PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MAIN THREAD

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > PokéPark RP >

Pages: 123··· 229230231

SpøøkyÅsh's AvatarSpøøkyÅsh
A strange looking Mimikyu was following what seemed to be a trainer, entering the park. The trainer said something to the Mimikyu, and patted it on the head and walked away. The Mimikyu looked around, observing all the other Pokemon around it, almost seeming nervous through it's disguise. It wandered to a shadow cast by a bush, "sitting" in the shadow by just sort of scrunching up in the rags covering it, accidentally dropping it's chipped wooden "tail" and picking it back up to hold it in place under the rag again. (https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/2572/Character-list/post/6674250)
Profile pic from 2022 PokeFarm Q Advent Calendar event. Please click thru my fields ^^ /nf They/Them! (PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE ALBINO MUDKIP FOR SALE)
MeowgaMew123's AvatarMeowgaMew123
At the same time, an Eevee shot into the park. She wasn't an ordinary Eevee, in fact she was Melanistic, and when she gazed around the park she revealed huge golden eyes. She squeaked in fear and shot under a bush, but she didn't quite fit so the tip of her fluffy little tail was visible.
I want to buy accessories, but I don't have enough berries D; my RP Collecting shiny, melan, mega and albino eeveelutions! CLICK MY BABIES OR ELSE! ;)
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
Pepper gathered up the berries and darted away for a while.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 25 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
Taro ran after a Vivilon, and as it flew over the fence, she ran as fast as she could, and leaped. She just barely was able to hang onto the top of the fence, and she took 5 minutes to climb over the fence. She had lost the Vivilon, but had taken interest in a pile of berries next to a sleeping Raboot with a green headband. She quickly took a couple oran berries and began to eat them right there.

Koi | He/Him/They/Them | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven!! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
Shinorin's AvatarShinorin
Misty Watches her victims from behind a bush, waiting for a yummy soul to eat.
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 59 — 6,428 / 11,061
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
GhostFire
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Kinryu slithers gracefully over to some random Dragonair. She flicks the ring around her head and makes it come closer. She acts defensively, ready for a battle.
Please visit my shop Please feed the following:
Lv. 46 — 4,619 / 6,487
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Serious nature
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
Pepper hears slithering and jumps awake.

Pages: 123··· 229230231

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page