and most playful, thus our reason for keeping him. Once Millie's second litter came around, Lucky was a big boy. People had warned us that he might mistake the newborn kittens for prey or a threat and kill them. As it turned out, Lucky ended up liking the kittens more than Millie did. Although usually rambunctious, he was quite gentle with them and probably bathed them again, more than Millie did. Lucky has also had more leg injuries than any other pet I've owned. Most of them came from cat fights, and I was able to clean out most wounds. However, there was this one time where he had come up with a gaping wound that had been horribly infected and the poor guy had a fever as well. I had treated his wounds and watched him get a fever before, but this time was by far the worst. We took him to the vet's office that I volunteer at, and decided to get him neutered as well. Once his leg has FINALLY healed up, my big dum-dum went out and slashed it open and received ANOTHER infection. Thankfully, Lucky has settled down quite a bit, and I haven't seen any more serious injuries....yet.

Milestones

Man, I've got to do better at updating this thing. This Wednesday, I finally got my wisdom teeth cut out. As to be expected, getting my wisdom teeth removed was completely, 100% AWFUL!!! Every one kept telling me that once I woke up from anesthesia, I was going to be so goofy and hilarious and that my Mom HAD to record me. Let me tell you, there was nothing even remotely funny that happened. Waking up from surgery was just....weird. My mind was actually somewhat normal, but it took an extreme amount of focus to get my body to do anything– almost like I was trying to control someone else's instead of mine. I actually started crying twice, and I wasn't even AWARE that I was until they tried to get me to stop. Then, I spent the rest of my time in the recovery room trying to figure out why I was so upset when I wasn't even in pain or sad in any way. I spent so much time dwelling on that matter, that I really don't remember much details of what all happened in that room...or even what it looked like. The doctor told my mother that anesthesia occasionally made people very emotional, so we'll just blame it on that. Things got better for me once I was in the car, except for the fact that my mouth was so numb and packed with gauze that I couldn't even make a sound until 20 minutes later. Even then, my mother had a hard time guessing what I was trying to say. That night, I came very close to passing out due to my sugar level dropping. So yeah, nothing humorous about mouth surgery at all. On the plus side, I start college and my first job next week. I'm majoring in veterinary medicine, and I'll be part of the kennel staff at the vet's that I volunteer at.

Videos!

I've been watching too many YouTube videos lately. ^^' It's to the point where I can't keep track of all my favorites, so I'm posting a few here so I won't lose track of them! *Might update as I feel the need to.* https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=covhysjcpp0 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VxZSjmiayjc https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gnzr95oE71Y https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0tziGHwH9xg https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FaoYPz1slb0 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MCIAl22JgXc

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page