PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mega Moon

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

BrellaElla's AvatarBrellaElla

Mega Moon

Chapter 1

: I've been chosen : I've been chosen : I've been chosen : I've been chosen : Alright... Have you learned Baby Doll Eyes? : Yes I have : No I haven't : No I haven't : Yes I have : I see... not all of you listened during our classes. Alright. You to who didn't learn Baby Doll Eyes may move to the side. (& move to the side) : Alright. I need you both to sing the song of love (& Begin to sing) ( Begins to glow as she lifts into the air. When she gets droped back onto the ground, shes turned into a ) : There you have it folks. Our new leader of love. Alright you two, get back in line. (& walk back into line) : Alright... can someone give me the evolution stones ( walks in with a , & a Thunder Stone) ( goes over to ) : May the waves splash in your way ( sets the water stone onto but nothing happen) ( looked at in shock] : B-but you were suppose to be...
  • Other Forums

• Trading

Currently Up For Trade: Nothing in Particular Yet Currently Wanted: Nothing at the Momment

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page