PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sam's Pokemon Daycare/Rescue Center (Always open!)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 585960

Lady J's AvatarLady J
It was an usual day at Sam's Pokemon Daycare/Rescue Center. By which Sam was chasing a pokemon who stole her sandwith. Or trying too as she had to keep taking breaks "GET BACK HERE WITH MY BREAKFAST!" Jessie faceplamed, teleporting to the pokemon, took the sandwich and handed back to her trainer. "Yay thanks Jessie!" She said gleefully taking a bite. 'Sometimes I wonder if I should be the trainer...' Jessie thought
A trainer knocked on the door, She was holding a Glaceon and was accompany by a Incineroar, She was dropping off the pokemon. Meanwhile Etch had already been at the Daycare/Rescue center, he found something to paint on and was quietly painting.
White Blanket's AvatarWhite Blanket
Sauntering out from the kitchen, Willow wipes his hand on an apron he was wearing. Dramas like these were a common occurrence, and he sighs as he hears Sam screams in demand for her food, which must've been stolen by a hungry pokemon. "Sam..." he tries to say, watching as she bolts after her food. "Sam, you I can just-" "GET BACK HERE WITH MY BREAKFAST!" She had shouted, and Willow backed off tremendously. Jess ended up saving her beloved contaminated sandwich, and handing it back to her trainer, who's attitude completely switched after gaining her life source once more. "Sam, you know I can just make you a brand new sandwich, right?" He reminded her, "You didn't need to chase the poor thing so much." He chuckles, "Though, it was quite funny to watch." He said. His attention was then transferred to someone at the door, to which he quickly went to meet, seeing that they were perhaps dropping off a pokemon. "Hello! Are you here to drop off your pokemon?" He asks, cheerfully, looking at her buddies, "If you'd like, I can take your needed pokemons to the others, they can become friends easier like that." He added, pointing towards the other pokemons. "They're all friendly, so I don't worry about fights breaking out, you can rest assure on that." He said. @Edgy @Lady
Lady J's AvatarLady J
(That's not her sister lol, that's her pokemon ^^) "Welcome to Sam's Pokemon Daycare/Rescue Center! I'm Sam! I just need you to sign a few things so we can take your beloved pokemon!"
"Yes Please, This one has been really fisty lately, I though having her at a more calming area while i'm battling trainers would be a better decision, And I can sign whatever is needed" The Trainer replied, Holding the Glaceon to the worker, it seemed to be asleep as of now. Her Incineroar nodded, Seeming to be Fairly calm Etch glanced over at the commotion, Which made him accidentally draw a line through his art, he gave a sigh and stood up, Walking over carefully, Watching the Humans but stayed fare enough, he was shy but still interested a bit.
Lady J's AvatarLady J
"Alrighty then. Jessie! Take this one to the ice room please!" Jessie teleported on the counter, touched the glaceon and in blink of an eye they were gone. "Okay now here are the forms." Sam handed her a paper on a clipboard "Just fill this out"
The Trainer nods and fills everything out before handing it back, She watched as her Glaceon was teleported Etch continued to just carefully watch from afar, His tail was in his paw as to avoid having ink drop on the floor
White Blanket's AvatarWhite Blanket
Thinking that perhaps he should take the pokemon, he was quite surprised when it popped away to nothingness. He blinked, then relaxed, seeing Jess probably teleport the pokemon away. Turning to walk away, his eyes caught on to a Etch, who seems to be watching the group. He smiles and knelt a little, looking at the pokemon. "Hey Etch, hey there buddy, you wanna join? You just got new friends~" he chimes at the lingering little artist, "Were we bothering you? What were you doing?" He asks, in those sing song tune you'll when talking with a dog. He didn't expect a reply though, the smeargle is usually pretty shy.
Lady J's AvatarLady J
"Everything is all set! Have a great day!" Sam said, smiling wide. Jessie teleported back, onto her trainer's sholder.
The Smeargle seemed to not reply but turned to a small canvas he managed to set up that seemed to be going well art wise but the sudden commotion likely is what caused a big green line through it 'Smeargle....' It gripped it's tail more as it turned back to look at Willow, Etch seemed to be more comfortable with the People here than just anyone in general, After all he was found wandering around and was taken in by them. The Trainer smiled back and gave a thanks before walking away with her Incineroar. Breeze was still asleep in the Ice Room

Pages: 123··· 585960

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page